ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Kristi Noem: Lighting It Up at CPAC
T-post Tom 01:40 PM 02-28-2021
:-)



[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:19 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So apparently transgenderism is the next hot button political topic, and she's choosing that particular hill to die on? Disappointing. Thought she was smarter than this.
Itís not a ďhot button topicĒ at all. Todayís WaPo wondered why sheíd do this given the popularity of these bills. 74% of Republicans and a split (!!!) Of Democrats support it. And you can likely bump those up in a ruby-red State like hers.


This garbage party canít even conserve girlís sports.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:21 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The root of the problem is that politicians choose the politics over the principles about 99% of the time. And a big part of that problem stems from the ability of politicians to make politics a lifelong career.
I made a grammer typo in that post. I meant to type one person does not run an executive office. The buck stops with them though.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:25 PM 03-24-2021
Just another example of corporate America having more influence than actual voters. Sad.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:31 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So apparently transgenderism is the next hot button political topic, and she's choosing that particular hill to die on? Disappointing. Thought she was smarter than this.
And it is a seriously dumb hot button item, but at least it keeps people distracted with what is ultimately meaningless.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:32 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
And it is a seriously dumb hot button item, but at least it keeps people distracted with what is ultimately meaningless.
Do you have girls? Do they play sports?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:32 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Don't understand it... She pulled a Liz Cheney here...
And on such a no-brainer seeming issue. Itís a head scratcher.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:45 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Don't understand it... She pulled a Liz Cheney here...
U.S. big businesses and business organizations have long been peddling issues that are hostile to the American workers, but they continue to be the core financial constituency of the GOPe. And the GOPe has been reliable in its willingness to knife the GOP voters in the back at the command of business for a long time.

And it's not as if Trump was telling U.S. businesses, in general, to go pound sand, either, so this isn't just a GOPe/RINO situation. This is a more general political right kowtow.
[Reply]
Pogue 03:00 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
U.S. big businesses and business organizations have long been peddling issues that are hostile to the American workers, but they continue to be the core financial constituency of the GOPe. And the GOPe has been reliable in its willingness to knife the GOP voters in the back at the command of business for a long time.

And it's not as if Trump was telling U.S. businesses, in general, to go pound sand, either, so this isn't just a GOPe/RINO situation. This is a more general political right kowtow.
Letís also not forget that women voted in droves for the democrat party policies. So this affects them and thatís what they want, so good luck to Noem and others when they cry about it down the road.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:03 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
U.S. big businesses and business organizations have long been peddling issues that are hostile to the American workers, but they continue to be the core financial constituency of the GOPe. And the GOPe has been reliable in its willingness to knife the GOP voters in the back at the command of business for a long time.

And it's not as if Trump was telling U.S. businesses, in general, to go pound sand, either, so this isn't just a GOPe/RINO situation. This is a more general political right kowtow.
Right now, big financial/corporate interests have been funding big money PACs to keep Cheney in Congress, despite the anger from her constituents who want her voted out.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:04 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Let’s also not forget that women voted in droves for the democrat party policies. So this affects them and that’s what they want, so good luck to Noem and others when they cry about it down the road.
A distinction needs to be made during primary season about what type of Republican is to run against another in any primary. It must be highlighted for here on out. Then there's always the danger of them getting Potomac Fever once they get in DC, where their arms get twisted or they get denied committee assignments because they won't toe the line.

Already there's a Demonrat, trying to throw M Greene out of Congress. They just won't quit when you get a real one who goes against the uni party.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:13 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
And it is a seriously dumb hot button item, but at least it keeps people distracted with what is ultimately meaningless.
Stick to caring about pot. Your opinions are shit beyond that.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:19 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do you have girls? Do they play sports?
I have a girl who is a kindergartener. She participates in dance and ice skating. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there. Personally, I think this is an own goal for the democratic platform. I figured you all would be glad to let them trip up.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:32 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
U.S. big businesses and business organizations have long been peddling issues that are hostile to the American workers, but they continue to be the core financial constituency of the GOPe. And the GOPe has been reliable in its willingness to knife the GOP voters in the back at the command of business for a long time.

And it's not as if Trump was telling U.S. businesses, in general, to go pound sand, either, so this isn't just a GOPe/RINO situation. This is a more general political right kowtow.

Itís incredible GOP voters canít figure this out. They delude themselves so badly, itís sad.


Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
A distinction needs to be made during primary season about what type of Republican is to run against another in any primary. It must be highlighted for here on out. .

See, this is exactly the delusional rationalizations Iím talking about ^. This is how they stay chained on the GOP plantation.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:55 PM 03-26-2021
The Worst Thing About Kristi Noem’s Sports Capitulation Is Her Lies
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:42 PM 03-26-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Itís incredible GOP voters canít figure this out. They delude themselves so badly, itís sad.





See, this is exactly the delusional rationalizations Iím talking about ^. This is how they stay chained on the GOP plantation.
no it is NOT. It would highlight most of them as not real cons. I dont believe the freedom caucus falls into that category but they are a small minority . U see things too b n white at times.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up