« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:57 AM 04-02-2024
Don't get me wrong, Angel Reese is absolutely stunning and hugely talented. But she's a major shit talker and seems to be a entitled shithead. Of course people who aren't LSU fans are going to cheer against her and her villainy behavior. It's human fucking nature.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:58 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-)... She was 9-20 on 3's and had 12 assists.

Still chucked up a bunch of shots. Great performance though.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:05 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Don't get me wrong, Angel Reese is absolutely stunning and hugely talented. But she's a major shit talker and seems to be a entitled shithead. Of course people who aren't LSU fans are going to cheer against her and her villainy behavior. It's human ****ing nature.
White America couldn't handle Reese taunting their sweetheart after Clark got beat and that's why Angel is "hated" by certain demographics even though Reese only taunted her because Clark taunted people in previous games.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:07 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Chuck a way if you are hitting 45% from 3 and have 12 assist also. You tule look foolish.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:09 AM 04-02-2024
White America couldn't handle Reese taunting their sweetheart after Clark got beat and that's why Angel is "hated" by certain demographics even though Reese only taunted her because Clark taunted people in previous games.
C'mon. I get that some of this stuff can be touchy. But Reese knows she's poking a bear and she's made fame and fortune doing it. There isn't this kind of spite for juju Watkins. Or even talented teammates of hers like flaujae. She's getting largely the kind of reaction she wants to be getting.
[Reply]
BEAVER 10:13 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
It’s definitely disgusting how so many people turned into Don Imus to try and steal her joy from her. Doesn’t change the facts that she’s a NCAA Champion. Something no woman’s basketball player for the Hawkeyes has ever been or likely will ever be able to say.
I really liked how she cried during the press conference and said she had been "Sexualized". Who exactly forced her to don tiny bikinis and paste them all over the internet? Ridiculous.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:15 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
I really liked how she cried during the press conference and said she had been "Sexualized". Who exactly forced her to don tiny bikinis and paste them all over the internet? Ridiculous.
Lol wat

Whatta clown
[Reply]
Pablo 10:20 AM 04-02-2024
Are either of them criminals? What makes them trash in your opinion?
Morant has a gun flashing issue and thinks he’s a gangster. Assaulted a kid at his house over a basketball game.

Trash

Reece is just plain unlikable on an unlikable team with her shit talk and antics. Female Draymond

Also Trash
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:23 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
C'mon. I get that some of this stuff can be touchy. But Reese knows she's poking a bear and she's made fame and fortune doing it. There isn't this kind of spite for juju Watkins. Or even talented teammates of hers like flaujae. She's getting largely the kind of reaction she wants to be getting.
The Women’s NCAA and ESPN should be thanking Reese for it as well. It will be interesting to see what the viewership was last night. Didn’t have much competition. The night setup really well for record breaking numbers.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:24 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Morant has a gun flashing issue and thinks he’s a gangster. Assaulted a kid at his house over a basketball game.

Trash

Reece is just plain unlikable on an unlikable team with her shit talk and antics. Female Draymond

Also Trash
So no…and I’m beginning to notice a pattern here Don.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:25 AM 04-02-2024
So no…and I’m beginning to notice a pattern here Don.
I’m beginning to notice you’re a fag.

Please throw out the homophobic tagline now you sensitive soul
[Reply]
staylor26 10:26 AM 04-02-2024

RACIST.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:29 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
That's odd. Playing the victim card after making her appearance an obvious part of her marketing plan is just dumb.

Somewhere there's a horse without a tail so she could put it on her head. That's the real victim in this deal.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:37 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
RACIST.

:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 11:12 AM 04-02-2024
Angel, don't dish it out if you can't take it
[Reply]
Page 73 of 138
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Up