ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 123
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
eDave 10:55 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
"the TV and propagandists aren't reporting on it accurately"

-"it's still real to me"

how is that relevant?
Who are you attributing the first quote to?

You ever watch TV?
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:01 PM 04-07-2021
Poor Bump. People are here just making fun of him but he wants them to explain exactly how they are making fun of him because he is just as smart as everyone here suspects he is.
[Reply]
eDave 11:03 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Poor Bump. People are here just making fun of him but he wants them to explain exactly how they are making fun of him because he is just as smart as everyone here suspects he is.
Qanon followers are smarter than you, Zach. Just ask them.
[Reply]
Bump 11:03 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Who are you attributing the first quote to?

You ever watch TV?
why don't they just report on what they actually talk about but instead make things up about it?

There's plenty of things they could report on but they don't. Imagine you guys thinking that you're informed about it based on that. That's all I've been saying, none of you have ever even tried to dispute my claim you just twist into "oh he's so dumb, qanon lul"
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:05 PM 04-07-2021
why don't they just report on what they actually talk about but instead make things up about it?

There's plenty of things they could report on but they don't. Imagine you guys thinking that you're informed about it based on that. That's all I've been saying, none of you have ever even tried to dispute my claim you just twist into "oh he's so dumb, qanon lul"
Can't believe you guys have not done a better job exchanging in the market place of ideas with a QAnon cultist who is too stupid to comprehend it when people are making fun of him.
[Reply]
eDave 11:06 PM 04-07-2021

Who are you talking about? Who are you attributing your first quote to?
[Reply]
Bump 11:25 PM 04-07-2021
Can't believe you guys have not done a better job exchanging in the market place of ideas with a QAnon cultist who is too stupid to comprehend it when people are making fun of him.
see what I mean? That's what I'm talking about, he literally just proved my point.

The TV and propagandists are not reporting on it accurately and you can't deny that, because you don't have any knowledge about it, so you just mumble these retarded responses
[Reply]
Bump 11:26 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Who are you talking about? Who are you attributing your first quote to?
what do you mean? What part of "the tv isn't reporting on it with honesty or accurately" is hard to understand?
[Reply]
banyon 11:28 PM 04-07-2021
Attached: 30BE5201-5F19-4F07-9A2B-F357E74DF0F7.gif (507.6 KB) 
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:29 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
:-)
[Reply]
banyon 11:30 PM 04-07-2021
what do you mean? What part of "the tv isn't reporting on it with honesty or accurately" is hard to understand?
Did you mean “honesty or accuracy”? Parallel sentence structure taught in 7th grade.

Also, what, specifically is inaccurate about the reporting? Apart from just your usual caricatured worldview?
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:30 PM 04-07-2021

[Reply]
eDave 11:34 PM 04-07-2021
Who are you attributing your first quote to?
[Reply]
Bump 11:51 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Did you mean “honesty or accuracy”? Parallel sentence structure taught in 7th grade.

Also, what, specifically is inaccurate about the reporting? Apart from just your usual caricatured worldview?
ok you really got me here :-)

You guys just continue to enjoy your propaganda, nothing they report on at all has been accurate or honest and that's the only point I've tried to make. They've never actually reported on something that anon's actually discuss....That's the point and it's way too hard to understand I guess.
[Reply]
banyon 11:55 PM 04-07-2021
ok you really got me here :-)

You guys just continue to enjoy your propaganda, nothing they report on at all has been accurate or honest and that's the only point I've tried to make. They've never actually reported on something that anon's actually discuss....That's the point and it's way too hard to understand I guess.
So no specifics on what is inaccurate? Color me shocked.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 123
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123 >
Up