ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 43
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:05 PM 01-20-2021

Joe Biden makes the most extreme gun-control push of all the 2020 Democrat presidential candidates:

Biden calls for banning "magazines that can hold multiple bullets in them"

All magazines hold "multiple bullets," that's the point

This call from Biden would ban most handguns pic.twitter.com/4iQkalBxVa

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 2, 2019

"The idea we don't have elimination of assault type weapons -magazines that can have multiple bullets in them- is absolutely mindless. It is no violation of second amendment."
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:06 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
No. What I asked was about Biden having a specific policy about 10 round clips because that's what the poster claimed. Then people started bringing up state laws in other posts, which i didn't dispute the existence of, but was not something I questioned or agreed with. The thread *again* was about the Federal government coming to take your guns, not about the perceived fairness of states who have more restrictive laws in place.

if the question in the thread had been, "Will New York or California enact some more severe gun restrictions?" I probably would have answered "I don't know, but seems likely based on their politics".

I can't watch your video right now so I'll wait on replying to this half of your post. But I have always been pro 2A, with regulations that make sense, that usually 80-90% of the public agree with.
:-)

Again with the deflection.

As if this GC plan by Biden was created in a bubble. Asif the ideas behind it didn't come from the existing structure of GC laws from states like NY and CA. As if a supposedly smart lawyer like yourself can't see the obvious trend and plan for GC laws at the federal level.

Tell me, when Biden/Kamala announce that they are in favor of 10-rd or similar limitation on magazines on national TV, what will your story be then? Are you going to pretend you didn't see it coming? Or are you just going to jump on that wagon and pretend you never said anything about not agreeing with it as you appear to be doing here?

you people are all the same.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:07 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Aw shit. Now what, Bannie? Now's your chance not to be completely full of shit.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 05:11 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You spit the dick out long enough to post this or was it still in your mouth?
Speak of the devil. LOL

I hope you know more about football than politics, otherwise you'll probably end up watching hockey during the AFCCG by mistake.
[Reply]
banyon 05:13 PM 01-20-2021

I can't watch your video right now so I'll wait on replying to this half of your post. But I have always been pro 2A, with regulations that make sense, that usually 80-90% of the public agree with.
Ok I watched it. Appears to be about AW ban which I addressed earlier in the thread. Not about seizing all guns or 10 round clips.
[Reply]
banyon 05:18 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Again with the deflection.

As if this GC plan by Biden was created in a bubble. Asif the ideas behind it didn't come from the existing structure of GC laws from states like NY and CA. As if a supposedly smart lawyer like yourself can't see the obvious trend and plan for GC laws at the federal level.

Tell me, when Biden/Kamala announce that they are in favor of 10-rd or similar limitation on magazines on national TV, what will your story be then? Are you going to pretend you didn't see it coming? Or are you just going to jump on that wagon and pretend you never said anything about not agreeing with it as you appear to be doing here?

you people are all the same.
Some people may well be using NY and CA as models for what they would like to see happen. What I am saying is that the type of weapons ban contemplated in the OP, but now apparently scaled down a lot, is not going to happen because 1) there is no viable political path and 2. At least the broader claims of seizing all semiautos are unconstitutional
[Reply]
banyon 05:22 PM 01-20-2021

"The idea we don't have elimination of assault type weapons -magazines that can have multiple bullets in them- is absolutely mindless. It is no violation of second amendment."
Seems like he is referring to high capacity magazines there is an inarticulate way. Specifically on ARís I would thing that means 50/100 round type drums. Even small rifles like a Ruger 10/22 which I own has a 10 rd mag standard.
[Reply]
jAZ 05:25 PM 01-20-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
Q are hillarious. :-)
[Reply]
banyon 05:25 PM 01-20-2021
So when Biden’s proposal comes out and it’s some middle of the road high capacity mag/bump stock type ban, who do you guys think will be bumping this thread?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:27 PM 01-20-2021
Ok I watched it. Appears to be about AW ban which I addressed earlier in the thread. Not about seizing all guns or 10 round clips.
So you're saying you aren't aware that the proposed new AWB is literally an expansion of the former AWB-94? That it encompasses even more firearms, introduces new restrictions in regard to capacities, types, etc.? And that you can't see how that expansion is literally the "slippery slope" you and yours insist doesn't exist? That it's some fantasy created discretely in the minds of gun-owners?

Oh, okay.:-)
[Reply]
banyon 05:29 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So you're saying you aren't aware that the proposed new AWB is literally an expansion of the former AWB-94? That it encompasses even more firearms, introduces new restrictions in regard to capacities, types, etc.? And that you can't see how that expansion is literally the "slippery slope" you and yours insist doesn't exist? That it's some fantasy created discretely in the minds of gun-owners?

Oh, okay.:-)
Where are the specifics on how it will be expanded?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 05:31 PM 01-20-2021
Banning books that haven't even been written yet. What is this sort of thing called again? :-)
Free market capitalism.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:33 PM 01-20-2021
Seems like he is referring to high capacity magazines there is an inarticulate way. Specifically on ARís I would thing that means 50/100 round type drums. Even small rifles like a Ruger 10/22 which I own has a 10 rd mag standard.
Inarticulate at least is accurate. Stupid bastard can't spell 'cat' apparently.

Where on earth do you get the impression that he's talking about 50/100 rd drums? Are those widespread or even terribly popular? how many non-gun owners even know that they exist? No, he's talking about standard cap. 30-rd mags. Just like every gun control advocate for the last 17 years. Stop lying.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 05:35 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Some of the conservatives here know jack shit about football OR politics.
But some do know a lot about performing felatio.

You spit the dick out long enough to post this or was it still in your mouth?

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:38 PM 01-20-2021
Where are the specifics on how it will be expanded?
You're a lawyer. Look it up. Here, I'll even give you the name: Assault Weapons Ban-2019 (S.66).

You'll note that a 10-rd magazine restriction is part of the core of regulations proposed.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 43
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up