ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 97
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Halfcan 11:50 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
man, there are some really terrible takes here.

You would think this Chiefs team will struggle to make .500
Yep, it is like they forgot that JU JU used to beat us up and down the field when we played the Steelers.

CP has a lot of arm chair QB's.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 12:11 PM 05-23-2022
I think he ends up becoming a fan favorite sooner than later. If I were to guess I think he ends up signing an extension here after the season. The ‘23 free agency WR pool is trash as well, so I’d imagine Veach would rather just secure Juju on a reasonable deal and know he has some consistency in the WR room going forward rather than trading big assets for a new investment.

Not to mention the overall culture change Veach seems to be looking to implement with this next chapter. This team is going to look and feel quite different going forward than what we’re used to. Just a lot of new youth and personalities throughout this team and it’ll be interesting to see which faces and names consistently pop up when “leaders” are brought up but Juju has a chance to solidify one of those spots.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:18 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
man, there are some really terrible takes here.

You would think this Chiefs team will struggle to make .500
Typical chiefs planet.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:08 PM 05-23-2022
This is going to be a prime example of competition bringing out the best in a position group.

Juju and Hardman are both playing for a big FA contract and Jujus deal is pretty much all incentives on playing time and production. Both should be as motivated as possible to earn every snap they can get and make the most of every opportunity.

MVS has an “underproducer” attachment to him, I’m sure he will be working to get rid of

Imo Skyy Moore is the best WR we have and the coaches will have a hard time not having him on the field at all times. He’s going to push everyone else to be on the top of their game to earn playing time.

Justyn Ross has a chance to be the big bodied game changer we’ve needed for years and may end up giving us 2 pro bowl quality WRs with different skill sets from the draft/UDFA class.

The cream will rise to the top and I’m excited to see what Pat does with all this talent while Kelce just feasts.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:13 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This is going to be a prime example of competition bringing out the best in a position group.

Juju and Hardman are both playing for a big FA contract and Jujus deal is pretty much all incentives on playing time and production. Both should be as motivated as possible to earn every snap they can get and make the most of every opportunity.

MVS has an “underproducer” attachment to him, I’m sure he will be working to get rid of

Imo Skyy Moore is the best WR we have and the coaches will have a hard time not having him on the field at all times. He’s going to push everyone else to be on the top of their game to earn playing time.

Justyn Ross has a chance to be the big bodied game changer we’ve needed for years and may end up giving us 2 pro bowl quality WRs with different skill sets from the draft/UDFA class.

The cream will rise to the top and I’m excited to see what Pat does with all this talent while Kelce just feasts.
Couldn't agree more.

I have zero concerns about the offense. None. It's going to be a little different, but fun as hell. It will feel like its 2019 all over again in some ways.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:35 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Juju, MVS, and Skyy all producing in Andy's complicated air offense, especially Skyy as a rookie?

I guess I'm worried about it taking 6~8 games for Juju and MVS to figure things out. And a year+ for Skyy.

I hope that's overly pessimistic and Hoover's optimism is warranted.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:46 PM 05-23-2022
Still not convinced Juju is going to produce anything more than Sammy Watkins numbers
[Reply]
Bowser 07:02 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Still not convinced Juju is going to produce anything more than Sammy Watkins numbers
Are we talking playoff numbers? Because I'd be great with that.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:33 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Are we talking playoff numbers? Because I'd be great with that.
Yeah, I'd love to see these happen again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7OpAHYzxh4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8Rpr7SNQE
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:05 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don’t care too much about his numbers. I just want him to do enough to pull DBs in to respect the short field. If he does that (and I think he will) this is a home run. If he’s Sammy Watkins that can stay healthy that’s awesome. But I’m more excited about the underneath stuff he can do way better than Sammy.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:09 PM 05-23-2022
Juju is going to have 1,400 yards
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:18 PM 05-23-2022
i honestly think we are discounting the fact that Ju-Ju was catching passes from Big Ben on the decline, and without Brown, hurt his stats. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:19 PM 05-23-2022
He will have 100+ catches
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:46 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
He will have 100+ catches
i think, barring injury of course, the top 4 guys will average between 80-90 catches each. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:59 PM 05-23-2022
The only WR still on the roster, declared dumb by CP. Then 3 completely new to the system will run a system to complicated for them...okay
[Reply]
Page 56 of 97
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up