ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrow: Bengals built to beat the Chiefs
ThrobProng 11:59 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Allen is a beta personality. Burrow is an alpha personality. Burrow gets that edge.
The guy with fragile wrists who shows up on game day dressed like Elton John's boy toy is an alpha personality?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:51 PM 04-16-2024
Allen is a beta personality. Burrow is an alpha personality. Burrow gets that edge.

What are you basing this on besides his “cool” moniker? Because it certainly can’t be how they play the game.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:15 AM 04-16-2024
Burrow is the only QB that really strikes fear with me in the rest of the league. Allen is more talented but he is a loser beta.

You have this completely backwards, especially when talking about playoff performance. Allen, with all his faults, actually makes things happen when things are getting tough or not going well. Burrow has done basically nothing to contribute to any of their playoff success. Their offense has scored one TD in seven playoff games in the fourth quarter. Given how well their defense played in their two playoff runs, if they had Allen they probably have a Super Bowl win.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:49 AM 04-16-2024
We really have people white knighting the Bengals? JFC what is wrong with you guys? Cry piss and moan about everything and yet Chiefs rivals get you up in arms? Why?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:12 PM 04-15-2024
Talking trash hasn’t got them anywhere but just keep it up. Mahomes is always talking notes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:32 PM 04-15-2024
Jump ball Joe may not be the same with that injury
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:26 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Jump ball Joe may not be the same with that injury
no one has mentioned his hand

any word on recovery?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:01 PM 04-15-2024
How many times must his bitch ass get smacked around before he figures it out?

The only team you're designed to take down is the Bengals, you arrogant ass stepsisters :-)
[Reply]
kcjoker 08:08 PM 04-15-2024
All that really matters is Super Bowl wins. Mahomes has 3 and Burrow has 0.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:53 PM 04-15-2024
If I was an opponent of the Chiefs, I'd think by now I'd have learned not to give them any added motivation...
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:05 PM 04-15-2024
Perhaps the Bengals should concentrate on winning their division first.

Wow, it's amazing how the Chiefs just live rent free in so many teams heads.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:14 PM 04-15-2024
That AFCC loss to the Bengals was flukey as all hell. No points at the 1 yard line then an offense that was UNSTOPPABLE all postseason and Pat is refusing to throw to WIDE OPEN guys. I was at this game and it was the most frustrating thing I've ever seen. Guys were open everywhere including Hardman on the final drive of regulation for easy 6. Pat had to have been hurt or brain scrambled on a hit early in the 2nd half. Only explanation.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:22 PM 04-15-2024
Um, Burrow can not stay healthy and he gets HIT a lot during the season - NOT WORRIED! Keep hitting him during his career!
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:24 PM 04-15-2024
CIN beat KC three (3) consecutive times in a calendar year with Burrow. Including a AFCCG. Three times in a row in the NFL isn’t luck. So pretending that they’re not a threat or a pretty good team is just silly. Credit and respect where it’s due.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:34 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
CIN beat KC three (3) consecutive times in a calendar year with Burrow. Including a AFCCG. Three times in a row in the NFL isn’t luck. So pretending that they’re not a threat or a pretty good team is just silly. Credit and respect where it’s due.

Nobody is pretending they’re not good.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up