ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 43
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
BDj23 10:07 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Sorry, it's right across I-29 from the airport. $14 entry, but there's almost 2000 tables. Most are private sales.
I've been up there a few times. My buddy and I usually go to that big one they have every summer. I've never bought much because I'm a KS resident.

Last one up there I went to, some old dude let me play with a full auto AK. Only $24,000 IIRC.
[Reply]
Fish 10:17 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I've been up there a few times. My buddy and I usually go to that big one they have every summer. I've never bought much because I'm a KS resident.

Last one up there I went to, some old dude let me play with a full auto AK. Only $24,000 IIRC.
FYI in case you might not know: For long rifles and shotguns, it doesn't matter if you're a KS resident for private sale(the majority of the sales there are private sales). Only handguns require same-state residence for purchase. If you're out of state and still want a handgun, you can still purchase if you setup delivery with your local FFL.

At the local gun show, you can usually find a bunch of stuff that isn't normally legal for sale. Like knives, guns, mags, etc. You can buy lots of switchblade/auto/OutTheFront/etc knives at gun shows that normally aren't allowed to be legally sold at stores. Auto knives and OTF knives are all readily available here at gun shows. Which can't really be shipped from anywhere.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:32 PM 03-27-2021
So tell us what deals you made and how much paid.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:19 AM 03-28-2021
Flexís biceps. Try and take Ďem!
[Reply]
2112 06:11 AM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
9mm prices have doubled in the past year. And I donít buy my shit here I buy it online. Itís crazy. 90 cents to over a dollar a round.

I loaded up last year so Iím good, but the prices have doubled.

Iím interested to hear from Fishy about his secret inside deals and contacts that only he knows about.
[Reply]
Fish 06:58 AM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
~2000 tables of mostly private sellers under one roof. All prices negotiable. First gun show in KC in about 14 months. Pretty sure even someone as mentally handicapped as you could find a deal. But perhaps I give you too much credit.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:36 AM 03-28-2021
~2000 tables of mostly private sellers under one roof. All prices negotiable. First gun show in KC in about 14 months. Pretty sure even someone as mentally handicapped as you could find a deal. But perhaps I give you too much credit.
Its a gun show. So lets get past the amazing fact that lots of guns were at a gun show.

Now what did you buy.?
How much of it did you buy?
And what did you pay for it?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:37 AM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
9mm prices have doubled in the past year. And I donít buy my shit here I buy it online. Itís crazy. 90 cents to over a dollar a round.

I loaded up last year so Iím good, but the prices have doubled.

Iím interested to hear from Fishy about his secret inside deals and contacts that only he knows about.
He's as full of shit as they come...
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:02 AM 03-28-2021
You must of bought a bunch of product produced by Cricket
[Reply]
mac459 04:24 PM 03-28-2021
My cousin went to the show and picked up about 2000 rounds of 9mm for around .50 a round, Federal American Eagle.

He picked up a Henry 44 Mag for $750

Grabbed a Remington R1 Enhanced for $600

A Glock 19 $425

I have bought a shit load of guns at gun shows for a lot cheaper than most gun stores. It doesn’t happen at every show, but to act like it doesn’t happen or can’t happen is ridiculous.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:46 PM 03-28-2021
.50 is still just about double what 9mm was going for pre Covid.

Pre covid. .26
[Reply]
2112 05:44 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
My cousin went to the show and picked up about 2000 rounds of 9mm for around .50 a round, Federal American Eagle.

A Glock 19 $425

I have bought a shit load of guns at gun shows for a lot cheaper than most gun stores. It doesn’t happen at every show, but to act like it doesn’t happen or can’t happen is ridiculous.
Those are some great prices. But there ain’t any gun shows where I live lol any handgun above a 10 round magazine is a felony. Same thing with 3 rounds for a shotgun. Some gun stores here are trying to sell 50 rounds of federal 9mm for $59.00 lol and obviously idiots are buying it because it’s flying off the shelves. I stocked up early last year, bought it on line from North Carolina.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:49 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
“You are going to have to make some reasonable accommodations if you want 10 Republican votes, and I’m already talking to Republicans who are not unwilling to sit down at the table,” Murphy said.

“Our best chance to get something passed is universal background checks. I think the theory of the case is: Once we convince Republicans that the sky doesn’t fall for you politically when you support a reasonable expansion of something like background checks, you can move onto other interventions.
https://newsthud.com/they-are-going-...with-the-dems/

a/k/a half a loaf a/k/a the slippery slope that the leftists here so often like to claim doesn't exist.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:56 PM 03-28-2021
That's called infringement of a right.
Crikey! I just noticed that was anti-Trumper Toomey too.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 03:02 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:

A Glock 19 $425

Sadly the 9mm ammo is a damn good price. I can't even find shit ammo for under 58 cents a round. I just spent over $600 dollars in ammo today to load up for shooting this summer. The sad part is I could blow through all that ammo in a weekend easy. :-)
[Reply]
Page 32 of 43
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up