ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 335
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:38 PM 09-28-2015
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
Looks like a female under the umbrella.
Looks to me like Mellissandre
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:41 PM 09-28-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Setsuna 07:33 PM 09-28-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
In their prime?

1. Selmy
2. Jamie
3. Oberyn.....as long as it's not against the Mountain
1. Daemon Blackfyre
2. Selmy
3. Jamie
4. Hound
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:36 AM 09-30-2015
Looks like a female under the umbrella.
Nice catch
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:20 PM 09-30-2015
There will be a movie.

http://todayinawesome.com/blog/2015/...-thrones-movie

Originally Posted by :
According to The Daily Star, writer of the GoT novels George R.R. Martin had the following to say:

"There will be a movie but I will not be involved. I have too much to do. That is something HBO and the DB and David are dealing with. I have two more books to finish and I still have so much to do. The pressure is on. I am such a slow writer and the fans get upset that I don’t write faster.”

Well, HOT DAMN! That's exciting! Granted, it will probably be a while before the series concludes and we see a movie, but it also means we might be able to see our favorite characters (...return even...) come into play, with another quote from The Daily Star:

"They are looking at dipping back in time during certain periods of the series, which could be examined as a one off plot. That means that some of the big characters who fans have seen die on screen could be resurrected such as Robb Stark, Catelyn Stark, Oberyn Martell The Red Viper – and Ned Stark."

[Reply]
vailpass 03:25 PM 09-30-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Spoiler!

I thought there were no spoiler tags needed in this thread?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:42 PM 09-30-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:

I think this thread was made more for people who had read the books as opposed to those who had only watched the show.

I think most people that comment in this thread don't mind set spoilers but I'm sure there are tons of people reading that don't want to be spoiled about upcoming show details.. So I think it's best to err on the side of caution.

But feel free to not spoiler whatever you want. Makes no diff to me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:15 PM 09-30-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:

you are correct sir as far as accpeted social ettiquette in this forum. But because the show has caught up with the books, book readers may know something say like
Spoiler!
that looks like it may come up in this next season. It I had not read the books, I sure wouldn't want to know that piece of information.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:05 PM 10-02-2015
The whole point of the thread was to create a place for the book readers. As far as that spoiler goes, she's been talked about openly in here (or the first two spoiler threads) for years.

The difficulty now is that the show may (or may not) be spoiling things from future books. Which is a weird sort of turnabout. But I'm sure all the long time readers who watch the show will keep watching the show, spoilers be damned (although my guess is the show will just completely depart from the books).
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:48 PM 10-02-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The whole point of the thread was to create a place for the book readers. As far as that spoiler goes, she's been talked about openly in here (or the first two spoiler threads) for years.

The difficulty now is that the show may (or may not) be spoiling things from future books. Which is a weird sort of turnabout. But I'm sure all the long time readers who watch the show will keep watching the show, spoilers be damned (although my guess is the show will just completely depart from the books).
No sir. I would classify myself as a long time reader, picked it up when Storm was published, but I haven't watched last season and I have no intent on watching next season either until Winds has been released. At this point, it's mostly just stubbornness as you can't really avoid talk of what's happening on the show, or at least the major events. It's going to be really problematic for the next book, though, as I'm sure the show will conclude at least 2 years before the books finish.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:10 PM 10-02-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
There will be a movie.

http://todayinawesome.com/blog/2015/...-thrones-movie
After seeing the show, i'm not sure that i'd have any interest in seeing a movie.

What is a 2hr movie gong to show me that i won't have seen in 7 seasons. Seems like it'd be impossible for the movie to do the show/books justice.
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 12:48 PM 10-05-2015
Supposed leaked details on Season 6.

I find some of these hard to believe, but interesting nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giZiYx-u1BE
[Reply]
Great Expectations 01:18 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

What is a 2hr movie gong to show me that i won't have seen in 7 seasons. Seems like it'd be impossible for the movie to do the show/books justice.
I agree with this, but we will all still watch the movie, unless it blows.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:23 PM 10-05-2015

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sorter 02:25 PM 10-05-2015

Fairly certain that was debunked a fan fiction from 4 chan.

However,
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 72 of 335
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up