ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Hall of Classics>A Truly Sh*tty Experience
John Matrix 09:54 PM 01-21-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You don't say? http://robmexico.blogspot.com/2005/1...-be-proud.html
Glad to see you research your opposition. Shouldn't you be getting back to your column that no one reads? :-):-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:01 PM 01-21-2006
We had a bar in Iola that burned down twice. After that we called it "The Flame Club" no matter what the owner called it.
[Reply]
Valiant 03:32 AM 01-22-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
We had a bar in Iola that burned down twice. After that we called it "The Flame Club" no matter what the owner called it.

Man we can go a couple different ways with this post...
[Reply]
Phobia 11:51 PM 01-21-2006
Originally Posted by John Matrix:
Glad to see you research your opposition. Shouldn't you be getting back to your column that no one reads? :-):-)
"Opposition"? I'm sure you give yourself entirely too much credit.
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 10:09 PM 01-21-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You don't say? http://robmexico.blogspot.com/2005/1...-be-proud.html

damn there's something that make me a proud to be here
the least PC site
I like that

and don't get racist on my ass
[Reply]
FloridaChief 08:10 PM 01-21-2006
Oh, and John Matrix is pretty f*ckin' bad as well...
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:19 PM 01-21-2006
So Matrix is Black Jack Savage?
[Reply]
chagrin 08:18 PM 01-21-2006
That doesn't look like 25 lbs a crap.

As far as what you could do, I don't mean to be a jerk here but you could try taking responsibility for your animal - a dog needs to have someone clean up after it.

But, if you really just want to **** with them, and you don't care about living there, simply get some latex gloves and smear the shit all over their vehicles, door knobs and under the door handles on the vehicles as well. You could also buy a large bag of laundry detergent and 'dump' it on their yard and then water it.
[Reply]
John Matrix 09:28 PM 01-21-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
That doesn't look like 25 lbs a crap.

As far as what you could do, I don't mean to be a jerk here but you could try taking responsibility for your animal - a dog needs to have someone clean up after it.

But, if you really just want to **** with them, and you don't care about living there, simply get some latex gloves and smear the shit all over their vehicles, door knobs and under the door handles on the vehicles as well. You could also buy a large bag of laundry detergent and 'dump' it on their yard and then water it.

Responsibility....pphhh....that blows. :-)
[Reply]
jspchief 08:20 PM 01-21-2006
I'm sure you already realize this, but you will be the likely suspect of any dogshit related prank you pull.

Maybe instead, you should accept that picking up your pet's waste is part of owning a pet, especially when you are sharing property with someone else.

Sometimes being the better man is the best route.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:54 PM 01-21-2006
Why don't you pick up after your dog ?

If I had to share a yard with someone who was being a prick about picking up their dog's shit I'd make sure his vehicle smelled like dog shit and his burgers had a little extra flavor next time he grilled out.
[Reply]
John Matrix 09:50 PM 01-21-2006
Yep Too Tall's...and she got implicated for a shady land deal out at Hazel Creek...she was like a cricker Nixon.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 10:02 PM 01-21-2006
pick up your shit - sounds like you've got more of a problem with the people that you live around than having pick it up.

if you lived in any major city, they would require you pick it up. its called having consideration for others around you.

weak sauce
[Reply]
John Matrix 10:10 PM 01-21-2006
Originally Posted by Cocina_Basement:
pick up your shit - sounds like you've got more of a problem with the people that you live around than having pick it up.

if you lived in any major city, they would require you pick it up. its called having consideration for others around you.

weak sauce
:-)
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:02 PM 01-21-2006
You're a grad student at Truman State who takes pictures of himself with big bags of dog shit and complains about his fat sorority girl neighbors on the internet.

You claim to be an elitist.

I hate to break it to you, but you're just retarded.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up