ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 44
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
banyon 10:26 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
tf are you talking about? A director of CNN said they were using it as propaganda, it doesn't immediately make him innocent, but that's what he said...don't find that interesting? just keep watching?
Is there a reason you consistently ignore the fact that the DOJ investigation well predates whatever this CNN schmuck said? I’m thinking there might be...
[Reply]
mkp785 10:27 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Soros-backed fake news.

-RWers in here
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:00 AM 04-15-2021
Gaetz: takes your 17 year old daughter to an island to pay her for sex.
Qnuts: news is unfair!
[Reply]
Bump 12:22 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Is there a reason you consistently ignore the fact that the DOJ investigation well predates whatever this CNN schmuck said? I’m thinking there might be...
CNN director going on about how they use their propaganda "to hurt him" and whatever "helps them" is what I was pointing out. The DOJ starting the investigation doesn't change what the CNN director said. I also said it doesn't mean innocence but when the news is propaganda and they brag about it, that should tell you something...but it doesn't.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 12:24 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, but he's also NEVER claimed to be intellectually consistent.
Bump is just a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 12:25 AM 04-15-2021
CNN director going on about how they use their propaganda "to hurt him" and whatever "helps them" is what I was pointing out. The DOJ starting the investigation doesn't change what the CNN director said. I also said it doesn't mean innocence but when the news is propaganda and they brag about it, that should tell you something...but it doesn't.

I wonder if any other networks use that tactic?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014...-benghazi.html
[Reply]
Bump 12:30 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Bump is just a ****ing idiot.
ya because them admitting that they are propaganda and being aware of reality makes one an idiot in clown world. You're a buffoon that posts memes hoping for political arrests for voting Trump.

Look at the reactions to simply reporting what a CNN director admitted to and it was relevant to this, you are a hopeless moron that can't understand the most simple shit.
[Reply]
Bump 12:32 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
I wonder if any other networks use that tactic?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014...-benghazi.html
really going there huh?

Benghazi was a travesty and I know you are so loyal to the tyrannical establishment that you would defend that shit and try to use that as an example here. One of the guys who was actually there and survived had a lot to say about it, I bet you called him a nazi at some point you pathetic moron.
[Reply]
vonBobo 02:25 AM 04-15-2021
really going there huh?

Benghazi was a travesty and I know you are so loyal to the tyrannical establishment that you would defend that shit and try to use that as an example here. One of the guys who was actually there and survived had a lot to say about it, I bet you called him a nazi at some point you pathetic moron.
Is this not exactly what you are going on and on about cnn?

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee, what are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping," McCarthy said on Fox News. About a week later, amid controversy over his comments, McCarthy dropped out of the race to be speaker.

These comments seem more foolish now that the investigation's report has been released, finding no new evidence of wrongdoing on Clinton's behalf.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:51 AM 04-15-2021
really going there huh?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ng-to-clinton/

Military Times...that liberal rag.

Originally Posted by :
Republican insistence that the investigation was not politically motivated was undermined last year when House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., suggested that the committee could take credit for Clinton's then-slumping poll numbers.

John Boehner on Fox News...https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/02/polit...ews/index.html

Originally Posted by :
something changed with my friend Roger Ailes. I once met him in New York during the Obama years to plead with him to put a leash on some of the crazies he was putting on the air. It was making my job trying to accomplish anything conservative that much harder. I didn't expect this meeting to change anything, but I still thought it was bullshit, and I wanted Roger to know it.

"When I put it to him like that, he didn't have much to say. But he did go on and on about the terrorist attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi, which he thought was part of a grand conspiracy that led back to Hillary Clinton. Then he outlined elaborate plots by which George Soros and the Clintons and Obama (and whoever else came to mind) were trying to destroy him....

"I thought I could get him to control the crazies, and instead I found myself talking to the president of the club.

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:47 AM 04-15-2021
Nothing makes dem pussies sopping wet quite like a republican talking trash on other republicans

McCain, Romney, Boehner... you just looove them, until they get in your way that is, then you go after them like rabid hyenas :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:55 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, but he's also NEVER claimed to be intellectually consistent.
Speaking of this- You don't know the difference between not believing what some outlets report and believing what management says on microphone to someone when they don't know they are being recorded?

You should probably :-) about intellectual consistency if you are this stupid.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:49 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Nothing makes dem pussies sopping wet quite like a republican talking trash on other republicans

McCain, Romney, Boehner... you just looove them, until they get in your way that is, then you go after them like rabid hyenas :-)
Gaetz relished playing the villain/bully. It's always fun watching a bully get knocked on their ass. Always.

If you think I won't be cackling if anything salacious comes out about loud mouthed poo-brained dems like AOC or Talib, lemme stop you right there.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:28 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Gaetz relished playing the villain/bully. It's always fun watching a bully get knocked on their ass. Always.

If you think I won't be cackling if anything salacious comes out about loud mouthed poo-brained dems like AOC or Talib, lemme stop you right there.
Like I said, if he’s guilty then lock him up

But we all know from where the lefts seething hatred of him stems... his staunch support of Trump

For the record, you do go against the dem party line much more often than most here... it’s noted, and appreciated
[Reply]
Shields68 11:14 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Is this not exactly what you are going on and on about cnn?

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee, what are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping," McCarthy said on Fox News. About a week later, amid controversy over his comments, McCarthy dropped out of the race to be speaker.

These comments seem more foolish now that the investigation's report has been released, finding no new evidence of wrongdoing on Clinton's behalf.
So your comparing the CNN actions of being caught saying they are a mouth piece for the Democrats to a Republicans wanting to politicize something the other party did?

I personally thought the committees were justified. The fact that pointing out Hillary's actions and the fact that the public did not like her actions seems to indicate they were as well. Pointing out incompetence even if it was not criminal is legitimate for a committee to do.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 44
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up