ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Regret voting for Biden thread
Pogue 06:10 PM 01-23-2021

Native American tribes are getting what they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vbuUt1G5Ok

— Cerno (@Cernovich) January 23, 2021

[Reply]
tooge 10:01 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Congrats to the right wing brain trust on this board who in these divisive times found someone who is annoyed with the current President. On the internet.

How much time did you guys spend on this project? :-)
Actually, I think there are quite a few people that voted for Biden that are now very concerned about a couple of early policy changes.
1. Allowing biologic men to compete in womens sports, use womens bathrooms and locker rooms, etc. as long as they "identify" as female. That put a ceiling on womens sports.

2. Killing the Keystone pipeline cost 8000 jobs day one and will cost many many more supporting jobs and likely ultimately lead to gas price increases.

3. Cancelling Trumps program though at least March, that kept Insulin and Epinephrine costs down to people that had a hard time paying for it. There are quite a few pissed off Diabetics right now.

Bottom line, yes, there are many people who voted for Biden that didn't see some of these policy changes coming and are not happy about it.
[Reply]
tooge 10:12 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
It's nice because I don't even have to go to right wing websites and publications to know what crazy shit they're talking about, this forum is like a rednecks' cliffs notes on the whole thing.
Nice redirect. So those things, which are true don't bother you?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:21 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Most of that is sort of accurate, maybe a bit over stated, but we didnt invade Syria...https://www.jpost.com/international/...ejected-656440
A NeoCon source to protect a NeoLiberal president ( the left's side of the Uniparty for war). Now you know why Bush, Kristol, Romney and other RINO NeoCons voted for Biden.

Of course the only part that's true, is that Trump did not remove all the troops out of Syria once he claimed to defeat ISIS. He got rolled on that one too, because if the troops were removed, it's so much harder to put them back-in, and easier to escalate later once they removed Trump. I think this is why Trump got rolled on that campaign promise.

However, this is definitely an escalation. It is EXACTLY what Kerry promised at the Dem Nat'l Convention in order to overthrow the Assad govt using another war—all in keeping with the UniParty Globalist party's plan to take down about 7 ME countries.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Actually, I think there are quite a few people that voted for Biden that are now very concerned about a couple of early policy changes.
1. Allowing biologic men to compete in womens sports, use womens bathrooms and locker rooms, etc. as long as they "identify" as female. That put a ceiling on womens sports.

2. Killing the Keystone pipeline cost 8000 jobs day one and will cost many many more supporting jobs and likely ultimately lead to gas price increases.

3. Cancelling Trumps program though at least March, that kept Insulin and Epinephrine costs down to people that had a hard time paying for it. There are quite a few pissed off Diabetics right now.

Bottom line, yes, there are many people who voted for Biden that didn't see some of these policy changes coming and are not happy about it.
Yes, I agree. Unions who voted for Biden are already pissed-off.
Something normal Democrats would support as well as lowering of drug prices, the high costs of which they complained about for years. Trump was never an ideologue but governed more like an old school Democrat, which Biden was thought to be. Only, Biden sold out to the corporatist globalists of which building-up China has played a large part.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:30 PM 01-25-2021
Vanilla Man Bad!
[Reply]
ghak99 12:44 PM 01-25-2021
Grampa don't care. He crossed the finish line. What his handlers do from here on out is of no concern to him.

[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:51 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Grampa don't care. He crossed the finish line. What his handlers do from here on out is of no concern to him.

:-)

That's a meme for the ages.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:25 PM 01-25-2021
"Twitter is censoring right-wingers! This nonstop stream of right-wing horseshit on Twitter proves it!" :-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:35 PM 01-25-2021
yikes,

General Manager working on the Keystone XL pipeline: “hundreds of guys” have already been laid off because of Biden's executive order to halt construction of the pipeline

pic.twitter.com/BrEZ5h8pZ2

— Abigail Marone (@abigailmarone) January 25, 2021

Not a good look.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:37 PM 01-25-2021
Wait is this real?

Twenty-dollar bill going from Andrew Jackson to Harriet Tubman — one symbol of difference between Trump and Biden. Proposed new design below: pic.twitter.com/e6xaukiSJJ

— Michael Beschloss (@BeschlossDC) January 25, 2021

Clown world much?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:47 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
:-)

That's a meme for the ages.

I believe that I spit coffee all over my keyboard.....which in and of itself ain't bad. My kids bought me a new Mac book Pro loaded with some god awful thing called "Big Sur". God, I hate it.....nearly as much as I hate California......
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:49 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I believe that I spit coffee all over my keyboard.....which in and of itself ain't bad. My kids bought me a new Mac book Pro loaded with some god awful thing called "Big Sur". God, I hate it.....nearly as much as I hate California......
I'm a POW to the Mao-owned Apple corporation, since I have to be on a Mac in my industry. Yeah some have PCs, but it's not the norm, which is just as bad because all of Silicon Valley is now beholden to the ChiComms.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:55 PM 01-25-2021
So this is ACTUALLY a thing, HONK HONK:

JUST IN: Biden administration will look to expedite getting Harriet Tubman on $20 bill after the effort stalled under Trump https://t.co/6ZjrOIbLCV pic.twitter.com/62gUBCrcid

— The Hill (@thehill) January 25, 2021

Any opinions on why it's Andrew Jackson?
[Reply]
mkp785 05:36 PM 01-25-2021
Hey trumpers. How we doing today
Attached: FB_IMG_1611617680562.jpg (31.6 KB) 
[Reply]
LOCOChief 05:45 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Hey trumpers. How we doing today
:-):-) We trumpers are smart enough to know that trump supporters didnít storm the Capitol
[Reply]
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up