ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 43
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:38 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
There you have it. You don't care about policy. You only care if it harms Trump supporters. Gotcha.
:-) "If if makes the libtards mad" has been a rallying cry here for 4 years. I was mocking it.
[Reply]
Otter 03:45 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
A local guy did get a pallet of 45acp in a couple weeks ago, to which I'm sure is long gone by now. I picked up a couple cases for a friend. He has some limited ammo in most calibers, but he's rationing it out as fairly as he can.
My local gun shop owner is getting up there with my mechanic, dentist, and contractor. Going to start getting Christmas cards.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:52 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
#1 voting issue for me. Seriously, I am nearly a single issue voter.

A politician's stance on the 2nd tells me EVERYTHING i need to know about how they really feel about freedom and people's ability to take care of themselves.
100% agree.
If banning firearms curbs violent crimes Chicago would be the safest city in the Country
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:37 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-) "If if makes the libtards mad" has been a rallying cry here for 4 years. I was mocking it.
Well played... And true... :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:37 PM 01-28-2021
Did they get taken away yet?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:44 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
My local gun shop owner is getting up there with my mechanic, dentist, and contractor. Going to start getting Christmas cards.

[Reply]
Raiderhader 02:27 PM 01-28-2021
On a scale of one to ten, how illiterate would you say you are?
[Reply]
philfree 02:50 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
This!!

The constitution guarantees our right to bear arms. It does not guarantee the right to bear affordable arms. If our politicians tax and regulate the hell out of them, they are essentially taking them away from the lower income class of citizens. Yea, the upper middle class and up the ladder could still afford to own them, but at this point the Constitution is essentially circumvented.
I'm no attorney but I think a pretty good case in court could be made that exuberant taxes on guns and ammo are interfering and infringing with ones right to bear arms.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:00 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
On a scale of one to ten, how illiterate would you say you are?
Seems pretty obvious that I am able to read and write, so...kind of a dumb question.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:20 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
I'm no attorney but I think a pretty good case in court could be made that exuberant taxes on guns and ammo are interfering and infringing with ones right to bear arms.
Doesn't seem to be slowing down NY/CA much at all.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:52 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
IF you trust the courts to make the right decision. The Supremes have a history of getting issues wrong.

But who knows? Let's hope I'm wrong here :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhader 05:35 PM 01-28-2021
Seems pretty obvious that I am able to read and write, so...kind of a dumb question.
No more a dumb question than you asking if guns have been confiscated yet when the OP clearly states that this happens after a mass shooting which, we have not had.

So my question still stands: at what level of illiteracy would you rate yourself?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:43 PM 01-28-2021
Look at all these dumb conservatives, vigilant about their fundamental rights when they're not even irrevocably gone yet!!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:58 AM 02-01-2021
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 09:34 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
He's a typical fascist.
You might want to look up the definition of a fascist, nobody will take you seriously if you call people on the left fascist! Your political views align perfectly with the fascist ideology. I hate to be the one to open your eyes but it's better that you hear it from me before your fascist collaborators start laughing at you. :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 43
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up