ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 30
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
petegz28 09:48 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
“I’m going to pause here, I’m going to lose the script, and I’m going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom,” Walensky said.

She literally went off-script and expressed her personal, gut feeling.

Much ado about nothing.
Uh-huh......you really just don't know when you should just :-), do you?

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:49 AM 03-29-2021
So, the rising number of cases prompted this. I suppose in DaisyLand, she should just ignore that fact and say everything's fine.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:52 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-)you telling anyone what to do :-)
He's just being a dick as usual.

I can't figure who has been the nastiest here, the NeoCons during Bush or the left under Biden and Trump?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:54 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci is owned by Gates. So he's carrying out the agenda of Gates and Klaus Scwab's Great Reset to keep things locked down as long as possible until we're all on the dole because "we will own nothing." They are intentionally crushing small business so the plutocrats can own all industry—the big ones. It's as plain as day, it's intentional is you have any logic and critical thinking skills. Of course if you're easily terrorized those faculties will remain in suspended animation.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:54 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Uh-huh......you really just don't know when you should just :-), do you?

:-)
I'm sure it's annoying to have someone point out your drama queen behavior, so I'm sorry...that you are a weak-minded fool.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:56 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Fauci is owned by Gates. So he's carrying out the agenda of Gates and Klaus Scwab's Great Reset to keep things locked down as long as possible until we're all on the dole because "we will own nothing."
You complain about people being "nasty", then you post some dumb bullshit like this. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:57 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Fauci is owned by Gates. So he's carrying out the agenda of Gates and Klaus Scwab's Great Reset to keep things locked down as long as possible until we're all on the dole because "we will own nothing." They are intentionally crushing small business so the plutocrats can own all industry—the big ones. It's as plain as day, it's intentional is you have any critical thinking skills. Of course if you're easily terrorized those faculties will remain in suspended animation.
Says all this crazy shit, and then actually has the audacity to accuse others of being easily terrified....

:-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:59 AM 03-29-2021
It doesn't matter what the specifics are of the CV-19 topic, but its ALWAYS the same people arguing the same side with damn near the same points in every thread.

I'm not sure whether I should admire the consistency, or laugh at the relentless repetitiveness. :-)
[Reply]
petegz28 10:04 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, the rising number of cases prompted this. I suppose in DaisyLand, she should just ignore that fact and say everything's fine.

DOOM!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
petegz28 10:07 AM 03-29-2021
There’s a significant difference between saying we are concerned and impending doom. As stated before, a rise in cases was expected

Dinger has stated he knew that but now impending doom means we are just concerned.

:-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Donger 10:11 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
There’s a significant difference between saying we are concerned and impending doom. As stated before, a rise in cases was expected

Dinger has stated he knew that but now impending doom means we are just concerned.

:-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No question that she's being dramatic, Daisy. I'd rather have her exaggerate the risk rather than downplay it. Of course I figured that we'd see a rise in cases. It's so simple even you can understand it. The question is how bad it will get. With the number of elderly fully vaccinated now, I doubt we'll see hospitalizations and deaths rise too much.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:12 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No question that she's being dramatic, Daisy. I'd rather have her exaggerate the risk rather than downplay it. Of course I figured that we'd see a rise in cases. It's so simple even you can understand it. The question is how bad it will get. With the number of elderly fully vaccinated now, I doubt we'll see hospitalizations and deaths rise too much.

So she is being dramatic but you’re okay with it even though you know she is being dramatic and we are not headed for impending doom.

/DongerThings


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:14 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So she is being dramatic but you’re okay with it even though you know she is being dramatic and we are not headed for impending doom.

/DongerThings


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He still thinks "cases" matter—not actually being sick, and seriously, with the damn thing. Can't make it up!

I've read that when someone is vaccinated with these mRNA vaccines, the re-infections are worse—more deadly.
Just what Gates wants—less people on planet earth.
[Reply]
Donger 10:15 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So she is being dramatic but you’re okay with it even though you know she is being dramatic and we are not headed for impending doom.

/DongerThings


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like I said, Daisy, I'd rather have her do that than ignore it or downplay it. Mostly because of idiots like you.
[Reply]
Donger 10:16 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He still thinks "cases" matter—not actually being sick, and seriously, with the damn thing. Can't make it up!
Of course they do. They always have. You see, kitten, an infected person spreads the virus, even if they are asymptomatic. Great to see you still don't understand this very simple concept and fact.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 30
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up