ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 43
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2024 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 05:53 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So I'm curious. Would you (anybody reading this) have taken Daniels or Maye if you were the Commanders?

Some of the stuff I was reading acted like Maye was the obvious choice, but I was more intrigued by Daniels. Now it seems like Daniels is gaining momentum as the pick, so I felt okay going with him.
I would have taken Maye, but I'm not 100% sold on either guy, so I don't see a problem with Daniels over him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:57 PM 03-11-2024
The Tennessee Titans are probably the most boring in the NFL aside from the music city miracle I don't think there's been anything remotely interesting about that team. I don't think they've ever had an offense that wasn't like the 90's Chiefs.

Today that changes and whatever broke dick QB plays they are about to have a nice piece to target.

The Tennessee Titans Select: Malik Nabers, WR, LSU
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:00 PM 03-11-2024
O.city has been messaged
[Reply]
staylor26 06:03 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
O.city has been messaged
I messaged that slow bitch too :-)
[Reply]
O.city 06:05 PM 03-11-2024
The falcons need pass rushers but none of the guys available really tickle my fancy here.

I’d like to add a cb but again, same thing

I’m just gonna take the best player on my board

Falcons select Rome Odunze wr Washington
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:40 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
The falcons need pass rushers but none of the guys available really tickle my fancy here.

I’d like to add a cb but again, same thing

I’m just gonna take the best player on my board

Falcons select Rome Odunze wr Washington
Debated between him and Nabors. I'll be honest I think we're going to find out a lot of these Washington guys were Deboers system but we shall see
[Reply]
kccrow 08:24 PM 03-11-2024
The Bears are still drunk from phoning in their 1st pick :-)
[Reply]
bigjosh 08:28 PM 03-11-2024
The bears get fucked out of a top tier wr and franchise LT. Im interested to see if this is how it will really play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kccrow 08:58 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
The bears get fucked out of a top tier wr and franchise LT. Im interested to see if this is how it will really play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They just kicking Braxton Jones to the curb? Cuz I'll take him, gladly.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:23 PM 03-11-2024
Gotta be Bowers for the Bears right? Kmet is fine but not elite.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:24 PM 03-11-2024
Well this sucks.

Fuck it. And fuck you all.

Chicago selects Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia
[Reply]
kccrow 09:52 PM 03-11-2024
The New York Football Jets select Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State

Because Aaron needs to keep his Achilles intact this season.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 10:34 PM 03-11-2024
I think ideally I would've traded up for a QB, expected McCarthy to be available at 11, or traded out of this pick since I think I could get this guy a bit later.

I also went back and forth on drafting this guy or a CB.

However, the Vikings spent day one of free agency fortifying their pass rush to replace the production of Danielle Hunter, so I'll continue that trend by beefing up the interior presence of their defensive line.

Byron Murphy, DT, Texas
[Reply]
Chargem 01:31 AM 03-12-2024
Definitely wanted QB 4 to drop to here for the Broncos...

The Broncos select Cooper DeJean, CB, Iowa
[Reply]
Chargem 01:35 AM 03-12-2024
DM sent, any chance we could get clickable DM links in the OP like prior years when someone has time? I am lazy
[Reply]
Page 4 of 43
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up