ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I can't believe this team passed on Derek Carr
RunKC 10:13 AM 12-08-2014
It's Raiders week and I really don't care about them that much. I hate their fans. I hate their stadium. I hate everything about them. But I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the Raiders for the second time in my entire life. The first was with Rich Gannon, who we threw away. We know the story and what they went on to do.

But this week I'm jealous of them for the second time in my life.
I can't believe that John Dorsey passed on a QB that reminds me a lot of what makes Aaron Rodgers good. Great arm. Great leadership. Great feet. Just needs coaching.

I'm looking back at the Senior Bowl last year and am seeing the following statements about this young man:

"Derek carr's velocity, especially in the gusty wind, was once again impressive. When it comes to arm strength, he really has no competition."

"Carr looked very athletic in an escape drill showcasing his impression footwork."

I saw tweets like this that made me appreciate him

@nfldraftscout: Derek Carr won me over at the Senior Bowl...where he stayed after practice every day to get extra reps with new WRs.

@ryanlownes: @JimmyKempski Ran routes for Derek Carr after practice every day at the Senior Bowl. No shortage of work ethic or competitiveness.

And then I remember us this tweet on the day of the draft:

@KanCityChiefFan: Mort: Kansas City Chiefs are a sleeper QB team in 2014 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog) http://t.co/Pn0XVl203s

I thought this regime would be different. I really did. I didn't mind Alex as a stop gap while we developed a guy like GB did with Rodgers, but it's always the same with this franchise.

Now we have to watch the team we all hate with a good looking QB of the future that we should have drafted.
Such is life as a Chiefs fan..
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:48 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by Messier:
Stats are awesome
typical Alex smith ballwashing He just win's no one ever shows alex has had a top 10 defense like every year.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:51 PM 10-30-2016
Correction......Carr had more yards today than any QB in the History of the Chiefs/Donks or Chargers Franchises
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:12 PM 10-30-2016
#WeOwnOakland

26-10 4th&48ers

no1curr about Carr
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:43 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Clay is just an awful troll
Think about what a troll really wants, and whether or not you constantly give it to him. Now, is he really an awful troll?

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
:-):-):-)

Fell for my trap...
Speaking of :-), is this real? Setting traps on a message board and then announcing it like a cartoon villain. :-)
[Reply]
OctoberFart 08:45 PM 10-30-2016
Smiffy could never do what Carr did today unless it was on Madden.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:50 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
We own Oakland
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:14 AM 11-02-2016
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/11/02/n...akland-raiders

What I've been saying all season long. Overrated.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 AM 11-02-2016
He might be *slightly* overrated but being 11th in QBR is still pretty awesome for your third year in the league.

If Alex Smith was that high and throwing that many TDs for a division-leading Chiefs team you would be raining death and fire upon this forum.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:29 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
I agree. Sometimes it sucks having a defense. I wish we could have more shootouts with shitty teams.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:35 AM 11-02-2016
You can't shit all over Dee Ford for playing "bad OL" and then give Carr credit for playing shit defenses.

Carr got ass raped by our defense. Let's see what he does against another good defense Sunday.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:43 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
He might be *slightly* overrated but being 11th in QBR is still pretty awesome for your third year in the league.

If Alex Smith was that high and throwing that many TDs for a division-leading Chiefs team you would be raining death and fire upon this forum.
Actually, he' heavily overrated. NFL is hyping him up to boost ratings. Those who buy into it are in for a big pile of disappointment
[Reply]
Jiu Jitsu Jon 09:44 AM 11-02-2016
Look at all the Lil' Chiefies.
[Reply]
threebag 09:51 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon:
Look at all the Lil' Chiefies.
Swimming in all your moms love holes
[Reply]
Jiu Jitsu Jon 09:55 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Swimming in all your moms love holes
It's sweet that you put your mom in your avatar. Such a good little Kansas automaton.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:40 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:

They are only div leading due to having a game in hand. What's his stats against KC/Denver :-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up