ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 123
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:46 AM 06-12-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 10:47 AM 06-12-2019

“Someone should call Obama up. The Obama Administration spied on a rival presidential campaign using Federal Agencies. I mean, that seems like a headline to me?” @TuckerCarlson It will all start coming out, and the Witch Hunt will end. Presidential Harassment!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 12, 2019

[Reply]
Detoxing 10:48 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I, like you, have no idea what you're even talking about. You're just stringing together words and concepts with no idea what they mean. You're a waste of time.
:-)

I know exactly what im talking about. So do you.

Or you think McCain wearing a walking boot on two different feet is merely a coincidence?

Gonna buy into his lie that he was merely giving his "other foot a rest"?

Clearly, he's covering an ankle bracelet. Just like Hillary was wearing.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:49 AM 06-12-2019

You think Hillary flipped on Obama to save her own ass?

Makes sense. That would explain her ankle bracelet and why she's not in prison.

Maybe OB is the end game.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:52 AM 06-12-2019
TaQO, this thread is about Q. In his/it's entirety.

This thread isn't here just to talk about the things you want to talk about or are aware of. Sorry. Q is bigger than you and your narrow scope.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:57 AM 06-12-2019
lol I didn't even catch that.

People trying to mimick Q posts are clueless. They don't understand that there is a syntax.
I don't know if it's a real Q post or not. I just re-post.

What's striking to me is that a Q expert like you can't discern if it's real or a hoax- Q post, Mr. "They don't understand that there is a syntax".

Humble yourself, as you're clearly struggling with what's real information and what's disinformation.

I mean damn, you didn't even know about Alice's ankle bracelet? Really? That's pretty fucking important information, don't you think?
[Reply]
Taco John 11:09 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I don't know if it's a real Q post or not. I just re-post.

What's striking to me is that a Q expert like you can't discern if it's real or a hoax- Q post, Mr. "They don't understand that there is a syntax".

Humble yourself, as you're clearly struggling with what's real information and what's disinformation.

I mean damn, you didn't even know about Alice's ankle bracelet? Really? That's pretty ****ing important information, don't you think?

lol it's not that I couldn't discern it, it's that I skimmed over your post like I do 90% of the time, ignoring it.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:11 AM 06-12-2019
Old, but another leftist hit piece. Probably another deep-state false flag meant to convince the sheeple that WWG1WGA is for crazy people. If leftist media scum got their way they'd get their civil war.

Qanon-Believing Proud Boy Accused of Murdering ‘Lizard’ Brother With Sword

Prosecutors say Buckey Wolfe spoke about reptile people and the illuminati, showing his beliefs are straight out of a wild pro-Trump conspiracy theory.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...with-a-sword-4
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:13 AM 06-12-2019
lol it's not that I couldn't discern it, it's that I skimmed over your post like I do 90% of the time, ignoring it.
:-)

This was a highly predictable response. Matter of fact, i was going to write what i knew you would say but chose not too knowing that if i did, you would not say it just to spite me.

Anyway, this is not a debate thread TaQo.

I've done nothing but be cordial and contribute Q related content and drive Q-related conversation. I'm probably the biggest Q-content contributor in this thread. Maybe you can try doing the same.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:16 AM 06-12-2019
TaQo, i am not here to debate with you. I am here to discuss Q, just like you.

What are you thoughts on Family [Y]?

Actually, not just TaQo. He's clearly struggling to stay humble and stay on topic.

Would anyone else who doesn't have some weird animosity towards me like to discuss Family [Y]? Or Alice's ankle bracelet that TaQo was apparently unaware of?
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:33 AM 06-12-2019
Alright, look. TaQo is right, the rabbit holes go deeper than any of you can imagine. They twist and turn and circle around and go deeper and deeper.

It's an entire campaign of information and disinformation.

I told TaQO years ago, before the Q movement, that the entire objective is to mask the truth by creating disinformation. I told him and all of YOU that you cannot believe what you may find down that rabbit hole just because you found it.

Remember, disinformation is necessary. Even us Patriots aren't meant to have all the information. Yet.

I'll leave this here for anyone that's not so pig-headed, and humble enough to discuss the truth. Understand that you simply don't know, and that's how it's meant to be.

Disinformation is necessary. But you're the bakers. Follow the crumbs.

View post on imgur.com

[Reply]
neech 11:42 AM 06-12-2019
There is this dude that lives in my neighborhood that walks around and talks to himself all the time. We nick named him Schizi.
[Reply]
Bump 01:55 PM 06-12-2019
Old, but another leftist hit piece. Probably another deep-state false flag meant to convince the sheeple that WWG1WGA is for crazy people. If leftist media scum got their way they'd get their civil war.

Qanon-Believing Proud Boy Accused of Murdering ‘Lizard’ Brother With Sword

Prosecutors say Buckey Wolfe spoke about reptile people and the illuminati, showing his beliefs are straight out of a wild pro-Trump conspiracy theory.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...with-a-sword-4
Q never said shit about lizard people lol
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:56 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Q never said shit about lizard people lol
Did the article say Q did? Maybe i missed it.

Regardless, it's a slanted hit piece. No Patriot would ever commit such an act. False flag operation just like the bomb hoaxes.
[Reply]
Bump 01:57 PM 06-12-2019
Pulled from reddit. Shrug. Define real.
Well that's your problem, you went to reddit. They banned the Q sub there anyways. That's how you know you are right when you need censorship!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 123
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up