ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Kristi Noem: Lighting It Up at CPAC
T-post Tom 01:40 PM 02-28-2021
:-)



[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:19 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Has Graves ever voted against a Pentagon increase or aid to Israel?
That's never gonna happen with either party.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:29 PM 02-28-2021
...and you Trumptards talk about AOC being a thing because of her looks. This rube broad is hitting the final moments of her political fame and what passes for attractiveness.

But continue trumpers. Something needs to keep you guys going till 45 waddles onto the stage. You guys wanna play a game for when he comes out?

Here we go. Let's see who gets bingo 1st:
Attached: FB_IMG_1614545195540.jpg (74.7 KB) 
[Reply]
petegz28 04:31 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
...and you Trumptards talk about AOC being a thing because of her looks. This rube broad is hitting the final moments of her political fame and what passes for attractiveness.

But continue trumpers. Something needs to keep you guys going till 45 waddles onto the stage. You guys wanna play a game for when he comes out?

Here we go. Let's see who gets bingo 1st:
How's your job building a bridge to London working out?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:33 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Funny how the right learned no lessons from the whole Sarah Palin thing.
Other than "Don't ever trust John McCain" and "The media is never fair towards the political right", what lessons do you figure the right should have learned from Palin?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:35 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by SFfan79:
I listened to her speech and she didn't once come across like Palin. There was no "I can see russia from my house" statement. Noem just called it all like it really is.

The best statement I heard in there, she said the "left wants to be our shepard, but that requires us to be the sheep." The left can go fuck themselves.
The "I can see Russia from my house" thing was a ginned up attack based upon an SNL skit. Palin didn't say it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:42 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's never gonna happen with either party.
Obv. UniParty doesnít care about deficits. My post was to OverYonder who claims he does (but in truth doesnít care either)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:42 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
...and you Trumptards talk about AOC being a thing because of her looks. This rube broad is hitting the final moments of her political fame and what passes for attractiveness.

But continue trumpers. Something needs to keep you guys going till 45 waddles onto the stage. You guys wanna play a game for when he comes out?

Here we go. Let's see who gets bingo 1st:
^
[Reply]
mkp785 04:44 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
How's your job building a bridge to London working out?
Story of the Republican party with your fails. Both in CPDC and in the real one. Thumbs down....
Attached: Screenshot_20210228-124243_Chrome.jpg (271.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:50 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Other than "Don't ever trust John McCain" and "The media is never fair towards the political right", what lessons do you figure the right should have learned from Palin?
Trying to pander to suburban white women by running women candidates doesn't. Fucking. Work.
[Reply]
F150 04:51 PM 02-28-2021

I'm answering you @margbrennan. Will you listen? pic.twitter.com/sPHDlOHS4r

— Kristi Noem (@KristiNoem) February 28, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:53 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Trying to pander to suburban white women by running women candidates doesn't. Fucking. Work.
If that's the lesson you got from Palin, you didn't learn shit from Palin.
[Reply]
eDave 04:56 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Funny how the right learned no lessons from the whole Sarah Palin thing.
I think she comes across great. Right's ideals, presented with sanity. More of that please.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:59 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Trying to pander to suburban white women by running women candidates doesn't. Fucking. Work.
If I throw my support behind her it wonít be due to a hope of capturing the female vote, itíll be because she didnít institute an illegal lockdown or illegal mask mandate in her state.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:03 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
If I throw my support behind her it wonít be due to a hope of capturing the female vote, itíll be because she didnít institute an illegal lockdown or illegal mask mandate in her state.
But ďmuh socialismĒ

She takes it herself. Yet you donít even care.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:06 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Obv. UniParty doesnít care about deficits. My post was to OverYonder who claims he does (but in truth doesnít care either)
Your post make no sense... Repubs voted against it because it was 91% pork and not covid related...yet you say they should have voted for it... Which is it?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up