ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:17 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
This is pretty spot on. I hate this whole Rip\Lloyd thing. It really doesn't make sense and is annoying. Fine, Rip, punch him out and that should be that. Let Lloyd get his revenge on Walker some other way. Move on.

It makes no sense, Lloyd is going to be Rip's best man, which is a big deal. Now I guess he's just gonna throw that out the window cuz Lloyd for the first time ever "went against" the rules. Just dumb.

I feel like Lloyd is somehow gonna work with the boy and do a better job than Rip or something stupid like that. I dunno. Whatever.

I'll need to binge this thing when the season is over, like I mentioned before. Might make all this a little less stupid maybe...maybe.

Right now, I'm watching it because I have loved it to this point. Hopefully it gets back to making sense in that world.
Its definitely gonna be interesting to see where it goes, just hope Lloyd doesn't turn on them because he knows all the secrets
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:34 PM 12-02-2021
God this show sucks so hard now. First couple seasons were pretty good, now its just video of well trained horses doing the same tricks, the ranchhands with their dumb shenanigans and Beth being confrontational with everyone. Yeah we get it, she's such a bad bitch!

Yawn.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:11 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
God this show sucks so hard now. First couple seasons were pretty good, now its just video of well trained horses doing the same tricks, the ranchhands with their dumb shenanigans and Beth being confrontational with everyone. Yeah we get it, she's such a bad bitch!

Yawn.
We'll give you a ride to the train station, hop in pal...
[Reply]
lewdog 07:37 PM 12-02-2021

Yawn.
Yup. Story line got too crazy in season 2 and now it’s just a rambling mess that’s getting worse.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:38 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That's getting old and lame as well, but not at any fault of the show itself.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:46 PM 12-02-2021
Near the Wyoming border
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:03 PM 12-02-2021
So far not good. Boring snore fest.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:04 PM 12-02-2021
Are they going to have that stray kid go to school or just make him a murderer like RIP. I want the Duttons all dead. They are not likeable.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:19 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Are they going to have that stray kid go to school or just make him a murderer like RIP. I want the Duttons all dead. They are not likeable.
That kid is whiny soft bitch the antithesis of Rip and Kelsey Asbille is an Olivia Munn ringer
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:33 PM 12-02-2021

Yawn.
Dude is stretched too thin. He has two spinoffs AND Mayor of Kingstown spinning at the same time, . . . plus the two spinoffs is driving some of the main narrative [ie, the horsey tricks].

Think of this season like when The Cunninghams got a visit from Mork from Ork.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:53 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
:-)
[Reply]
poolboy 02:08 PM 12-04-2021
Now John is gonna get romantic with the hippie girl
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:13 PM 12-04-2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 10:30 PM 12-04-2021
Until they air it on the regular Paramount network, Tim McGraw can get shot off his horse and scalped for all I care... had it up to *here* by now with anything new and maybe cool becoming more exclusive and expensive than ever

Every slapdick cable channel wants into the "premium content" market these days... they can all eat shit
[Reply]
lcarus 11:34 PM 12-05-2021
Until they air it on the regular Paramount network, Tim McGraw can get shot off his horse and scalped for all I care... had it up to *here* by now with anything new and maybe cool becoming more exclusive and expensive than ever

Every slapdick cable channel wants into the "premium content" market these days... they can all eat shit
The frickin list of network subscriptions never ends. Only getting bigger and more expensive. Just pay 15 bucks a month for a Whatbox server and get everything you wanna watch from rarbg.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up