ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 43
« First < 303637383940 414243 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:16 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Every year its on a ballot.
You can define it however you wish.
You aren't even bothering to address the issue at hand. People pushing breed bans most often have no idea what they are even advocating to ban.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:28 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You aren't even bothering to address the issue at hand. People pushing breed bans most often have no idea what they are even advocating to ban.
I don't need to. My views on guns are well known after 20 years here. I didn't think the comparison was as beautiful as the person before me thought.

Or you.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:28 AM 04-09-2021
The media helps make sure they bunch together with how they cover the tragedies.

Data is clear about the media coverage inspires copycat shootings. Yet they persist.
Guns don't kill people
People kill people
The media kills people when they report on people guns killing people

How stupid
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:53 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Trump was not anti gun. If you think he was you are dead wrong. He was the 2nd amendments last hope as much as a POTUS can be. Bump stock ban was a bad decision but thatís not anti gun.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:16 AM 04-09-2021
I don't need to. My views on guns are well known after 20 years here. I didn't think the comparison was as beautiful as the person before me thought.

Or you.
Your actual position is unclear.

Are you saying that banning things you don't know anything about is always good?

Or are you saying that banning things you don't know anything about is always bad and shouldn't be done?

Or are you saying, and I gotta say this looks the most likely, so disabuse us, . . . banning things you don't know anything about is always bad, but if dumb people get to ban dogs over your objection, dumb people get to ban guns too , because if you don't stop every dumb idea you have no credibility to stop any dumb idea?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:17 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:

Inane blather as usual as I never add anything of substance because I'm an empty person with no opinions of my own.
Fixed it for you.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:19 AM 04-09-2021

Or you.
Fair enough, though I honestly don't recall your position. So you must not have made too persuasive an argument for your position.

As you are one of the more reasonable folk around here, I will give you 100% benefit of a doubt on the topic.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:25 AM 04-09-2021
Fixed it for you.
You're blaming the media for these shootings because they reported on prior shooting incidents. That's about as inane as it gets.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:56 AM 04-09-2021
Fair enough, though I honestly don't recall your position. So you must not have made too persuasive an argument for your position.

As you are one of the more reasonable folk around here, I will give you 100% benefit of a doubt on the topic.
I'm a big fan. I'd carry all day if I was allowed.
I don't hunt. Ive been held at gun point. I think fully automatic weapons are a whole lot of fun but not what I'm reaching for in the middle of the night.

Kind of like Baby.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:15 AM 04-09-2021
I always like, and usually agree with Martin Armstrong's astute takes.
Biden stating Constitution not Absolute Stokes Revolution
Biden has targeted guns with the end goal to disarm America entirely.
He has stated: “No amendment to the Constitution is absolute.” The real objective is to compel everyone to register every gun so they can enter your house without a warrant to seize your weapons.

What they are doing is dripping out their real objective, one tiny drop at a time.

The Biden Administration is now also urging the Supreme Court to let police bust into your home and seize guns without a warrant. The end game is to disarm Americans completely in hopes of preventing a revolution when they even end the right to vote in any meaningful way as in Europe.

The Fourth Amendment declares,
“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”
The entire American Revolution was born over illegal searches by the king. It is very sad that Biden and the Democrats have no respect for the Constitution whatsoever. John Adams, Second President, listened to the four-hour speech of the defense lawyer James Otis (1725-1783) who argued against the king’s Writs of Assistance in February 1761 that allowed the government to arbitrarily search whatever they suspected for any reason. History repeats. This is precisely what the Democrats are arguing before the Supreme Court to eliminate the Fourth Amendment. This is devastating to human rights and the very idea of a free society of “We the People.”
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...-not-absolute/
Cunning and sneaky bastards these globalist Democrats are. They have a nerve calling Trump authoritarian or fascist when that's exactly what they are.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 09:16 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Child please.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:18 AM 04-09-2021
SCIENCE states media coverage encourages mass shooting events.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:24 AM 04-09-2021
using the rhetoric of an 'emergency health epidemic' is not confidence-inspiring, particularly at this juncture in time.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:25 AM 04-09-2021
I'm a big fan. I'd carry all day if I was allowed.
I don't hunt. Ive been held at gun point. I think fully automatic weapons are a whole lot of fun but not what I'm reaching for in the middle of the night.

Kind of like Baby.
Then I love you.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:26 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
SCIENCE states media coverage encourages mass shooting events.
This isn't a new concept. The media is fully culpable in every single one of these shooting bunches. They know it, and they don't care.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 43
« First < 303637383940 414243 >
Up