ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 30
« First < 162223242526 27282930 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
F150 06:52 AM 04-16-2021

Good thing we closed gyms and kept liquor stores open. https://t.co/LPYO6KzBst

— Zr1Trader (@ZR1Trader) April 15, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:25 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
I'm guessing people who exercise regularly are much less likely to be hospitalized and/or die of anything, Covid included.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 07:49 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
Or forced people to sit in their houses, get fat, unhealthy, and die in the process.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 07:49 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm guessing people who exercise regularly are much less likely to be hospitalized and/or die of anything, Covid included.
Will you literally argue everything? His point was fine.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:02 PM 04-16-2021
The dealing with C0vids guide 4 "****ing pussies" ->http://youtu.be/X29lF43mUlo
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:39 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Or forced people to sit in their houses, get fat, unhealthy, and die in the process.
Wait what? I thought that was the American Dream now?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:52 PM 04-21-2021
This 4th wave of impending doom sure seems to be rather toothless.

Today we had 15k less cases that last Wednesday.

After a slight and expected rise in cases the 7 day average is looking like it is rolling over again......
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:38 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
This 4th wave of impending doom sure seems to be rather toothless.

Today we had 15k less cases that last Wednesday.

After a slight and expected rise in cases the 7 day average is looking like it is rolling over again......
Everyone's already dead
[Reply]
petegz28 09:39 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Everyone's already dead
Well that would explain a lot! :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:15 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Everyone's already dead
Christian Science monitor?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:18 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Christian Science monitor?
Unfortunately, that's not yet dead.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:12 AM 04-22-2021
Remember this BS?

THREAD: Covid twitter: A tale of two hearts

1. Back last year, there was much consternation about the risk of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) in young athletes

This was amplified by some prominent accounts (sorry to pick Ding again, but it's a perfect illustration)

1/ pic.twitter.com/rcYpPQbEf8

— Amy �� (@skepticalzebra) April 21, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:16 AM 04-22-2021
Can confirm everyone in Texas is dead
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:39 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Can confirm everyone in Texas is dead
Iím still here, but only because I locked myself in the house 18 months ago.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:56 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Iím still here, but only because I locked myself in the house 18 months ago.
Fauci still trying to figure out why MI is surging and TX is not having any issues.....
[Reply]
Page 26 of 30
« First < 162223242526 27282930 >
Up