…..
[Reply]
eDave 04:35 PM 01-04-2022
One of them.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:49 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Monty:
I'm sorry, but what is this? :-)

Lmmfao, the resort always takes lots of pics to buy. We usually do a couple funny ones. We have one from Jamaica where we’re sitting at dinner and she’s holding a knife to my throat.
[Reply]
threebag 04:53 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You use a selfie stick? Or a drone?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:35 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
You use a selfie stick? Or a drone?
Neither. The pathway was at a slight decline, and I held my phone above my head to take it. I’ve never used a selfie stick, or flown a drone.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:17 PM 01-04-2022
Here’s some actual photos from my trip to PDC, Mexico. And here’s the way he could show us where the picture was taken without posting her face etc. Go to your film roll, scroll to the pictures from Belize, then screenshot it because (at least on iPhone) it will tell you at the top of the photo where you were when it was taken. This first pic is from just outside our resort, and says the location right at the top.

To be fair, Crave does seem like an Android poor.
[Reply]
eDave 06:19 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
To be fair, Crave does seem like an Android poor.
Android has the same screenshot feature and takes better pictures.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:37 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

If it's a staycation, then maybe you post pictures of other people and places, because you likely have lots of downtime. Maybe put some content behind it like you're actually there, really get into it.
I take for granted where I live way too often. This am in my neighborhood.

We should do an off season thread where people post the beauty in their own neighborhood. I’d bet every poster has something beautiful near them.
Attached: 0EAED8ED-9479-4DB4-9EC1-C8F8755B7D9A.jpg (89.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Pablo 06:40 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

We should do an off season thread where people post the beauty in their own neighborhood. I’d bet every poster has something beautiful near them.
Whoa, you're down in Louisiana right? That's bayou beauty I guess.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:44 PM 01-04-2022

Damn, what part of Independence do you live in?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:51 PM 01-04-2022

Those fishing lines wouldn't be the only thing bobbin if I was on that island with you
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:34 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Those fishing lines wouldn't be the only thing bobbin if I was on that island with you
that sounds exciting. Can my wife watch?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:57 PM 01-04-2022
that sounds exciting. Can my wife watch?
Does she peg?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:01 PM 01-04-2022

Probably just a lot of selfies.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:06 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
We’re back.

Zero excursions, just a lot of sex and lounging by various pools.

10/10
I’m just curious if you scheduled your bulls or if she just picked them up at the swim up bars.

I hope she had the courtesy to at least let you have a turn or two.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:12 PM 01-04-2022
Here’s some actual photos from my trip to PDC, Mexico. And here’s the way he could show us where the picture was taken without posting her face etc. Go to your film roll, scroll to the pictures from Belize, then screenshot it because (at least on iPhone) it will tell you at the top of the photo where you were when it was taken. This first pic is from just outside our resort, and says the location right at the top.

Lmao, Cave is frantically searching trip advisor for some pics to edit or hes gonna come up with a made up excuse, like "My phone was lodged in her pussy, so every time I got a call from one of my twinks, she'd get off". This is the realist thread on this site!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up