ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 30
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
petegz28 10:16 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He still thinks "cases" matterónot actually being sick, and seriously, with the damn thing. Can't make it up!

The irony is had someone on here used that phrase he would be harping all over them about it. Impending doom is not the same as a rise in cases is concerning.

But he has to argue just to argue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TLO 10:16 AM 03-29-2021
Impending doom is something I felt last year at this time.

Not now
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:17 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Says all this crazy shit, and then actually has the audacity to accuse others of being easily terrified....

:-)
Being terrified of known-totalitarians ( based on their own words) is different than being terrified by a bug with a low fatality rate of 99.8%.

I am a freedom-fighter—not a slave to govt or it's bureaucrats. You mischaracterize my mission.
[Reply]
FAX 10:17 AM 03-29-2021
A brief anecdote from the Trials And Tribulations Of FAX ...

Several days ago, the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX and I visited a Nashville nursery for the purpose of selecting some trees and shrubberies. Upon arrival, I inquired about the outdoor mask protocol employed by management. I posed this question since we were outside, being bombarded with sunlight, and I was naturally curious as to their specific rules (which vary in Nashville depending on where you are and what you are doing).

The shrubbery man seemed to indicate that customers can use their own judgment so I congratulated him for this policy.

Later, as the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX and the shrubbery man were picking out trees, the shrubbery man said, "Your husband must be a 'Trumper'." At this point, the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX explained to the shrubbery man that her husband blindly follows no man ... and that includes Trump. She told shrubbery man that some people make up their own minds based on information they acquire from a variety of sources and only a damn fool would use labels and generalizations to categorize their own customers ... whom they've never before met ... especially prior to checkout. She then explained that some people are political agnostics and that unrelenting, partisan dogmatism is often a sign of ignorance, if not utter stupidity.

Be prudent, Planeteers ... for apparently, the battle lines are everywhere.

FAX
[Reply]
petegz28 10:17 AM 03-29-2021
Like I said, Daisy, I'd rather have her do that than ignore it or downplay it. Mostly because of idiots like you.

Yeah we get it, right after she says she promised to tell the truth she lies and youíre cool with it because you just have to argue.

[Reply]
Pogue 10:19 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
A brief anecdote from the Trials And Tribulations Of FAX ...

Several days ago, the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX and I visited a Nashville nursery for the purpose of selecting some trees and shrubberies. Upon arrival, I inquired about the outdoor mask protocol employed by management. I posed this question since we were outside, being bombarded with sunlight, and I was naturally curious as to their specific rules (which vary in Nashville depending on where you are and what you are doing).

The shrubbery man seemed to indicate that customers can use their own judgment so I congratulated him for this policy.

Later, as the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX and the shrubbery man were picking out trees, the shrubbery man said, "Your husband must be a 'Trumper'." At this point, the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX explained to the shrubbery man that her husband blindly follows no man ... and that includes Trump. She told shrubbery man that some people make up their own minds based on information they acquire from a variety of sources and only a damn fool would use labels and generalizations to categorize their own customers ... whom they've never before met ... especially prior to checkout. She then explained that some people are political agnostics and that unrelenting, partisan dogmatism is often a sign of ignorance, if not utter stupidity.

Be prudent, Planeteers ... for apparently, the battle lines are everywhere.

FAX
Fascinating. Where do I subscribe to this newsletter?
[Reply]
Donger 10:19 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah we get it, right after she says she promised to tell the truth she lies and youíre cool with it because you just have to argue.

What lie is that, Daisy?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:20 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Impending doom is something I felt last year at this time.

Not now
Well, it's time to get over it—like plenty of others.
[Reply]
tmax63 10:20 AM 03-29-2021
I'm sick of them trying to keep the country living in fear. Yes, it's killed more people in one year than the flu did because it's a new virus that we didn't have vaccines or treatment protocols or any herd immunity yet. We now have vaccines, better protocols and the beginning of some herd immunity. It's time to get on with life before they destroy what economy is left. Both sides have already destroyed our children's economy by spending like drunken sailors on shore leave.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:20 AM 03-29-2021
Finger would rather her exaggerate and lie. Iíd rather her state the actual reality, which is a rise in cases is concerning but we are better now than we were a year ago to withstand a surge.

Any other time that would be what Dinger would say but he has his act to keep up.

[Reply]
Donger 10:21 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Being terrified of known-totalitarians ( based on their own words) is different than being terrified by a bug with a low fatality rate of 99.8%.

I am a freedom-fighterónot a slave to govt or it's bureaucrats. You mischaracterize my mission.
Good luck on your freedom-fighter mission, brave warrior!!!

:-)

Unhinged AND delusional! Impressive!
[Reply]
petegz28 10:21 AM 03-29-2021
What lie is that, Daisy?

Oh Iím sorry are words now meaning things?

[Reply]
Donger 10:22 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Oh Iím sorry are words now meaning things?

Let's find out, Daisy. What lie did she tell?
[Reply]
petegz28 10:23 AM 03-29-2021
Let's find out, Daisy. What lie did she tell?

Is impending doom accurate? Does she know it isnít? Did she say it anyway?

We know you support lying if the means justify the ends, just own it.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:24 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Time for you to post another retarded YouTube link. :-)
HATER
[Reply]
Page 3 of 30
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up