ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 122
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
penchief 03:21 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
When it comes to pedophilia accusations and TJ, remember he who smelt it dealt it.
I’ve thought this for a long time but have been hesitant to make the suggestion out of caution and respect. But Taco’s obsession with pedophilia smacks of projection.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:21 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
They stated due to death threats.
Who is “they”?
[Reply]
NewChief 06:54 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I’ve thought this for a long time but have been hesitant to make the suggestion out of caution and respect. But Taco’s obsession with pedophilia smacks of projection.
As I have posted elsewhere: the host of the QAnon source (4/8/Chan/kun) who is supposedly in the crusade against the pedophiles... lives in the freaking Philippines, which is a hub of ACTUAL child trafficking (unlike Comet Pizza).
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:10 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Yes, just an accusation, never followed through. TJ just “thinks” POTUS is a pedophile without even an accusation. Both are wrong, I used to just think he was a loon, but now you can add awful human being.

You’re aware that “accuser” never actually existed right? That she’s a made up character?
[Reply]
VAChief 11:02 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You’re aware that “accuser” never actually existed right? That she’s a made up character?
Seems an even more apt comparison.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:49 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Yet, he ignores the actual charges leveled against Trump raping a 13 year old. Apparently it’s only enough to say something happened for some and not others.

Nothing Christ like at all.
You're simply wrong. I didn't ignore those charges. I investigated them. Once you investigate them, you realize that they were merely a weapon by the Clintons. Those charges were dropped the weekend before the election because Hillary no longer needed them.

Also, there's more than enough evidence out there of the concerns that Biden is a pedophile. No one can sit here and honestly say they haven't seen them. If you're not concerned, it's not because the material isn't concerning. It's that you're a bad human. One of the worst types. One who would watch a man molest young girls and standby, unconcerned.

Also, I'm not an evangelist. All your nonsense about me not being Christlike falls on deaf ears. I'm not about to sit here with any concerns that the people who voted in a pedophile think I'm not very Christlike. Nor am I concerned with your accusations of projection. These are cheap tricks by dumb people to defer their own complicity.
[Reply]
Donger 01:54 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
One who would watch a man molest young girls and standby, unconcerned.
Present your evidence.
[Reply]
penchief 02:06 PM 01-24-2021
You're simply wrong. I didn't ignore those charges. I investigated them. Once you investigate them, you realize that they were merely a weapon by the Clintons. Those charges were dropped the weekend before the election because Hillary no longer needed them.

Also, there's more than enough evidence out there of the concerns that Biden is a pedophile. No one can sit here and honestly say they haven't seen them. If you're not concerned, it's not because the material isn't concerning. It's that you're a bad human. One of the worst types. One who would watch a man molest young girls and standby, unconcerned.

Also, I'm not an evangelist. All your nonsense about me not being Christlike falls on deaf ears. I'm not about to sit here with any concerns that the people who voted in a pedophile think I'm not very Christlike. Nor am I concerned with your accusations of projection. These are cheap tricks by dumb people to defer their own complicity.
Says a known liar.
[Reply]
banyon 11:35 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Who is “they”?
They = the Plaintiff’s attorney.
[Reply]
banyon 11:36 PM 01-24-2021

If there’s one thing I really remember about Christ from Sunday School it’s how he looked down on everyone he thought lesser than himself and sought to brush them aside.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:48 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
How do you reconcile Romans, specifically 13:7, with your position on Biden?

All authority is given by Him, and in honoring those given that authority, we honor God’s will.
Romans 13:7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

I don't owe a pedophile election thief anything but my scorn.
God appoints all leaders of all countries around the world. He appoints those leaders that country deserves based on that country's obedience to Him. He blesses those countries with good leaders who honor Him and vice versa. However, even with those bad leaders that God allows for them to steal elections and win He still works blessings for that country.

Remember: Romans 8:28

28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

http://www.bibleserralta.com/GodAppointsKings.html
[Reply]
lostcause 02:42 AM 01-25-2021

Can you tell us about your investigative process?
[Reply]
FD 11:32 AM 01-25-2021

When you think about the inference you are making here, does it concern you at all that everything you posted over the past 4 years turned out to be wrong? Does it cause you to pause for some introspection about the information sources you have been relying on?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:48 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
They = the Plaintiff’s attorney.
The “plaintiff” is a made up person. Doesn’t even exist.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:07 PM 01-25-2021
Attached: 40B74007-518B-4C92-993E-2475C719461B.jpg (154.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 103 of 122
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Up