ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Regret voting for Biden thread
Pogue 06:10 PM 01-23-2021

Native American tribes are getting what they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vbuUt1G5Ok

— Cerno (@Cernovich) January 23, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:04 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Fuck yes.

What kind of fucking moron thinks anyone is perfect?
The word you're looking for is partisan.

[Reply]
Katipan 10:04 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Is it your position that your opposition to Trump is more that he's Trump than any particular policy?
I wouldn't let my 5 year compose policy either Baby.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:05 AM 01-24-2021
She's a great girl tho.
The best.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:07 AM 01-24-2021
That's because you want to blame the media.

Like Trump didn't express himself all he wanted and in whatever form.
Truth.

Media also distorted everything Trump said/posted to be in the worst possible light. See Joe and the MSM STILL repeating the lie that Trump called all Mexicans rapists (debunked by most fact check sites) during the 2020 election.

Unlike what they've done with Joe, who has been a fountain of saying stupid things over the years, like Fire Two Blasts (illegal and very dangerous). Challenging people (constituents) to fight during his primary battle.

If you can't see the imbalance between how the MSM portrays Trump/Biden, I can't help you. Just reporting the Truth on what Trump said/says should have been enough. They couldn't help themselves though, and twisted it further.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:07 AM 01-24-2021
Fuck yes.

What kind of fucking moron thinks anyone is perfect?
I don't think anyone is perfect. But I also think that notions of perfection is a pretty reliable trait of anyone who seeks the office of president. And you just happened to notice it with Trump because the veil was lifted due to your overall lack of respect for him [not arguing that he deserved it, quite the opposite I argue none of them do].

Back to 'the media' notice how for DECADES, the 'instrospection' question posed to Dems is 'what important and vital initiative do you regret losing to your dogged opposition' and the same question to Reps is 'what personal failure embarasses you the most.'
[Reply]
Katipan 10:13 AM 01-24-2021
Well there is a fork in the road that we haven't done yet.

I want a touchable President not a...God is the only word I have for it and it sounds really bitchy in the context of this conversation.

And I don't watch the news unless something insane happened.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:17 AM 01-24-2021

I want a touchable President not a...God is the only word I have for it and it sounds really bitchy in the context of this conversation.

No, I get what you are saying. The last two guys were anything but touchable. Biden is closer to that I suppose, at least image wise.

I actually avoid news when insane things happen for at least a week. They report all sorts of nonsense that would never have made the air 20 years ago because it hadn't yet been fact checked. Twitter and other social media has lead traditional media to fear getting scooped.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:17 AM 01-24-2021

I too want better candidates. Heck in 2016, I voted Kasich in the primary with the sad regret that Ted Cruz wasn't more personable and electable. But when the candidates are set, I then try to decide what is best of available options, particularly from a policy perspective, instead of getting hung up on individual quirks that irk me personally [not that I'm accusing you of anything, just explaining my thought process].

Again, if it weren't for the fear of the effects of 'quirks' on the rest of the electorate, my support from 2016 onward would have been Cruz first and Fiorina second.

In sum, my calculus goes to electability for others first [a fact of life, not a personal preference] and policy second, and most other considerations trailing distant.
[Reply]
F150 11:49 AM 01-24-2021

Yoga employs more Americans than coal. But compare and contrast 1/2 pic.twitter.com/MDiM754pwx

— David Frum (@davidfrum) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:05 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Rapey man badder.
Let's ask E. Jean Carroll which one is the rapey man.

Or we could ask any of the other 25 women who have stated on the record that they were sexually assaulted by Trump.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:12 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:

Or we could ask any of the other 25 women who have stated on the record that they were sexually assaulted by Trump.
Avenatti will get Trump eventually, right?!
[Reply]
Munson 02:20 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:

The same E. Jean Carroll that made a fool of herself on CNN, and said rape is sexy?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:23 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Avenatti will get Trump eventually, right?!
LOL

Nice tapout.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:26 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Munson:
The same E. Jean Carroll that made a fool of herself on CNN, and said rape is sexy?
No, the E. Jean Carroll who was raped by the pussy grabber and can prove it with a DNA test.

Now that Trump can't hide behind Presidential immunity any more, his day in court for this (and many other things) will come.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:32 PM 01-24-2021
This thread turned into an absolute shit show. That's fitting, though, given that we're now living in Bidenworld.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up