ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 142 of 315
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:07 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
See wtf my defense is way more stacked then yours and you have the number one defense
Damn, your defense is stacked af. You've got weak CBs though. I'm not going to spend time researching but maybe that's affecting the outcome?

Also, my defense looks good as far as volume is concerned because I designed it that way. My offense lacks firepower so I play a lot of small ball. Not going to bother checking into it either but I'd bet my defense has seen fewer plays than most others.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:08 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Damn, your defense is stacked af. You've got weak CBs though. I'm not going to spend time researching but maybe that's affecting the outcome?

Also, my defense looks good as far as volume is concerned because I designed it that way. My offense lacks firepower so I play a lot of small ball. Not going to bother checking into it but I'd bet my defense has seen fewer plays than most others.
You know honestly that's probably it, my offense is so bad it makes my defense stay on the field.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:10 PM 11-30-2019

Also, my defense looks good as far as volume is concerned because I designed it that way. My offense lacks firepower so I play a lot of small ball. Not going to bother checking into it either but I'd bet my defense has seen fewer plays than most others.

My defense in Denver is middle of the road, as is the offense (despite Matt Stafford's best efforts). But I'm about to discover a gem on my bench in Charvarious Ward.

I hope that'll help. I've got a ton of big-name cornerbacks, but my third-down defense is atrocious. I blame Aqib Talib for that, so he's going to get benched.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:48 PM 11-30-2019
Mobile is working now! Thanks guys.

So how does the playoff scenario work with a 24 team league?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:57 PM 11-30-2019
I'd say Crown Point has the #1 defense by a fair bit right now (though their peripherals make it look like really good 3rd down luck that won't hold). Mine is clearly #2, IMO.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is gonna hold me back all year though. This team just cannot pull away because anytime they're up a score with the ball, he's throwing 2 incompletions and we're punting.

At 3-0 I still feel like I'm gonna have a dogfight for a playoff spot that will come down to some seriously heartbreaking losses.
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:26 PM 11-30-2019
Who's the hot chick doing the intro... ? great marketing
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:00 AM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Who's the hot chick doing the intro... ? great marketing
Did you watch the full video? I'm pretty proud of that. We hired a professional actress for it. I think she'll attract much more attention than if cdcox or I did the intro. (No offense to cdcox - he's a very handsome and charismatic man. But this actress is the new face of Sandbox.)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:03 AM 12-01-2019
Didnt know we were swimming this week
[Reply]
cdcox 12:05 AM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Did you watch the full video? I'm pretty proud of that. We hired a professional actress for it. I think she'll attract much more attention than if cdcox or I did the intro. (No offense to cdcox - he's a very handsome and charismatic man. But this actress is the new face of Sandbox.)
Rain Man did a great job with the script, screening the talent, and managing the shoot. I wrote some decent html, css, and java script; although I' still struggling with getting the right font size for all devices. In contrast, the marketing video is phenomenal on all devices.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:11 AM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Didnt know we were swimming this week
This is kind of a bonus season as we start up and get the league onto the permanent schedule. So we may be going slightly faster than normal.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:13 AM 12-01-2019
This is kind of a bonus season as we start up and get the league onto the permanent schedule. So we may be going slightly faster than normal.
Ahh nice.

Also o was down 17-0 scored a TD and went for 2? Lol
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:35 AM 12-01-2019
Also, had another time management gaffe. The sim called a timeout for me with 2 minutes remaining in the first half after failing to convert a 3rd down.
I had the same thing in my game. Inside their 35, soon as the 2 min warning came, we called time out after every play. Worse than Fat Andy. Kicked a FG with like 1:30 left, they drive down and score a FG with 3 sec left
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:44 AM 12-01-2019
With the Holiday, and shopping, and puking my guts out the last few days, I completely forgot we were simming this week. Didn't make any roster changes, don't know if anyone missed the game. But with that said...

The Crown Point Railsplitters continue to dominate a weak division... I was going to complain how Zeke looks like shit compared to Kenyan Drake in rush yards per attempt, but then late in the game Zeke broke off a couple of huge runs. I'm honestly shocked more than anyone how great my defense is. Without knowing any individual defensive player stats, I don't know what the key to success is. I just drafted to have a balanced team. I know Capt Kirk isn't going to throw 400 yards a game, so I game plan around that, and try to keep it simple for him. Maybe I should turn my resume in to the Minnesota Vikings...

Also, is the owner of the Canton Golden Norseman an active owner? They had a questionable game plan..
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:54 AM 12-01-2019
The video and the the way it was coded was brilliant. It definitely got my attention and nothing sells like a hot chick knowing what’s she’s talking about when it comes to sports.

I just want to reiterate what an excellent job you guys have done with this product, and getting it ready for mass release. Hoping it’s a hit for you guys.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:08 AM 12-01-2019
Can I view my opponents depth chart somewhere or am I just limited to their entire roster over view?
[Reply]
Page 142 of 315
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Up