Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Kristi Noem: Lighting It Up at CPAC
T-post Tom 01:40 PM 02-28-2021
:-)

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:41 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Yea, when I go to the bank and borrow $1k (in my children's name), the first thing I do is slide $90 bucks in my pocket. Then I walk out of the bank and give the remaining $910 to the first random stranger I meet. I mean, it just makes sense doesn't it? I can bring a smile to a random person's face. The warmth I feel is just amazing :-)

Next time you're taking out big money from the bank, let me know. I'll be sure to be just outside the door when you exit.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:48 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Next time you're taking out big money from the bank, let me know. I'll be sure to be just outside the door when you exit.
All right, but we gotta be quick about it. I don't know how much more credit my kids have :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:41 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
This woman has political "true brass balls" and will swing them. AMEN !!:-)

Gov. Kristi Noem stuns supporters by sending back bill that would bar transgender athletes in women's sportshttps://t.co/UHhgUKA4Kx pic.twitter.com/xRSLhEuWmI

— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) March 22, 2021

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:44 PM 03-23-2021

What is it about Republicans flouting their base to appease leftists who will never fucking support them?
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:46 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That is a huge gotcha there PB... she simply wants it worded a little different.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:47 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
That is a huge gotcha there PB... she simply wants it worded a little different.
That "little different" wording would effectively gut the bill. She's caving to business interests, and screwing over her voters in the process.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:50 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

What is it about Republicans flouting their base to appease leftists who will never ****ing support them?

At some point you have to start blaming “the base” for continuing to blindly support these con artists.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:50 PM 03-23-2021
I almost posted about her on this calling her unreliable, but then I saw a video clip of her on Tucker explaining herself...so I decided not too.

Not sure who or what to believe now. She was great on the lockdowns, made an awesome speech at cpac but there is indication she's caving to corporate interests but she said she only wants the bill edited. Or a new bill. I have to hear more from the other side of her on it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:52 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I almost posted about her on this calling her unreliable, but then I saw a video clip of her on Tucker explaining herself...so I decided not too.

Not sure who or what to believe now. There is indication she's caving to corporate interests but she said she only wants the bill edited.
Don’t be naive.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:53 PM 03-23-2021
Either way, she's done. This is a hard line issue, she looks weak.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:54 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Not sure who or what to believe now. She was great on the lockdowns, made an awesome speech at cpac but there is indication she's caving to corporate interests but she said she only wants the bill edited. Or a new bill. I have to hear more from the other side of her on it.
She got owned on Tucker and effed up.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:56 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Don’t be naive.
Anytime a politician says we need to build a coalition (bush and establishment term, I hate it), I immediately won’t support them. Just shows a lack of leadership and guts.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:58 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Anytime a politician says we need to build a coalition (bush and establishment term, I hate it), I immediately won’t support them. Just shows a lack of leadership and guts.
Noem also altered the bill’s language to allow athletes to compete based on biological sex “as reflected on the birth certificate or affidavit provided upon initial enrollment.” This edit would permit a biological male to compete against women if he obtained the appropriate paperwork changing his legal records to match his gender identity — rather than his sex — at birth.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:00 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
She got owned on Tucker and effed up.
I didn't get that but then it was only a short clip. At least she appeared. Look, I didn't like it at first when I got one of my subscribed emails about it calling it a betrayal. I'm just willing to hear her side. If you've got something specific policy-wise about how her position doesn't do what she claims, I am willing to listen but just saying she was owned by Tucker, who has wrong on occasion, isn't going to do it for me. Same goes to PB too, but I see he later posted something specific.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:00 PM 03-23-2021
This group loved Sarah Palin too
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up