ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 372
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:16 AM 11-30-2007
Bedtime, for amusement....bump. Heh.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:15 PM 04-19-2008
Bump.
[Reply]
jAZ 06:19 PM 04-19-2008
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Bump.
Why?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:21 PM 04-19-2008
Originally Posted by jAZ:
Why?
It's probably the most famous thread in DC history.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 06:38 PM 04-19-2008
'spretty great.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 08:58 AM 04-24-2008

9/11 Conspiracy Theories 'Ridiculous,' Al Qaeda Says
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:09 AM 04-24-2008
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's probably the most famous thread in DC history.

Yup. It illustrates the cast and characters of this nuthouse....better than nearly any other thread, though jAZ's "Rove to be indicted in Two Weeks" is not too far behind....

:-)
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 09:11 AM 04-24-2008
Joe Seahawk, Of course they are going to say.....:-) Nevermind, I can't keep a straight face and say it.

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Yup. It illustrates the cast and characters of this nuthouse....
Nuthouse? Nah.

While I'm still undecided as to precisely which poster qualifies as our resident Diane Moon Glompers...

Ook ook! :-)
Attached: Vonnegut8.jpg (29.5 KB) 
[Reply]
***SPRAYER 05:07 PM 08-14-2008
I know it's probably not a good idea but...

BUMP
[Reply]
Programmer 05:13 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by SHTSPRAYER:
I know it's probably not a good idea but...

BUMP
You are right, not a good idea.

Those that believe there was a conspiracy do not understand forensic engineering, nor do they believe that the conspiracy has been thoroughly debunked.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:55 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:
You are right, not a good idea.

Those that believe there was a conspiracy do not understand forensic engineering, nor do they believe that the conspiracy has been thoroughly debunked.

Heh total crap, you might check out Architects and Engineers for 911 truth at http://www.ae911truth.org/ because 428 of said group disagree.
[Reply]
Programmer 09:03 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Heh total crap, you might check out Architects and Engineers for 911 truth at http://www.ae911truth.org/ because 428 of said group disagree.
Trust who you want and I'll trust who I want.

It seems like the website might have a little bias in it's make up. Likewise if I were to post a link it would be 180 degrees out of sync with the findings of your line. Still a standoff.

What you have to ask yourself is who would want to do such a thing? A plan that would be conceived to do such a thing would take years to setup. The aim of all that have the conspiracy theory going full tilt want to blame the "inside job" on Bush. Not feasible as he had only been in office 8 months.

The accepted scenario fits with the timing through the evidence that planning was started after the 1993 failed attempt to bring down the towers.

But, like I said, you aren't convinced of anything more than your iron clad belief that Bush did it.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:11 PM 08-14-2008
I appear to have been right - at least so far as the Anthrax attacks are concerned. There was an inside element involved. Of course, we'll never know *how* involved... but indeed, involved. I have little doubts even today that there had to have been an inside element in order to make 9/11 work. That's not to say that "the government" is behind the attacks. It's just to say that there had to have been an inside element in order to pull it off.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 09:15 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I appear to have been right - at least so far as the Anthrax attacks are concerned. There was an inside element involved. Of course, we'll never know *how* involved... but indeed, involved. I have little doubts even today that there had to have been an inside element in order to make 9/11 work. That's not to say that "the government" is behind the attacks. It's just to say that there had to have been an inside element in order to pull it off.
What's more disturbing, in my opinion, is that you could be completely wrong and people laugh at you but the fact that people dismiss the mere concept of the idea or the possibility that a government anywhere in the world would help, execute, plan, whatever, something of this magnitude is funny.

It's like the easiest thing to pull off because everyone is convinced that it doesn't, won't or can't happen. That disturbs me more.

But as to this thread, I'll reiterate once again: the official story is as much a conspiracy theory as these conspiracy theories. "Conspiracy theory" is such a loose term now it is essentially meaningless.
[Reply]
Programmer 09:22 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Describe the "inside element".

Bush?

Clinton?

Al Queda operatives inside the U.S.?

I think that you are just trying to keep the conspiracy alive. If there were ever actually anything to the theory it would be front page news and would have been over the past 7 years.

If you read the newspapers, listen to the main stream media on TV (all outlets) you would see something about it every day. Do you see daily updates on the investigation? Do you see credible leaks from "insiders" that felt they couldn't keep it a secret any longer?

Think about it, nobody can keep a secret for longer than the time it takes for a hole in a bucket of water to close up after you jerk your hand out of the water.

The theory is a dead end but will live on in the minds of those that want Bush to be involved.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 372
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Up