ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 287
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
frankotank 01:57 PM 01-10-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Spoiler!

It was pretty cool. I think with a bigger budget and a little more work it could have been a cult classic. Rollins' dark humor was just perfect though.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:16 AM 01-13-2016
YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

[Reply]
Rausch 12:32 PM 01-13-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
So I found this movie the other day. Never heard of it when it came out. But I was pleasantly surprised. Rollins was awesome. Dark comedy horror. The movie has a few flaws, but overall it was really entertaining.

Really funny guilty pleasure movie.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
frankotank 01:57 PM 01-13-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Really funny guilty pleasure movie.

Spoiler!
hell yeah...honestly I'll probably watch He Never Died again. :-)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:46 AM 01-14-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

What the hell did I just watch?

That being said, I'm intrigued.
[Reply]
Fairplay 10:12 AM 01-14-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Watched this on a plane. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Bobby Fisher vs. Boris Spassky....

Tobey Maguire does an outstanding job playing Fisher.
Interesting, too bad Toby plays the lead character but I'll put it on my to rent list anyway.

Thanks Bowser
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:22 PM 01-14-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What the hell did I just watch?

That being said, I'm intrigued.
It looks to be a silly, funny look [in the vein of Raising Arizona and O'Brother Where Art Though, perhaps some Barton Fink, though not that absurdist] at the 'golden age' of cinema making.

The first trailer hints more at the plot.

[Reply]
Easy 6 01:10 PM 01-16-2016
Watched "13 Hours" last night and thought it was extremely well done.

The acting was excellent as was the dialogue, nothing corny or clunky, and the action was extremely well done and incredibly intense... but not since Schindlers List have I been so furious after watching a movie.

There was sooo much help available nearby, and yet none of them were ordered in to aid our people. Not only that, but when it was all over our people werent even taken OUT OF THE COUNTRY by America... they had to leave on Libyan Airlines.

What a disgusting debacle, every American should be required to see it, but hey...

"at this point, what does it matter!!?".
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:14 PM 01-16-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

The acting was excellent as was the dialogue, nothing corny or clunky, and the action was extremely well done and incredibly intense... but not since Schindlers List have I been so furious after watching a movie.

There was sooo much help available nearby, and yet none of them were ordered in to aid our people. Not only that, but when it was all over our people werent even taken OUT OF THE COUNTRY by America... they had to leave on Libyan Airlines.

What a disgusting debacle, every American should be required to see it, but hey...

The facts portrayed in the movie are somewhat in question.
[Reply]
Fairplay 04:26 PM 01-17-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

You should be furious Easy 6 at the decisions our leaders in DC that could have changed the events of that day.

I remember learning the news of when it happened, Sept. 11 2012. That day alone should tip off people that it was a terrorist attack. Had Obie and Hillary had done the right thing and sent in a team to rescue them I believe Hillary would be elected the next president. But because they chose the lie and cover-up it has come back to haunt them and Hillary particularly.

This administration would've looked strong on foreign policy instead it is like dragging a ball and chain around her reminding them what kind of a person she is running for office. Enough of my political rant I'm going to see it soon though for sure.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:15 AM 01-20-2016
Great visuals, gotta wait on the reviews to see if it holds up

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:57 AM 01-20-2016
Watched The Visit, was better than I was expecting. Beginning is kinda slow, but once the craziness starts happening it gets better. Liked the twist ending.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:36 AM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
hell yeah...honestly I'll probably watch He Never Died again. :-)

Spoiler!
And just in case you aren't paying attention the whole flick is about addiction.

And he gives his up in the end, despite the fact he is LITERALLY the most un-redeemable person on the planet...
[Reply]
unlurking 09:27 AM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Great visuals, gotta wait on the reviews to see if it holds up

OK, the trailer definitely makes me interested. Was pretty so-so on this one, but that looks pretty good.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:15 AM 01-20-2016
The Martian was pretty good. There was a lot more comedic relief than I was expecting.

Dope was also pretty cool. I could have done without the cameo from Tyga though.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 287
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Up