ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 315
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 AM 02-28-2019
Pick #32: The Independence Explorers select a white RB to go with their exceedingly white QB.

Carson City Aces on the clock.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:05 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I’ll be honest, I’ve never heard of Danielle Hunter, isn’t that chick spelling for Daniel?
He good.

I'm not entirely certain that he's not a sort of 1-dimensional pass-rusher type, but that's kept Terrell Suggs in the league for like 15 years.

He reminds me quite a bit of Suggs but 24. Very good player.
[Reply]
Sully 11:05 AM 02-28-2019
Choice for me was between Mixon and McCaffrey, and I went into the pick thinking I was going to go with Mixon. But I decided I like McCaffrey's receiving, so I made the pick there. Probably regret it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:06 AM 02-28-2019
I'm pretty happy with the trade got another elite player on the roster. Hopefully the board lands the way I'm anticipating it and I hit on 78 & 126 I could have a pretty nice roster brewing.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:12 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sugar Land is building a beast defense with Hunter and Leonard so far.

Dayum.
that was my goal for my first two picks, I figured qb and wr would have been going super fast thought id take defense with the first two
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:14 AM 02-28-2019
Pick #33: Carson City takes Melvin Gordon III

The San Marcos Salty Dogs are on the clock.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:17 AM 02-28-2019
anyway we can unlock the gameplanning tabs? I would love to start locking my players in to see where i stand, especially for later rounds
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:17 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I friggen love Wentz if I had any faith in his back. I had him higher on my board.

I think Billay getting Russ is the pick of the draft, though. Mahomes was a no-brainer but if my memory of how QBs operate in this system is correct, Russell Wilson will be a friggen monster. Luck and Donald are defensible over him for various reasons, but I definitely do not understand Goff and Barkley is even a little iffy.
Ouch. We will see how Goff does. We will know by the end of the season.

I believe Wilson had his worst year in 2018 when it comes to rushing, plus he didnt score any TD's, and he is 30.

He was rushing for 500+ yards and scoring td's on the ground.

I went younger with higher upside.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:33 AM 02-28-2019
Motherfucker. This is horseshit.

Patrick Peterson and Minkah fucking Fitzpatrick at the top of the 2nd round. You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me..

I had trouble just getting my fucking draft tab to load. It took me like an hour to scroll down the list of players just to put a bunch of names on my board. It wouldn’t even let me rearrange my draft board.

I’m at work now and the draft page still won’t load on my phone. At this point I’ve used my iPad, my phone, and my laptop. Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. This shit still doesn’t work for me.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:36 AM 02-28-2019
:-) My God. My shit auto-drafted Minkah fucking Fitzpatrick with Jalen Ramsey still on the board?!?

I’m going to kill myself.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:38 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) My God. My shit auto-drafted Minkah fucking Fitzpatrick with Jalen Ramsey still on the board?!?

I’m going to kill myself.
Well at least everyone just thinks you're technologically challenged rather than functionally retarded.

So that's a positive step...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:44 AM 02-28-2019
Mother****er. This is horseshit.

Patrick Peterson and Minkah ****ing Fitzpatrick at the top of the 2nd round. You’ve gotta be ****ing kidding me..

I had trouble just getting my ****ing draft tab to load. It took me like an hour to scroll down the list of players just to put a bunch of names on my board. It wouldn’t even let me rearrange my draft board.

I’m at work now and the draft page still won’t load on my phone. At this point I’ve used my iPad, my phone, and my laptop. Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. This shit still doesn’t work for me.
are you perhaps a CEO or some type of exec at a large company? They get paid a ton of money yet don't know how any kind of technology works
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:47 AM 02-28-2019
Mother****er. This is horseshit.

Patrick Peterson and Minkah ****ing Fitzpatrick at the top of the 2nd round. You’ve gotta be ****ing kidding me..

I had trouble just getting my ****ing draft tab to load. It took me like an hour to scroll down the list of players just to put a bunch of names on my board. It wouldn’t even let me rearrange my draft board.

Well the good news is you'll probably get the first pick in the rookie draft. Cup half full yeah?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:51 AM 02-28-2019
I’m not even 30. I know how to click a link lol

Oh, well. It’ll just be all the sweeter when I take the first chip over all of you whores.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:52 AM 02-28-2019
LOL Honestly. Dawg. I’m still laughing..

This shit really auto drafted Minkah Fitzpatrick over Jalen Ramsey!

I’m crying.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 315
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up