ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 251 of 335
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Amnorix 09:33 AM 06-22-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, I caught that too.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
vailpass 09:34 AM 06-22-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
:-)

"Balon was mad, Aeron is madder, and Euron is the maddest of them all."
[Reply]
Bowser 09:39 AM 06-22-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm guessing you're thinking if the Wall comes down then Winterfell will fall at the same time but I want to be sure. I've read some tinfoily ass theories and it's hard to tell exactly where someone's mind will take them unless they come out with it.
Bran was marked by the Night King, and because of it he and his Wights were able to enter the cave of the Three Eyed Raven which had been warded against them. Do the same magics protect the Wall? If a marked Bran crosses over/through the Wall, does that mean the spells protecting the Wall are broken and the Night King and his hordes cross over as well?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:22 AM 06-22-2016
Bran was marked by the Night King, and because of it he and his Wights were able to enter the cave of the Three Eyed Raven which had been warded against them. Do the same magics protect the Wall? If a marked Bran crosses over/through the Wall, does that mean the spells protecting the Wall are broken and the Night King and his hordes cross over as well?
I'm thinking so.
[Reply]
wazu 11:35 AM 06-22-2016
What spells protecting the wall? I must have missed this. I thought the wall was the protection. Otherwise you'd just need a magical invisible boundary.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:38 AM 06-22-2016
Polite fight, great as ever. Focuses on cinematography decisions in storytelling.

http://www.avclub.com/video/cinemati...-battle-238623
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:54 AM 06-22-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
What spells protecting the wall? I must have missed this. I thought the wall was the protection. Otherwise you'd just need a magical invisible boundary.

In the books the Wall, on top of being miles long and hundreds of feet high, has magical wards preventing the undead from passing through it (since there are gates and hidden passes).

I don't recall there ever being mention of such wards on the show.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:54 AM 06-22-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
The magic that guards the Wall is as old as the Wall itself. Not sure if it was the Children that put it there or Bran the Builder himself, but the Wall has always had a mystical barrier keeping out "magical" creatures.
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Polite fight, great as ever. Focuses on cinematography decisions in storytelling.

http://www.avclub.com/video/cinemati...-battle-238623
That was really good. Enjoyed their breakdown of the visual elements. I will say that Ser Longhair of House Nerd looked high as fuck, though. Lol
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:23 PM 06-22-2016
You had to know;

[Reply]
Sorter 08:08 PM 06-22-2016
I watched "The Giver" yesterday

Whilst the movie sucked, Alex Skarsgard would have made a damn fine Euron.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:19 PM 06-22-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
...burning to death if you aren't Targ...
If they're going to do a secret Targ reveal that would be a very cool way to do it. Say Jon Snow is a secret Targ. He's opposing Dany in a battle and she zooms down to roast him. We see him bathed in flame for a few seconds, and then he's just standing there with a WTF? face staring at her. And she's hovering in front of him with the same look on her face. It would a fun cliff hanger for the end of this season.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:21 PM 06-22-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
If they're going to do a secret Targ reveal that would be a very cool way to do it. Say Jon Snow is a secret Targ. He's opposing Dany in a battle and she zooms down to roast him. We see him bathed in flame for a few seconds, and then he's just standing there with a WTF? face staring at her. And she's hovering in front of him with the same look on her face. It would a fun cliff hanger for the end of this season.
Would be much funny if Rhaegal fucks up Drogon for Jon.
[Reply]
Hawk 08:45 PM 06-22-2016
We already know Jon's not immune to fire, he burned his hands saving Lord Commander Mormont from the zombie in Season 1.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:19 PM 06-22-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
We already know Jon's not immune to fire, he burned his hands saving Lord Commander Mormont from the zombie in Season 1.
That was before he died. Maybe he's a born again Targ.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:35 PM 06-22-2016
That was before he died. Maybe he's a born again Targ.
Not all of the Targ's were fire proof. A lot of them burned to death at Summerhall.
[Reply]
Page 251 of 335
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301 > Last »
Up