ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 372
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:12 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Take a mental picture Taco. When you find yourself bemused over how people place no credence in anything you say around here, go ahead and pull that mental picture back out and wince ruefully.
This thread should be put in the Hall of Fame (along side the "I'm Leaving..." thread,) expressly, to remind us.....
[Reply]
Taco John 12:13 PM 02-09-2006
Look, I have an open mind. I don't just buy what the media sells. I'm willing to investigate the evidence, even when it's unpopular to do so.

I realize I don't share these traits with a lot of Americans. I realize that a good majority of Americans just accept what the mainstream feeds them.

I also realize that there are some that dont. I don't care if people think I'm a jerk for considering this evidence. There's a lot to be questioned here that I don't accept the "cut and dried" certainty that a lot of people want to paint this picture with.

I'll continue to keep an open mind. Perhaps the official story is right, and the massive amounts of anomalies that have cropped up are a series of freak occurances. But I'm of the opinion that there is enough evidence to doubt the official story.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:14 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
This thread should be put in the Hall of Fame (along side the "I'm Leaving..." thread,) expressly, to remind us.....
Maybe a box set, bundled with Mememe's "Todd Beamer was a faig" thread.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:15 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Look, I have an open mind. I don't just buy what the media sells. I'm willing to investigate the evidence, even when it's unpopular to do so.

I realize I don't share these traits with a lot of Americans. I realize that a good majority of Americans just accept what the mainstream feeds them.

I also realize that there are some that dont. I don't care if people think I'm a jerk for considering this evidence. There's a lot to be questioned here that I don't accept the "cut and dried" certainty that a lot of people want to paint this picture with.

I'll continue to keep an open mind. Perhaps the official story is right, and the massive amounts of anomalies that have cropped up are a series of freak occurances. But I'm of the opinion that there is enough evidence to doubt the official story.
Hey! Are there any specific minutes in this video we should watch?
[Reply]
Donger 12:15 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I don't just buy what the media sells.
But you sure seem more than willing to buy this. And, they even take PayPal!
[Reply]
mlyonsd 12:15 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Look, I have an open mind. I don't just buy what the media sells. I'm willing to investigate the evidence, even when it's unpopular to do so.

I realize I don't share these traits with a lot of Americans. I realize that a good majority of Americans just accept what the mainstream feeds them.

I also realize that there are some that dont. I don't care if people think I'm a jerk for considering this evidence. There's a lot to be questioned here that I don't accept the "cut and dried" certainty that a lot of people want to paint this picture with.

I'll continue to keep an open mind. Perhaps the official story is right, and the massive amounts of anomalies that have cropped up are a series of freak occurances. But I'm of the opinion that there is enough evidence to doubt the official story.
You sure you don't have a thread on the Mange pointing to this one so your other clan can laugh it up at the dumbasses on the planet's expense? :-)
[Reply]
Logical 12:16 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
And it's that simple question that makes this whole thing so patently ridiculous: would the US government actually allow something like this to happen? You have to be insane, or disingenuious, to really believe this. It's pretty scary to me, that some will allow their ideological hatred and vitriol to blind them to any semblance of common sense.

...
What in your mind prevents any government from conspiring towards evil. Is there some logical reason that makes the US government immune? I am not about to say this happened but I will admit the possibility exists. Our government is not immune thinking it is immune is exactly what could lead such an occurence to be possible.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:18 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Take a mental picture Taco. When you find yourself bemused over how people place no credence in anything you say around here, go ahead and pull that mental picture back out and wince ruefully.

First of all, I don't care what you or anyone think about me. Never once have I questioned whether people take credence in anything I say or not. Mostly because I don't care. But also because it's clear that they do.

I have no qulams about posting this thread and letting my position be known here. It went about as expected. I didn't expect too many people would take a second look at the massive amount of anomolous data that has been collected in this video. But I felt it my obligation to post it anyway.

I don't care what you think of me, because I'm secure in who I am, and in my motives. I'm not trying to trick anyone.
[Reply]
Pants 12:19 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
First of all, I don't care what you or anyone think about me. Never once have I questioned whether people take credence in anything I say or not. Mostly because I don't care. But also because it's clear that they do.

I have no qulams about posting this thread and letting my position be known here. It went about as expected. I didn't expect too many people would take a second look at the massive amount of anomolous data that has been collected in this video. But I felt it my obligation to post it anyway.

I don't care what you think of me, because I'm secure in who I am, and in my motives. I'm not trying to trick anyone.
Did you post this over at the mane?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:21 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
First of all, I don't care what you or anyone think about me. Never once have I questioned whether people take credence in anything I say or not. Mostly because I don't care. But also because it's clear that they do.

I have no qulams about posting this thread and letting my position be known here. It went about as expected. I didn't expect too many people would take a second look at the massive amount of anomolous data that has been collected in this video. But I felt it my obligation to post it anyway.

I don't care what you think of me, because I'm secure in who I am, and in my motives. I'm not trying to trick anyone.

[Reply]
Taco John 12:21 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Did you post this over at the mane?


No. Someone else did. Then I watched it and posted it here.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:21 PM 02-09-2006
But seriously though, have you ever had an honest motive in your life?
[Reply]
Eye Patch 12:22 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Look, I have an open mind. I don't just buy what the media sells. I'm willing to investigate the evidence, even when it's unpopular to do so.

I realize I don't share these traits with a lot of Americans. I realize that a good majority of Americans just accept what the mainstream feeds them.

I also realize that there are some that dont. I don't care if people think I'm a jerk for considering this evidence. There's a lot to be questioned here that I don't accept the "cut and dried" certainty that a lot of people want to paint this picture with.

I'll continue to keep an open mind. Perhaps the official story is right, and the massive amounts of anomalies that have cropped up are a series of freak occurances. But I'm of the opinion that there is enough evidence to doubt the official story.
well tj has gone from his first post of... "I'm convinced this was an inside job" to "perhaps the official story is right"

the poor boy is so confused and so misunderstood.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:22 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
But seriously though, have you ever had an honest motive in your life?

Absolutely. I'm a very honest person. What you see is what you get.
[Reply]
Logical 12:23 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
But seriously though, have you ever had an honest motive in your life?
Have you? If you say yes, why should we believe you or TJ for that matter? Pointless question BL.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 372
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up