ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans open to trading Deshaun Watson
Dante84 06:52 AM 07-26-2021

From @GMFB: The #Texans are now willing to listen to offers on QB Deshaun Watson, per me and @TomPelissero. But it will take a lot (as it should). pic.twitter.com/aEQPMeFMe8

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 26, 2021

For Deshaun Watson, the @Texans price has been some combination of 5 high draft picks and starting caliber players, per two league executives.

— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:54 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What’s the alternative?

Hitching it to Tua? Jones? Mills?

Watson is still a legitimate franchise QB, and they just don’t grow on trees.
No not orchestrating a trade to the team he coaches, if there is one, is nuts. Is this the NBA? Watson is an exciting player but he's not a great player at all. His game is all over the place. That why he's constantly needing 4th heroics.
[Reply]
kevrunner 10:46 PM 01-15-2022
I would think Houston has given Watson and his agent permission to talk to anybody who wants to listen.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:14 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No not orchestrating a trade to the team he coaches, if there is one, is nuts. Is this the NBA? Watson is an exciting player but he's not a great player at all. His game is all over the place. That why he's constantly needing 4th heroics.
Dude, your takes, where do you find them? They are consistently bad.

I say this after reading many of them and looking to see who posted that shit. And its you.

The Texans were only in most of their games BECAUSE of Watson.
[Reply]
Bump 11:17 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Dude, your takes, where do you find them? They are consistently bad.

I say this after reading many of them and looking to see who posted that shit. And its you.

The Texans were only in most of their games BECAUSE of Watson.
it's not like they only ever started to win games and make the playoffs after they drafted him or anything.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:00 AM 01-16-2022
I just hope he goes to Denver. If I’m Denver I give up what it takes to get him. He’s not going to jail and could give them a chance at the division.

We would get a ton of great games if Watson and Herbert are both in the division.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:28 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I just hope he goes to Denver. If I’m Denver I give up what it takes to get him. He’s not going to jail and could give them a chance at the division.

We would get a ton of great games if Watson and Herbert are both in the division.
Lol no.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:34 AM 01-16-2022
Giants should go after Flores and Watson. Again that team has the best offensive roster and resources to get a quality QB.

Saquon Barkley
Evan Engram
Kenny Golladay
Kadarius Toney
Darius Slayton
John Ross

Plenty of weapons and they have 2 picks in the top 7 to get it done
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:39 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Giants should go after Flores and Watson. Again that team has the best offensive roster and resources to get a quality QB.

Saquon Barkley
Evan Engram
Kenny Golladay
Kadarius Toney
Darius Slayton
John Ross

Plenty of weapons and they have 2 picks in the top 7 to get it done
And no offensive line to protect him. Smart.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:44 AM 01-16-2022
Watson in Denver would be a problem
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:45 AM 01-16-2022
So Watson wants to go to one of the most notorious media markets in the world? After what he's been through?
[Reply]
hawkchief 11:47 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So Watson wants to go to one of the most notorious media markets in the world? After what he's been through?
No one ever said he was smart…
[Reply]
staylor26 11:48 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I mean, he’s clearly a narcissist that doesn’t even think he did anything wrong.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:49 AM 01-16-2022
Watson to Denver would mean those idiot Donk fans can’t do their pearl clutching nonsense anymore.

But, yeah. I’d like Denver to stay circling the drain. Make them the Bills to Brady’s Patriots. Except Mahomes is actually gonna go undefeated against those dirtbags
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I mean, he’s clearly a narcissist that doesn’t even think he did anything wrong.
Guess not. Dudes out of his rabbit ass mind if he doesn't think that'll be lorded over him every time he throws an incompletion up there. Whether he actually did anything wrong or not is inconsequential now.
[Reply]
TLO 11:50 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Watson in Denver would be a problem
How's the stock of massage therapists and anus oil in Denver?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Up