ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 44
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
eDave 07:20 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Biden hasn't been suspected of diddling kids last I checked. And since when do you ever quote CNN? Isn't that fake news according to the Trumper side...
It's such a ripe time too. And with so much evidence.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:23 PM 04-14-2021
Biden hasn't been suspected of diddling kids last I checked. And since when do you ever quote CNN? Isn't that fake news according to the Trumper side...
Oh I understand now, in his precious little mind, he thinks just because CNN is a partisan hack of an organization that is putting extra attention on Gaetz, that means he is innocent? Ah, the mind of a child. Bliss.
[Reply]
eDave 07:27 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Oh I understand now, in his precious little mind, he thinks just because CNN is a partisan hack of an organization that is putting extra attention on Gaetz, that means he is innocent? Ah, the mind of a child. Bliss.
Nails
[Reply]
banyon 07:32 PM 04-14-2021
But there’s a video where he smells some lady’s hair!!!1!!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:34 PM 04-14-2021
Still not sure how Taco John isn't all over this. He used to at least pretend to be anti-pedo.
[Reply]
eDave 07:35 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
He wasn't even doing that.
[Reply]
Bump 08:36 PM 04-14-2021
Who cares what the guy on CNN said? Aren’t you the guy always weirdly saying “don’t believe what’s in the TV?” The investigation was conducted by DOJ not CNN and it well predates the video and even the Biden presidency.
tf are you talking about? A director of CNN said they were using it as propaganda, it doesn't immediately make him innocent, but that's what he said...don't find that interesting? just keep watching?
[Reply]
Bump 08:36 PM 04-14-2021
haven't seen the videos? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:26 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
haven't seen the videos? :-):-):-)
Are you suggesting there are videos of him sexually abusing children?
[Reply]
Bump 09:38 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Are you suggesting there are videos of him sexually abusing children?
many videos of him groping children, that one where he pinched the nipple seemed like sexual abuse. Just remember, all of you said you were ok with that
[Reply]
mkp785 09:51 PM 04-14-2021
many videos of him groping children, that one where he pinched the nipple seemed like sexual abuse. Just remember, all of you said you were ok with that
Uh huh. Meanwhile back on Planet Earth, PizzaGaetz is facing his best friend testifying against him in court. Saying among other things that he was paid to provide PizzaGaetz with under age girls and drugs. His own party is turning against him but at least he still has you, BEP, and Marcellus.
[Reply]
mkp785 09:52 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
He wasn't even doing that.
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
But, but, but Hunter Biden and HILLARY'S EMAILS!!!1!1
[Reply]
Bump 09:54 PM 04-14-2021
Uh huh. Meanwhile back on Planet Earth, PizzaGaetz is facing his best friend testifying against him in court. Saying among other things that he was paid to provide PizzaGaetz with under age girls and drugs. His own party is turning against him but at least he still has you, BEP, and Marcellus.
CNN director said what he said nevertheless.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:02 PM 04-14-2021
CNN director said what he said nevertheless.
I've heard the tapes and you are right that CNN is hot garbage. All cable news networks shit.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:18 PM 04-14-2021

Matt Gaetz was actually doing the Pizzagate thing where you use food as codewords for sex. Incredible. https://t.co/6ZgLDBHDB7

— Zach Heltzel (@zachheltzel) April 15, 2021

“At least 16 Venmo payments to 12 different women were listed as being for ‘School’… In total, Gaetz appears to have lost at least seven Venmo ‘friends’ in the last week, including three of the women who received payments from Greenberg.”

��

— Adam Rifkin �� (@ifindkarma) April 15, 2021

[Reply]
Page 37 of 44
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Up