ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:20 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Correct,

And as stated before you also don't in some states have to vaccinate your kids.
So then how does you giving your health info to someone, or someone asking you for info, ever violate HIPAA as you claimed?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:23 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
That how math works, if the guy making 100k and the guy making 1million both got a 10% tax cut ofc it would "Favor" the guy making a million.

But both received a tax cut. So it benefitted both parties, your argument seems to be for a progressive tax system. (Which will never work)
IF both guys received the same percentage cut, yes. Although I wonder why the wealthiest Americans need a tax break at all, considering how adept they are at utilizing loopholes in the tax code.

We currently have a tax system that is partially progressive, and it would work fine if the loopholes were closed.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:23 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You didn't answer the question and discussed something that has nothing to do with the conversation regarding HIPPA so why did you even bother?

I found my answer.
I dont think you want the answer....like several others here.

Life becomes uncomfortable when idealism is contested...

Blindly trusting someone who has proven themselves, repeatedly, to be untrustworthy and corrupted..isn't in my DNA...and there are mountains and mountains of declassified documents that say you should never trust anything these people peddle...

What was once sold as truth...later is found to be a lie. Rinse and repeat...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:25 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I dont think you want the answer....like several others here.

Life become uncomfortable when idealism is contested...
Cant Handle The Truth GIF from Canthandlethetruth GIFs

[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:32 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
So then how does you giving your health info to someone, or someone asking you for info, ever violate HIPAA as you claimed?
Because you are conflating two different services. One is public one is private for starters. One the state carries the liability the other is carried by private sector.

Why do you think medicine costs so much in the US?

No private company can show compelling reason to deny services based on Vaccines. It would fall under discrimination here in Texas, and our HIPAA law is much more strict.

*** Saying all this doesnt even open the door the liability companies would open themselves up to, to implement a system like this***
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:34 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
IF both guys received the same percentage cut, yes. Although I wonder why the wealthiest Americans need a tax break at all, considering how adept they are at utilizing loopholes in the tax code.

We currently have a tax system that is partially progressive, and it would work fine if the loopholes were closed.
you and I know it will never happen, because the people elected are among the wealthy or seem to always be right behind them in a year or two.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:41 PM 03-30-2021
Arguing in favor of Vaccine passports is like arguing for drug tests before entry into a Dollar General.

If you're a drug addict you are a much greater threat to my staff and customers.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:44 PM 03-30-2021
It's coming and Bill Gate is his comrade for it.


[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:46 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
you and I know it will never happen, because the people elected are among the wealthy or seem to always be right behind them in a year or two.
He's an idiot nearly all loopholes were done away with over various years of alleged "tax reform" beginning in 1986. About the only loopholes left are charities. Notice how the super-wealthy are the ones that benefit from this. There is a lot of charity fraud going on as a guise for grift and political activity, like many of these foundations—including The Bill and Melinda, Hillary and Obama Foundations.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:46 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I support voter is now?
Do you support voter is now?
er muh gerd....caught a typo...u so cleva
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:48 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Because you are conflating two different services. One is public one is private for starters. One the state carries the liability the other is carried by private sector.

Why do you think medicine costs so much in the US?

No private company can show compelling reason to deny services based on Vaccines. It would fall under discrimination here in Texas, and our HIPAA law is much more strict.

*** Saying all this doesnt even open the door the liability companies would open themselves up to, to implement a system like this***
No, you're conflating things, and, realizing your faceplant, it's obvious you're now trying shift focus to other things.

Simply put, HIPAA puts regulations on health care providers.

It doesn't control what unrelated 3rd parties can ASK for. It doesn't control what you can tell other people.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:49 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He's an idiot nearly all loopholes were done away with over various years of alleged "tax reform" beginning in 1986. About the only loopholes left are charities. Notice how the super-wealthy are the ones that benefit from this. There is a lot of charity fraud going on as a guise for grift and political activity, like many of these foundations—including The Bill and Melinda, Hillary and Obama Foundations.
Ideally, you would be putting on an act. It's sad that you're actually this stupid.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:51 PM 03-30-2021
hearing libsoys trying to justify this is utterly disgusting stuff. The result of pure and utter brainwashing.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:51 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's coming and Bill Gate is his comrade for it.

The above message is endorsed by Adolph.
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:53 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
No, you're conflating things, and, realizing your faceplant, it's obvious you're now trying shift focus to other things.

Simply put, HIPAA puts regulations on health care providers.

It doesn't control what unrelated 3rd parties can ASK for. It doesn't control what you can tell other people.
Much as Cosmo and I fight, he's right on this one. HIPAA prevents health care providers from releasing your information. That's it.

A private company could condition any business dealings to those who have certain vaccines or who do not have certain physical conditions and not be in violation of HIPAA. "Don't come into our store if you have some communicable disease, such as typhoid or cholera or TB or whatever."

States and governmental agencies could be in a different boat because of the Bill of Rights. If you do not get a vaccine for religious reasons, for example, governmental agencies might have to make an exemption but that would depend heavily on circumstances.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up