ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 30
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:06 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Not having Covid doesn't spread it either, despite the false number of cases.
You're being to simple for him. My guess is that went way over his head.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:08 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're being to simple for him. My guess is that went way over his head.




4 the Donger impaired.
[Reply]
Donger 04:09 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Not having Covid doesn't spread it either, despite the false number of cases.
Correct, and that's why cases matter.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:35 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Walensky getting ripped all over the place for being panicky and dramatic when the data doesn't call for it and she is supposed to be the head of the CDC.

In other words she lost a lot of respect in the medical field today is what it is sounding like.
That would bother Walensky, maybe, if her goal was medical rather than political. But, since it's not, I doubt she really gives a damn.
[Reply]
Donger 04:38 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:




4 the Donger impaired.
Did you actually post those in the belief that it helps your position?
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:43 PM 03-29-2021
Of course, Covid is going to spread when you are letting hordes of unvaccinated, undocumented hordes pour into your border cities.

This seems to be the plan to cripple the US further.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:48 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Of course, Covid is going to spread when you are letting hordes of unvaccinated, undocumented hordes pour into your border cities.

This seems to be the plan to cripple the US further.
Hordes of hordes. Holy shit!
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:54 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Hordes of hordes. Holy shit!
:-)

This is what you wanted-I am sure you are pleased.

Mexico is going to take back California at this rate.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:00 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

This is what you wanted-I am sure you are pleased.

Mexico is going to take back California at this rate.
Of course. It's all part of establishing the New World Order.

Hail Hydra!
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:01 PM 03-29-2021
e e e c c c h h h o o o c c c h h h a a a m m m b b b e e e r r r




National U.S. publications and TV networks cover Covid news much more negatively than foreign media, scientific journals or regional media within the U.S.

Why? ��https://t.co/LXYwODqZDM pic.twitter.com/iguKLDqr6O

— David Leonhardt (@DLeonhardt) March 24, 2021

[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:21 PM 03-29-2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:21 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did you actually post those in the belief that it helps your position?
Moreso in hopes one day you will pull your head out of your ass, but I expect much I know.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 07:25 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you think cases are not going to rise?
Fuck "cases". Open up and mask down
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 07:35 PM 03-29-2021
Let's say it slow for Dinger....cases....mean....jack...shit
[Reply]
petegz28 08:05 AM 03-30-2021
Walensky getting called out this morning for trying to "scare" people into taking the vaccine.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 30
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up