ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 335
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:17 AM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by AndChiefs:
I would guess assassination
Most likely. I think he's saying how he plans to execute it, of which I am very curious as well.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:18 AM 06-01-2015
lol at Sam's line about Jon: "He always comes back."
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:18 AM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
That's exactly what I was hoping when he walked in.

Can she go with trial by combat at this type of trial? Does it work that way with trials run by the church?
That was her means to an end in the book, wasn't it? Honest question.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:19 AM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Haha! Didn't think about it in that manner.

They do tend to hint at things of this sort: Little Finger talking about men dying on their privies. I'm certain there are more, just can't think of them off the top of my head.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:35 AM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Who else was hoping to hear about the Zombie Mountain when Qyburn went to Cersei? I think that was his hint when he said "the work continues." That would be an excellent end to the season, though I think Jon's death will be the actual ending.

He also said "there is a way out" or something to that effect. Cersei said "confess?" and he didn't respond. I'm thinking he could have been talking about Zombie Mountain.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:36 AM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:

Oh, yeah. Some serious foreshadowing in this bitch.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:46 AM 06-01-2015
Also, I'm beginning to believe Jon Snow was trained by Sir Rodderick to get his ass whipped then, once his foe feels assured of victory, stab the foe from his back or pray for assistance from someone near him.
[Reply]
Hawk 12:28 PM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Haha! Didn't think about it in that manner.

They do tend to hint at things of this sort: Little Finger talking about men dying on their privies. I'm certain there are more, just can't think of them off the top of my head.
I think the "Jon always comes back" line was a big hint and shout out to the book readers. So was Ramsay talking about leaving behind "a feast for crows".
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:43 PM 06-01-2015

So we were on @GameOfThrones last night... pic.twitter.com/9TechV2ZbX

— Mastodon (@mastodonmusic) June 1, 2015

[Reply]
Hawk 03:35 PM 06-01-2015
One of my favorite parts of the episode:

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:48 PM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by Hawk:
One of my favorite parts of the episode:

Pretty damn epic. I was praying he'd survive. Hell, I was pray Tormund would survive. They became likeable, which typically spells doom.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:04 PM 06-01-2015
I don't think John Snow is a Stark at all. The parallels being talked about in this thread between the Night King and the Starks are moot. IMHO. At least as far as Jon goes.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 05:07 PM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don't think John Snow is a Stark at all. The parallels being talked about in this thread between the Night King and the Starks are moot. IMHO. At least as far as Jon goes.

ummmm...mom = Stark
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:14 PM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:26 PM 06-01-2015
I was thinking the giant and Tormund's geese were cooked as well.

I also didn't see Longclaw knocked out of Jon's hand initially. I thought that was just some random sword he picked up. Once he parried that blow I expected it to engulf in flames. When I re watched it, I saw the wolf on the hilt. Still a cool scene and informative as well.

It'd make sense for them to gather up all the great houses with Valyrian steel swords for the upcoming battle.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 335
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up