ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Injury update [everyone's up except DOD]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:55 AM 01-16-2019

Eric Berry will practice today for the #Chiefs.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) January 16, 2019

Andy Reid says only LB Dorian O'Daniel won't practice today. That means S Eric Berry will practice today in some capacity.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) January 16, 2019

[Reply]
threebag 01:53 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
It changes every day2day though.
Day2Day
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:56 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
THE BERRY HATERS WHEN THEY FOUND OUT HE WAS PRACTICING TODAY!!!

He practiced last week and ultimately ended up sitting out. Means nothing.
[Reply]
Oxford 01:56 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Whatever it takes to get the win...whether that's Berry playing 1 play, 10 plays, 25 plays...it doesn't matter.
G-Bob has a new position for him. It's called "Pollard"
[Reply]
staylor26 02:02 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He practiced last week and ultimately ended up sitting out. Means nothing.
Dude, they didn’t cut Parker without knowing Berry would be playing. He will play.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:05 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, they didn’t cut Parker without knowing Berry would be playing. He will play.
You'd fucking think he would, but after last week where he ultimately couldn't suit up for the Colts game I won't hold my breath. I'd be ecstatic if he goes because we could really use the help against that 21 personnel that just destroys us and ODaniel doesn't seem like he'll be ready.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:09 PM 01-16-2019
whats the actual dod injury? it says calf right?
[Reply]
hinde58 02:14 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Goddamnit we really need DOD for this game IMO
This
[Reply]
ljmhawk 02:14 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Hey remember earlier in the season when we talked about Berry doing cortisone shots to get though the game but some medical person was like you can only do that a couple times before it has negative effects, it won't last long term?

A couple of times, a couple of games. Prepare the syringe.
i listens to Joe Rogan podcast when Arian Foster was on...he played a WHOLE year with a broken collar bone....and he’s a RUNNING BACK getting hit every play. Berry needs to suck it up and play, if he isn’t in it 100%, he needs to keep standing on the sideline looking like a lost homeless man
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:18 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You'd fucking think he would, but after last week where he ultimately couldn't suit up for the Colts game I won't hold my breath. I'd be ecstatic if he goes because we could really use the help against that 21 personnel that just destroys us and ODaniel doesn't seem like he'll be ready.
If they cut Parker and Berry doesn't play, it's literally one of the worst postseason personnel moves in football.

There's no way they cut Parker if they weren't sure. I refuse to believe they are that stupid. There's a lot of things we can accuse them of but I don't think stupid is one of them.
[Reply]
baitism 02:25 PM 01-16-2019
Honestly, if Berry can't overcome his Haglund's nemesis for the AFCCG, I question his desire to put his body in harm's way.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:28 PM 01-16-2019
If Berry plays a meaningful number of snaps we're going to kill them. He has been awesome against the Patriots and Gronk specifically in the past. I'm not holding my breath, but if he plays this is fucking really great news.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:29 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
THE BERRY HATERS WHEN THEY FOUND OUT HE WAS PRACTICING TODAY!!!

I'm kind of worried about him playing in this cold. His Achilles might snap in half. It's not his fault he's injury prone - but I imagine chemo will weaken your ligaments & bones for life.
[Reply]
El Jefe 02:30 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
If Berry plays a meaningful number of snaps we're going to kill them. He has been awesome against the Patriots and Gronk specifically in the past. I'm not holding my breath, but if he plays this is ****ing really great news.
Me too, I completely disagree with those who say "I don't care if he plays at all". Lets be honest, if he can come in and ball out for a quarter or two, and that helps us win an AFC Title, I am completely fine with that, hell, even if he only plays 6 plays, but it helps cause two 3 and outs, I am all for it.
[Reply]
-King- 02:59 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I've been on the other side of it, but I'm a bit hopeful for EB this week. I think he'll play and make a difference.

I haven't felt that way in a while.

He could be huge in that he could play that DOD role and help with the guys out of the backfield.

Also, what the hell happened to DOD?
DoD is a pussy who won't even practice on the biggest week in chiefs recent history. Fuck him. Quitter.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:08 PM 01-16-2019
ideally dod is ready for kamara and the saints in a few weeks!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up