ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 352
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Pablo 10:01 PM 12-03-2021
When Ochai and Braun are both on this team cannot be stopped
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:38 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Braun stuffing the stat sheet. What got into this guy? He's learned how to finish at the basket and everything.

Christian Braun had 40 2s in 29 D-I games last year.

He has 38 2s in 7 games this year.

— Jesse Newell (@jessenewell) December 4, 2021

This is a pretty crazy stat.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:49 PM 12-03-2021
Braun is definitely attacking the basket more and finishing well on drives. He’s had a couple of really nice and-1’s that we didn’t see in previous years.

I was nervous that he was turning into more Brannen Greene than Svi Mykhaiuluk. He seems to have reversed course though. Hope he keeps it up.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:19 AM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Braun playing much more decisively this year, so far.
after 2 years of shit play……he’s basically a 1 and done player if he keeps this level of play up. Better late than never. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 02:04 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
after 2 years of shit play……he’s basically a 1 and done player if he keeps this level of play up. Better late than never. :-)
Wtf are you talking about? Shit play for 2 years? Nonsense He was good as a freshman. I think some of you guys have way too high of expectations for some of these players. Not all recruits are one and done talents. I'm pretty sure Braun did make the all freshman team, if memory serves. Last year I think he just hit the dreaded sophomore slump. He's playing better than ever this year
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:05 PM 12-07-2021
Anybody have a stream for tonight's game vs UTEP?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:10 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
FaceTime me during the game and I will point my phone at the TV
[Reply]
RustShack 06:11 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Use your ESPN+ free trial yet? Or just pay the small monthly payment? I guess I don’t know how many of your games are on there, a decent amount of our Non cons have been so far. I still have the Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle though.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:20 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Use your ESPN+ free trial yet? Or just pay the small monthly payment? I guess I don’t know how many of your games are on there, a decent amount of our Non cons have been so far. I still have the Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle though.
I believe all of them not on national TV so far have been on ESPN+... maybe not Stony Brook, didn't catch that one.

It's a pretty good deal unless I guess you're only using it for the lesser non-conference games that aren't on national TV...... granted, I didn't sign up for it until they started carrying the NHL this season.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:32 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I believe all of them not on national TV so far have been on ESPN+... maybe not Stony Brook, didn't catch that one.

It's a pretty good deal unless I guess you're only using it for the lesser non-conference games that aren't on national TV...... granted, I didn't sign up for it until they started carrying the NHL this season.
I know the Iowa State @ Kansas game is on ESPN + lol

Probably wouldn’t be had there been any thought of Iowa State being 8-0 and ranked after winning two games all of last year(0-18 in conference). Complete overhaul of coaching staff and roster.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:18 PM 12-07-2021
Can’t ask for a better start than this
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:20 PM 12-07-2021
Harris already has 3 steals
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:31 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

It's not even the monthly charge, I just don't want to have to sign up for another freaking monthly recurring charge that I have to remember to cancel.

My policy is one streaming monthly charge at a time and at the moment its YouTube TV.

:-):-):-):-):-):-)

Not that I have strong thoughts on the matter...

Actually, the most annoying part is there isn't any one way to sign up for all the ESPN channels at one place that I'm aware of. Either through Disney, cable, or a single streaming platform.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:41 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
It's not even the monthly charge, I just don't want to have to sign up for another freaking monthly recurring charge that I have to remember to cancel.

My policy is one streaming monthly charge at a time and at the moment its YouTube TV.

Yeah, I totally get it... it's all so fucking retarded.

I pay for Dish, but doubt I'll renew because they're basically anti-sports, taking a stand against insane fees from providers! ....which means I've been without NBC for two months and have used someone's YouTube TV a few times for SNF, haven't had Fox Sports Net in 2 years, other channels randomly disappear and reappear.

Seriously doubt I'll renew, but I've heard YouTube TV and others have the same contractual bullshit. I've looked at Sling, but you need both packages and it ends up being like $65-70/month last I looked.

I know a guy with IPTV and was showing it to me on a Fire stick the other day... picture looked great and it's like $15/month. I've resisted to go that route for some reason, but it's like every legit service/provider out there actively tries to piss off their customers. :-)
[Reply]
RustShack 07:42 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:

Actually, the most annoying part is there isn't any one way to sign up for all the ESPN channels at one place that I'm aware of. Either through Disney, cable, or a single streaming platform.
Hulu Live would be my best guess if there was one, but I don’t have it/am not sure.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 352
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up