ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce Mic'd Up Orchestrating 13 Seconds
penguinz 08:04 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Holthus' call on Kelce's catch to set up the game-tying FG is disappointing. He sounds like he didn't realize the gravity of that play, like he still thought it was all over.
Hothus sucks ass. You cannot get a true feel for the game from the way he calls it. He will call the most insignificant play and it will sound like the greatest play ever. When a truly spectacular play does happen he will call it like it was the 15th consecutive kneel down
[Reply]
philfree 06:33 PM 01-25-2022
Goose Bumps
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:55 PM 01-25-2022
Tony Gonzalez weeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:57 PM 01-25-2022
Just watching the Inside the NFL episode. It's pretty good. Doesn't add anything too significant, but they have a live feed of Ray Lewis watching the Mahomes-Kelce walk-off and he's pretty in awe of Mahomes.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:17 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Just watching the Inside the NFL episode. It's pretty good. Doesn't add anything too significant, but they have a live feed of Ray Lewis watching the Mahomes-Kelce walk-off and he's pretty in awe of Mahomes.
I really hope they're still doing NFL Turning Point, and the full episode makes its way to the internet. Also mic'ed up might be an hour episode too.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:29 PM 01-25-2022
Why would any Chief fan care what that murdering pos thinks?

He didn't seem in awe of Mahomes when he came out before the Ravens game this year doing his throat slash routine.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:08 AM 01-26-2022
Oh I drove by Grandview Ave the other day, that murder venue in Buckhead. Lovely spot!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:00 PM 01-25-2022
Oh no. I think I just impregnated my entire neighborhood. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:30 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Oh no. I think I just impregnated my entire neighborhood. :-)
just drop the penis jizz firework .gif. C'mon Tom. sheesh...
[Reply]
stevieray 10:01 PM 01-25-2022
I think, like most of us, they thought the odds of going 45 yds in two plays was just unreachable.

Kelce and Hill both run downhill and cover ground quickly.

Kelce is almost parallel to ground once he catches the ball and starts running, He leans forward..I think this is why it's so hard to tackle him at times.

He's become a major finesse player.

Master at his craft.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:40 PM 01-25-2022
rewatching this game for the 5th time. A couple of observations:

Mahomes looking off the linebacker on the Do it Kelce play was incredible and made the lane more than wide open.

Tommy Townsend's hold on that FG was absolutely nails on a low snap.

Incredible
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:34 PM 01-25-2022
Kelce do it do it do it…..

Fuck me that is so hot
[Reply]
DRM08 12:24 AM 01-26-2022
These 3 guys are the GOAT trio. They should go into the Hall of Fame with the same ceremony. Don't have them split up.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:28 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
These 3 guys are the GOAT trio. They should go into the Hall of Fame with the same ceremony. Don't have them split up.
Kelce will unfortunately go in before the rest
[Reply]
DRM08 12:30 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kelce will unfortunately go in before the rest
Can he request that they hold it for the other 2 guys? LOL. They are so intertwined with each other, it just feels right for all 3 of them to go together.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up