ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 38
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
BWillie 08:26 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefs1111:
Another Yellowstone prequel coming the end of this year Yellowstone 1932.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/le...-prequel-1932/
Cant wait for Yellowstone 1977 and Yellowstone 2133.
[Reply]
Fish 08:51 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Shit I thought she was 45. She just doesn't do it for me. I really despise her character. She hasn't killed anyone that I can see but she at least feels like the most evil person on the show. She was completely insufferable the 1st two seasons but I imagine witers/Sheridan saw that and worked to make her more appealing. Still hasn't worked that much. The only character I like is Kayce. I used to feel bad for Jamie and root for him but theyve made him such a bitch now.
Her fake ass Texas accent was just the worst. That annoyed the hell out of me.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02-27-2022, 08:10 AM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
allen_kcCard 09:48 PM 02-27-2022
Yeah, 1883 was very good.

I think I could watch a whole season of those characters just hunkering down surviving the winter.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:04 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Yeah, 1883 was very good.

I think I could watch a whole season of those characters just hunkering down surviving the winter.
Ending was really good. Got pretty boring in the middle. 1883 John Dutton > 2021 John Dutton. He such a bad ass.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 08:29 AM 03-02-2022
I have to say Tim McGraw was excellent as James. Faith was fine as Margaret as well. Sam Elliot is awesome. The girl playing Elsa was very good as well in the character, I just wish all the narration didn't sound so much differently in how it was recorded than on screen. She sounded like a husky oversouthern drawl in the narration and it didn't match her talking live.
[Reply]
Miles 11:44 AM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
I have to say Tim McGraw was excellent as James. Faith was fine as Margaret as well. Sam Elliot is awesome. The girl playing Elsa was very good as well in the character, I just wish all the narration didn't sound so much differently in how it was recorded than on screen. She sounded like a husky oversouthern drawl in the narration and it didn't match her talking live.
I noticed that as well. Particularly over pronouncing the accent on words starting with Wh.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:52 AM 03-02-2022
Haven’t read through this thread but wife and I have watched all seasons. Disappointed in this last season as it was fairly uneventful and I didn’t like some of the character changes. New writers?

On another note I went hunting in Montana and spent almost 2 weeks in north Yellowstone near the MT/Wyoming border and couldn’t find a single resident who watches the show lol. One person said he watched the first 2 episodes and decided it was “too much drama.”
[Reply]
lewdog 10:03 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Haven’t read through this thread but wife and I have watched all seasons. Disappointed in this last season as it was fairly uneventful and I didn’t like some of the character changes. New writers?

On another note I went hunting in Montana and spent almost 2 weeks in north Yellowstone near the MT/Wyoming border and couldn’t find a single resident who watches the show lol. One person said he watched the first 2 episodes and decided it was “too much drama.”
I grew up in a town of 600 people in Montana.

The show is really ridiculous and it also rubs me the wrong way a bit too.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:04 PM 05-18-2022
Rumor of casting for Yellowstone 1932 spinoff, almost impossible to believe.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
HemiEd 07:09 AM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Curious what your thoughts are on "Big Sky?":-)
[Reply]
lewdog 07:52 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Curious what your thoughts are on "Big Sky?":-)
:-)

Holy fuck if that's not the dumbest show ever made!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:01 PM 05-19-2022

You think of Yellowstone how I do Ozark
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:15 PM 05-19-2022

Holy fuck if that's not the dumbest show ever made!
Hated it. Was not real.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:11 AM 05-20-2022

Holy **** if that's not the dumbest show ever made!
I liked Bwana's description of it, something like "the Fargo of the Northwest"

Don't remember exactly but it was pretty spot on.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:56 PM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You think of Yellowstone how I do Ozark
I could see that for sure.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 38
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up