ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 44
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
mkp785 12:16 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Shields68:
So your comparing the CNN actions of being caught saying they are a mouth piece for the Democrats to a Republicans wanting to politicize something the other party did?

I personally thought the committees were justified. The fact that pointing out Hillary's actions and the fact that the public did not like her actions seems to indicate they were as well. Pointing out incompetence even if it was not criminal is legitimate for a committee to do.
This is a huge strech, the public didn't care. This is the GOP and far right wackjobs having an obsession with Hillary. Don't pretend that the general American public wanted to see millions of tax dollars wasted on your BS witch hunt. Do you really think that the majority of Americans felt that was a good use of public funds?
[Reply]
RunKC 06:15 AM 04-16-2021
These people are horrified of Desantis. He must be a great candidate

Without any evidence, MSNBC's Joy Reid and Glenn Kirschner insinuate that Ron DeSantis will be implicated in the sex trafficking ring with Congressman Matt Gaetz and Joel Greenberg involving drugs and hookers.

Kirschner: "[T]hings are creeping closer and closer to him. " pic.twitter.com/kmJbrkhPeS

— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) April 15, 2021

[Reply]
ChiTown 06:29 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
These people are horrified of Desangis. He must be a great candidate

Without Trump stealing headlines everyday, the Libshits need a new Boogeyman. They now have one in DeSantis
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:17 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
These people are horrified of Desantis. He must be a great candidate

The Left/Media is terrified of Desantis. They'll do anything they can to try and fling mud at him and hope something, anything, will stick.
[Reply]
mkp785 03:00 PM 04-16-2021
Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz Launch ‘Anglo-Saxon’ ‘America First’ Caucus

It's about time. Finally he'll have the support of the smartest people in the room. Him and MGT the next "Dream Team" for the White House? I mean after 45 becomes 47 of course. Anyways, with the backing of this new world power the charges against PizzaGaetz will melt away like snow in the sun imo...

https://www.businessinsider.com/amer...-greene-2021-4
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:20 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz Launch ‘Anglo-Saxon’ ‘America First’ Caucus

It's about time. Finally he'll have the support of the smartest people in the room. Him and MGT the next "Dream Team" for the White House? I mean after 45 becomes 47 of course. Anyways, with the backing of this new world power the charges against PizzaGaetz will melt away like snow in the sun imo...

https://www.businessinsider.com/amer...-greene-2021-4
:-)

I bet you're already on your 2nd jumbo pizza. Fat ass...
[Reply]
banyon 06:49 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz Launch ‘Anglo-Saxon’ ‘America First’ Caucus

It's about time. Finally he'll have the support of the smartest people in the room. Him and MGT the next "Dream Team" for the White House? I mean after 45 becomes 47 of course. Anyways, with the backing of this new world power the charges against PizzaGaetz will melt away like snow in the sun imo...

https://www.businessinsider.com/amer...-greene-2021-4
You would think they at least had enough sense to label it “Judeo-Christian” instead of Anglo-Saxon
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:54 PM 04-16-2021
Are there any reputable outlets posting that garbage?

I mean, we all know Business Insider is complete trash on par with the Enquirer
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:55 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The Left/Media is terrified of Desantis. They'll do anything they can to try and fling mud at him and hope something, anything, will stick.
:-)


Ronnie is the ultimate shabbos goy AIPAC bootlicking tool. The MSM night out some fake and gay “opposition” to him but it’s perfromance art. The UniParty has already made him a lead dog and certified him kosher
[Reply]
scho63 06:57 PM 04-16-2021
Is Cuomo the happiest guy in America right now?

I heard he sent a Thank You note to Gaetz
[Reply]
mkp785 07:29 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)

I bet you're already on your 2nd jumbo pizza. Fat ass...
:-)

You probably typed that into your screen and thought it was pretty clever didn't you? Lol. Learn how to sarcasm...and how to internet.
Attached: Screenshot_20210228-124243_Chrome.jpg (271.1 KB) 
[Reply]
mkp785 07:30 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
You would think they at least had enough sense to label it “Judeo-Christian” instead of Anglo-Saxon
Hey careful, that's a future world power you're talking about. Trump's party and linchpin of the American machine for the next few decades.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:52 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
:-)

You probably typed that into your screen and thought it was pretty clever didn't you? Lol. Learn how to sarcasm...and how to internet.
Did you think that weak-ass comeback will hide the fact that you're a fat piece of shit?
[Reply]
mkp785 09:00 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Did you think that weak-ass comeback will hide the fact that you're a fat piece of shit?
:-)

Ok boomer :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:10 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
:-)

Ok boomer :-)

Your point is pointless.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 44
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Up