ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 44
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:56 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Easy there Jeremy.
You realize you've been compared to JPB in this thread?

Damn Vail, you've got a thick skin, man. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 05:56 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You'd assume wrong. I've never seen vail say a negative thing about either group.
MPK is the piece of shit, liar of why terms like 'racist' have become meaningless. And it does it with absolutely any regard for watering down the term for people that might actually be experiencing racism.

Garbage human being. 'Human' may be giving it too much credit.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:57 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I've derailed this thread long enough wasting time talking about Vail.

This is about one of my least favorite Republicans being nailed for one of the worst crimes humanly possible.

Someone can feel free to bring up pizzagaetz again.
:-)

I mean, I'm just going off the OP, but I'm not sure he committed a crime, depending on the age of consent.

I'm sure if you reeeeeally thought about it, you could come up with many crimes that are way way worse.

Seriously, that seems a bit hyperbolic.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by :
Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences.
OK, I get that now.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:00 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Hasn't that been limited to accusations against other CP members? Heck, there was an entire thread calling Biden a pedophile.

Thatís the time you accused me of calling you this and got me banned for a week.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:00 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
:-)

I mean, I'm just going off the OP, but I'm not sure he committed a crime, depending on the age of consent.

I'm sure if you reeeeeally thought about it, you could come up with many crimes that are way way worse.

Seriously, that seems a bit hyperbolic.
I think there was a Missouri teacher who was recently sentenced for sex with one of her students. They had to get as a teacher, because (assuming I've got the state right) the age of consent in Missouri (or whatever state she was from) was 16.

Florida? Probably 18, I would guess.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:05 PM 03-30-2021
I’d bet Florida’s is the same if not lower
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:08 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I think there was a Missouri teacher who was recently sentenced for sex with one of her students. They had to get as a teacher, because (assuming I've got the state right) the age of consent in Missouri (or whatever state she was from) was 16.

Florida? Probably 18, I would guess.
Well, it looks like they are not going after him having sex with a 17 year old, rather the possibility that he induced her to travel across state lines to have sex under the age of 18, which is a federal no-no. So that clears that up for me. I mean, sex with a 17 year old is reprehensible. But if he paid her or whatever to travel with him across state lines and then had sex with her, maybe there is something there.

Good luck proving it though. It was 2 years ago. How do you prove they were doing the nasty? You can suspect it, but I don't know how you prove it.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:09 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Iíd bet Floridaís is the same if not lower
A google search seems to confirm that it IS 18. So, that's 2 strikes against him if it's true.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:11 PM 03-30-2021
So the thread title is a lie, then?
[Reply]
eDave 06:13 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Thatís the time you accused me of calling you this and got me banned for a week.
Lulz
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:15 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
So the thread title is a lie, then?
He's not been charged. So I guess yeah, false title.
[Reply]
eDave 06:15 PM 03-30-2021
Well, it looks like they are not going after him having sex with a 17 year old, rather the possibility that he induced her to travel across state lines to have sex under the age of 18, which is a federal no-no. So that clears that up for me. I mean, sex with a 17 year old is reprehensible. But if he paid her or whatever to travel with him across state lines and then had sex with her, maybe there is something there.

Good luck proving it though. It was 2 years ago. How do you prove they were doing the nasty? You can suspect it, but I don't know how you prove it.
I dunno. The timing of this and earlier rumors he was discussing a resignation and going to Newsmax (haha) is intriguing.
[Reply]
eDave 06:16 PM 03-30-2021
He's not been charged. So I guess yeah, false title.
Maybe he just changed it but it says allegedly.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:19 PM 03-30-2021

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:28 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Maybe he just changed it but it says allegedly.
True. I was thinking "alleged" is akin to a formal charge. I guess that's not necessarily true.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 44
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up