ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 01:36 PM 08-31-2010
Originally Posted by Valiant:
If it would have quit season 5 or 6 then yes.. Utter garbage past that..
Exactly. The X-Files was the Brett Favre of genre television. Stayed way beyond its welcome.
[Reply]
Frankie 05:12 PM 08-29-2010
BTW, I ordered seasons 3 & 4. Damn, I can't wait for my remodeling (including a projection system) to finish so I can finally relax and watch stuff I have put off.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:22 AM 08-31-2010
Originally Posted by Frankie:
BTW, I ordered seasons 3 & 4. Damn, I can't wait for my remodeling (including a projection system) to finish so I can finally relax and watch stuff I have put off.
Season three was fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:12 AM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Season three was ****ing awesome.
In the middle of season 2 now. About 1/2-3/4ths the way through.

I've noticed the show getting less cheesy and taking itself more seriously.

Concentrating more on the central story of the brothers/deamon/family/etc instead of the monster of the week...
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:41 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Concentrating more on the central story of the brothers/deamon/family/etc instead of the monster of the week...
The main arc episodes are always my favorite ones. Keep watching. They get better and better as the series progresses.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:57 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Any show full of DILTF could never be cheesy.
[Reply]
Frankie 04:41 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Any show full of DILTF could never be cheesy.
I get ILTF. But what's D? Oh,... I get it,...."Dudes."
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:22 AM 09-16-2010
There's a season 6 trailer up on the entertainment weekly site. Unfortunately it's not embeddable. It, ah, still looks like Supernatural, thankfully, even without kripke. :-)

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/...son-6-trailer/

Really interested in seeing where they go from here.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:47 PM 09-29-2010
I didn't really like the new episode.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
oaklandhater 01:27 AM 09-30-2010
I didn't really like the new episode.
Posted via Mobile Device
Same here it just seem to be missing something I guess now that sam and dean fought satan and lived the show just seem's less epic then it did before its lost its sense of urgency.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:12 AM 09-30-2010
I haven't watched the whole thing, I only caught snippets while I was working, but I had the impression that they were trying to change the dynamic between the brothers, which is risky, but I think it will pay off in the long run. But it was really weird to me seeing domesticated Dean and hunter Sam. The two brothers are now in the opposite roles from where they started the series, which, although it actually was one of the things I expected, is still going to take some getting used to.
[Reply]
Fish 09:41 AM 09-30-2010
Felt really uncomfortable to me too....
[Reply]
vailpass 12:41 PM 09-30-2010
Yep. I'm guessing/hoping it will get back into the groove as they start hunting together again, Castiel comes back into the picture, and they gain momentum while shaking off the whole "Dean as family man" thing.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:26 AM 10-01-2010
Sam should've been trapped in hell forever, bobby and cass dead, show over. I hate that it's being dragged on like this.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:56 AM 10-01-2010
Sam should've been trapped in hell forever, bobby and cass dead, show over. I hate that it's being dragged on like this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Nothing to prevent you from just forgetting that you ever saw the premiere last week and treating the season 5 finale like it was the series finale.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up