ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 158
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:58 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Chief Fanatics type
That's what I'm talking about. How low must a man's esteem be, how desperate must they be, to accept any of those women as any form of a life partner, much less invite them to bed?

Think about retirement with them! The only reason you'd travel to Mexico is to pick up their diabetes supplies. Unless they were type-1 diabetics who aren't diabetic because of how they fucking eat and live, no thanks.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:00 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
No! DON'T DO IT. Fatties should be shamed into doing something drastic. The world deserves women with perfect bodies. That's a woman's job, among other things - to be perfect looking and healthy... Don't settle for a fat bitch..
Aren’t you fat, though?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:05 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I have struggled to pinpoint why she is not the least bit sexy, and I think I figured it out.

She doesn't have a single curve on her torso, except for her breasts. From her breastbone to her hips, it's all the same size. Combine that with her Man Hands, and it's almost like she is MtF.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
At the absolute worst, she’s sexy because she’s worth several billion dollars.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:07 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Aren’t you fat, though?
Got damn you are cold blooded :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:07 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
At the absolute worst, she’s sexy because she’s worth several billion dollars.
And she should age pretty well - her mom is still a smokeshow and Clark's mom is very attractive for an older woman.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:08 PM 01-15-2023
Barbie is so popular because women hate that shape too.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:10 PM 01-15-2023
I think she's definitely sexy, but literally everything she puts out is fake as fuck which is a turn off. She's one of those girls that imagining what life would be like with her makes the normal girl next to her more attractive.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:17 PM 01-15-2023
She strikes me as the type that would just lay there.

I’m cool with her just laying there while I pump 8 times and finish though.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:41 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Aren’t you fat, though?
652 pounds of pure muscle. :-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:43 AM 01-16-2023
Does the future owner of the Chiefs, squirt ?

That's seems to be the question no one is asking.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:56 AM 01-16-2023
less talky, more pics
[Reply]
srvy 11:38 AM 01-16-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
No. Just because I don't like a fake Instagram model, who's father happens to own the Chiefs, doesn't mean I like obese Women.

I find a wide range of Women, with a range of skin colors, and weights, and ages sexy, etc.

I am older, so for me, an example of a Woman being sexy, but maybe not traditionally beautiful is Ruth Wilson.

I find young Women like Miley Cyrus and Florence Pugh sexy, although they are not traditionally beautiful.

I find Anna Kendrick sexy. I find Christina Hendricks sexy. I find Priyanka Chopra sexy. I find Zendaya sexy. I find Sydney Sweeney sexy.

I do not find Gracie Hunt sexy. Sorry.

Edit: This may throw some of you for a loop, but I find Tavia Hunt sexy.
Tavia was pretty till she got the face lifted. Now she has that Joan Rivers frozen joker smile.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:31 PM 01-16-2023
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, here's mine:

The look and the body are unrealistic because the life is unrealistic. If you have billions of dollars and have never had a lack of anything your entire life, it's unobtainable for regular people. The cosmetic surgery, the dietician (assumed) the working out (personal trainer and all the time and resources needed, assumed). No 9-5 job, no struggle. Endlesss vacations. It's an easy life. Yes it's an effort to work out and only eat carrots and lean chicken. It's her right to focus on that, the same way MMA fighters are focused on fighting or criminals are about stealing catalytic converters.

Second: if you have that means, I would respect someone who uses their power to help others. Again, it's a choice. Start a charity, give back. You have a platform. Use it.

To be fair, I googled "Gracie Hunt Charity" and after three hits with links buried in other sites/articles, it's all about the instagram and the other plastic stuff.

Again, her right.

And the images on her website under "service" it's her in a sash and crown posing in front of food bank boxes etc. She didn't go there to pack boxes.

Put on some sweats and pick up a hammer and help rebuild homes East of Troost, and then you'll have my respect. Not that anyone's asking for it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:54 PM 01-16-2023
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, here's mine:

The look and the body are unrealistic because the life is unrealistic. If you have billions of dollars and have never had a lack of anything your entire life, it's unobtainable for regular people. The cosmetic surgery, the dietician (assumed) the working out (personal trainer and all the time and resources needed, assumed). No 9-5 job, no struggle. Endlesss vacations. It's an easy life. Yes it's an effort to work out and only eat carrots and lean chicken. It's her right to focus on that, the same way MMA fighters are focused on fighting or criminals are about stealing catalytic converters.

Second: if you have that means, I would respect someone who uses their power to help others. Again, it's a choice. Start a charity, give back. You have a platform. Use it.

To be fair, I googled "Gracie Hunt Charity" and after three hits with links buried in other sites/articles, it's all about the instagram and the other plastic stuff.

Again, her right.

And the images on her website under "service" it's her in a sash and crown posing in front of food bank boxes etc. She didn't go there to pack boxes.

Put on some sweats and pick up a hammer and help rebuild homes East of Troost, and then you'll have my respect. Not that anyone's asking for it.
She's hot but she definitely does the most with the weird angles and stuff they do her a disservice. Also public speaking definitely ain't her thing but hey if it's what makes her happy so be it
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:33 PM 01-16-2023
She is definitely beautiful.

But it is hard to tell what is real with her and what is just Instagram fodder.
[Reply]
Page 129 of 158
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139 > Last »
Up