ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Biden reportedly busing scores of migrants into Swing States
ChiefsCountry 01:49 PM 04-07-2021
And it begins....
https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-...grants-into-us
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:59 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Good job Joe! You see, all this talk about dementia is hogwash. Joe is ensuring Democratic victories for years to come.

We should all be proud that Joe is our President.
You act like Joe is actually the person in charge and making decisions. Joe doesn't know what he had for breakfast.
[Reply]
vonBobo 03:01 PM 04-07-2021
Are these the bad hombres?
Or are these the ones that cook our meals, tend our crops, clean our spaces, fix our cars, roof our homes, clean our laundry, mow our grass, trim our trees, butcher our livestock, take away our trash, and sell us beautiful tacos out of a truck?
Or is it those dumb fuck immigrants who came to this land to murder all of the indigenous people?
[Reply]
Donger 03:03 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Or are these the ones that cook our meals, tend our crops, clean our spaces, fix our cars, roof our homes, clean our laundry, mow our grass, trim our trees, butcher our livestock, take away our trash, and sell us beautiful tacos out of a truck?
Or is it those dumb **** immigrants who came to this land to murder all of the indigenous people?
Exactly! Non-legally participating migrant guest workers just doing the jobs Americans don't want to do.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:06 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Or is it those dumb **** immigrants who came to this land to murder all of the indigenous people?

Itís the ones who couldnít make their own countries liveable.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:10 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Itís the ones who couldnít make their own countries liveable.
True, but then again, neither can rural OR inner city Americans.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:12 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Only a fucking retard would compare rural America or even inner city America to South America, Somalia, the ME, etc...but here you are.

Its always easy to tell who has never been anywhere in their life.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:15 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, itís so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like iím in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, itís got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, itís a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! itís also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -weíre both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. iím ****in JACKED man, iím gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:17 PM 04-07-2021
Only a ****ing retard would compare rural America or even inner city America to South America, Somalia, the ME, etc...but here you are.

Please, inner cities and rural America are two sides of the same dirty, toothless coin.

The only people I know who were unfortunate enough to go to any of the shitholes you listed are poor saps who joined the military.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:19 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I was just coming on here to mock folks like you who say that stuff. Lulz
Iím devastated by your derision. Not sure how Iíll recover.
[Reply]
eDave 03:20 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Exactly! Non-legally participating migrant guest workers just doing the jobs Americans don't want to do.
Fast Food Franchises Face ĎNightmareí Worker Shortage
[Reply]
vailpass 03:21 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, itís so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like iím in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, itís got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, itís a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! itís also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -weíre both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. iím ****in JACKED man, iím gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:26 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
You make a great point. You cant find a good or even a bad IPA in the ME, or South America. How could anyone seriously live in a shithole under those conditions?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:27 PM 04-07-2021
Rural America is nice. What are you talking about?
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:28 PM 04-07-2021
Please, inner cities and rural America are two sides of the same dirty, toothless coin.

The only people I know who were unfortunate enough to go to any of the shitholes you listed are poor saps who joined the military.
You couldn't miss the point any more if you tried. :-)

And your excuse for why you have never been anywhere in your life is fucking hilarious as well.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:30 PM 04-07-2021
You couldn't miss the point any more if you tried. :-)

And your excuse for why you have never been anywhere in your life is ****ing hilarious as well.
Heís just looking for attention.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up