ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 585 of 2693
« First < 85485535575581582583584585 58658758858959563568510851585 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:31 AM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan:
it's gotta be Gruden you'll see.. Clark: throws name into the ring for the Hunt Hire.. Gruden will be calling the plays, just watch wait and see Mahomes Gruden matching philosophies on some matrix air raid shit.

John Gruden : a master.. No concerns about QB with Gruden, however, without, tears, that they trade away draft capital and slow down the rosters process. Trading that #2 overall can land a top 2 WR from the draft, a pass rusher, and a QB in the first 3 picks, and if not a QB a top 5 WR from this class, this class has a ton of talent at WR.

Gruden Mahomes : an air offensive improvement unimaginable in regard to counter-measures in one season with guys already on and added soon in the near future.
What is happening here????
[Reply]
Dayze 08:32 AM 01-03-2018
that's what happens when you huff too much paint.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:44 AM 01-03-2018
it's gotta be Gruden you'll see.. Clark: throws name into the ring for the Hunt Hire.. Gruden will be calling the plays, just watch wait and see Mahomes Gruden matching philosophies on some matrix air raid shit.

John Gruden : a master.. No concerns about QB with Gruden, however, without, tears, that they trade away draft capital and slow down the rosters process. Trading that #2 overall can land a top 2 WR from the draft, a pass rusher, and a QB in the first 3 picks, and if not a QB a top 5 WR from this class, this class has a ton of talent at WR.

Gruden Mahomes : an air offensive improvement unimaginable in regard to counter-measures in one season with guys already on and added soon in the near future.

Are you that chris616 guy or wtfever?

After reading all your posts in this thread I am not sure what in the fuck you are saying.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:48 AM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Are you that chris616 guy or wtfever?

After reading all your posts in this thread I am not sure what in the **** you are saying.
If he starts talking about how Lesbians are ok in the eye of Jesus then we will know its chris616. That was classic by the way
[Reply]
CrowbarMan 08:51 AM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
His interception was due to either an overthrow or miscommunication. Just a mistake. He can throw touch passes. Of course he can improve. Favre improved as he got more experience

His interception didn't bother me that much. An inaccurate pass: not something you'll see often with Mahomes. I was more bothered with his short incompletion to Sherman late in the game that could have been picked.

Mahomes needs to learn that it's okay to throw it away. I fear he will trust his arm too much and get in trouble. Experience will help. Mahomes is smart and wants to get better
It's an overthrow, and at the end m of the game, the near pick was an underthrow. It's because he throws off his back foot and while jumping in the air. Go look as at college scout footage. He will do this every game.

So, we will have to hope for a lot of TDs, because I think he will always be in the 10-20 pick range the first couple of seasons.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:13 AM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Smed couldn't put that many unintelligible sentences together in a row.
FYP
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:32 AM 01-03-2018

He will take the league by storm in 2018. https://t.co/rlR664B1lI

— Louis Riddick (@LRiddickESPN) January 3, 2018

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:25 AM 01-03-2018
Patrick Mahomes all-22 vs. the Broncos: Buckle up ---> https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/...ncos-buckle-up

Good, thorough review as always from Keysor.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:29 AM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
So who will have the better career: Wentz, Watson, Goff, or Mahomes?
Wentz and Mahomes will be genuine superstars.

Goff and Watson will be team/coaching dependent solid players.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:31 AM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

This.

I said the same thing the other day, but of course got the typical you’re just a homer response.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:56 AM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

It's Rodgers/Roethlisberger and Ryan/Rivers all over again.
[Reply]
Best22 12:41 PM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan:
It's an overthrow, and at the end m of the game, the near pick was an underthrow. It's because he throws off his back foot and while jumping in the air. Go look as at college scout footage. He will do this every game.

So, we will have to hope for a lot of TDs, because I think he will always be in the 10-20 pick range the first couple of seasons.
What "underthrow"? Are you talking about the Sherman or Harris pass? The Sherman pass was a terrible play by Mahomes period.

The Harris play on the final drive was underthrown. It was the right decision, in fact if he set his feet it's a touchdown. But he didn't set his feet. Some of that was due to Broncos pressure, but I think Pat saw Harris open and got a little too excited. It was his first start and he wanted to make the game winning play.

I actually loved the play. It's exactly the type of play Smith won't make. Smith would never see a receiver streaking open like that. The only time he can find men deep is on predetermined reads. Mahomes just needs to not rush his throws and use better footwork. His footwork has gradually improved over his career and I expect him to continue to improve because he is a smart, hard worker who wants to be great
[Reply]
Bwana 01:44 PM 01-03-2018

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:17 PM 01-03-2018

[Reply]
The Franchise 03:28 PM 01-03-2018
Funny that before the game we were all complaining about the offensive line that Reid put in there and how Mahomes was going to have problems. Outside of a couple of sacks and pressures.....they looked just fine. I guess that's what happens when your QB doesn't run at phantom pressure or drop his eyes as soon as he sees a defender.
[Reply]
Page 585 of 2693
« First < 85485535575581582583584585 58658758858959563568510851585 > Last »
Up