ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>As a Coach; and as a Team Member, what does one say to Jones?
Trivers 02:22 PM 09-25-2022
Seriously, his penalty kept the drive alive.

You can't fine him or bench him;......and you still have 14 games that you need his contribution.

In the locker room, plane home, or Film breakdown on tuesday, what would a coach or team member say to Jones?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:11 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
I wonder what Vince Lombardi would do? Put him in time out?
Vince Lombardi's players played for meal money and had day jobs.

Good luck pretending these are the same animals.
[Reply]
Trivers 03:13 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
As a teammate: You've won games for us before and you'll win them for us again. Go get 'em next week and earn it back.

As a coach: You just lost us a football game. Now you know what immaturity can do to a champion and you'll never see a better example of it. If you're going to be a leader here - LEAD. You're a grown ass man with a potential HoF career track. Learn from this; fix it and be better for it.

You idiots what want to chew his ass don't seem to realize how little that will accomplish. This is a SUPERSTAR player. A generational guy in most decades who just got unlucky to be playing at the same time as Donald. If you think scolding him like a dog that shit in the rug will accomplish anything, you've simple never tried to work with accomplished adults.
Finally! A polished and correct answer!
Everyone screws up from time to time. How do you maximize the coaching opportunity.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:16 PM 09-25-2022
Vince Lombardi's players played for meal money and had day jobs.

Good luck pretending these are the same animals.
They're all men ain't they? Chew their ass out when they deserve it! You'll lose the locker room if you don't chew his ass out!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:21 PM 09-25-2022
At least he tallied a whopping ONE solo tackle to offset his abject stupidity. Freaking clown is an immature man-child who only sells out when Saturn and Venus align just right.
[Reply]
Coach 03:22 PM 09-25-2022
Welp, you're most definitely not getting a Big Mac with the golden fries from McDonalds, Chris.

Take a lap.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:23 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
At least he tallied a whopping ONE solo tackle to offset his abject stupidity. Freaking clown is an immature man-child who only sells out when Saturn and Venus align just right.
Oh yeah. Chris Jones is a worthless player.

:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:28 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I was not aware harsh language in a penalty.
Taunting has been a penalty since the ‘80s
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:37 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
They're all men ain't they? Chew their ass out when they deserve it! You'll lose the locker room if you don't chew his ass out!
What are you going to tell him he doesn't already know?

And what fucking threat are you gonna make? Bench him? Cut him? Dudes the best defensive player we have by FAR.

You use it to teach a guy how to be a professional and climbing up into his colon ain't gonna do a thing to get you there. Fear works on high schoolers - it doesn't work on the best 1% in the world to have EVER done this job.

Gimme a break with this nonsense.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:42 PM 09-25-2022
I'm with DJ. The look on Chris' face after the penalty and the look after the TD... he knew.

There's not a lot you can say to make him feel worse about it.

I don't know that I'd even say a word. If I did, probably something along the lines of "we're here to win championships and this one stings. you're a leader on this team so let's act live you've been there before and set an example for the younger guys."
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:43 PM 09-25-2022
Some of yall need lives lol
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:46 PM 09-25-2022
Yeah, more harsh words. That will teach him. How much does he make per game? More than most of us are able to save in a lifetime?
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:58 PM 09-25-2022
What are you going to tell him he doesn't already know?

And what ****ing threat are you gonna make? Bench him? Cut him? Dudes the best defensive player we have by FAR.

You use it to teach a guy how to be a professional and climbing up into his colon ain't gonna do a thing to get you there. Fear works on high schoolers - it doesn't work on the best 1% in the world to have EVER done this job.

Gimme a break with this nonsense.
I bet someone chews his ass! You don't have to threaten him with anything....but you don't act like it never happened either! You act like it's the first time he's ever screwed up like this....
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:05 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'm with DJ. The look on Chris' face after the penalty and the look after the TD... he knew.

There's not a lot you can say to make him feel worse about it.

I don't know that I'd even say a word. If I did, probably something along the lines of "we're here to win championships and this one stings. you're a leader on this team so let's act live you've been there before and set an example for the younger guys."
Yes, you have to say something. You can't be afraid to say something to one of your highest paid players who does shit like this three or four times a year!!!!
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:08 PM 09-25-2022
You tell him it was a factor but not the reason for the loss. You tell him if he feels he is the reason you tell him to be the reason you win next week
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:16 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Jesus Christ, some stupid stupid people on here.
None more that you, dilphag9. You can't accept that your hero fucked us getting an unfathomably stupid and unnecessary taunting penalty inches from an officials face, to keep what was a destroyed drive, alive.

Chris Jones keeps his dumb fucking mouth shut, the Colts punt. Who can say what happens after, except that Matt fucking Ryan doesn't get to keep the ball and break a td off in Chris Jones stupid ass.

You may be in denial, but your 24/7 fap material knows what he did.

Your avatar should be the shot of the look on his dumb fucking face on the bench after the score.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up