ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 189
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:41 AM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I have like 10 different kinds atm :
Lost Boy OG
Trinity OG
Hi-tech (seriously amazing)
Green Giant
West Coast Dawg
Agent Orange
Gelato (AMAZING)
Purple erkel

A few others I can't recall off the top of my head

3 different kinds of wax

Some killer bubble hash

And edibles

I don't drink, smoke, or do any other drugs (well...festivals might get quite pixelated on the rarer occasion...) so I gotta have the goods
That's the way to do it. Weed is awesome because it doesn't really change your personality or make you do dumb sh*t like other drugs.
[Reply]
NewChief 06:49 AM 03-03-2017
Medical passed by a wide margin in Arkansas. Now the freaking committee that's regulating it has said that it can't be dispensed in smokeable form or in regular edibles. It will only be dispensed in some freaking cough drop that can only be produced by specific corporations. Thanks Republican jackwagons!
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 10:01 AM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Medical passed by a wide margin in Arkansas. Now the freaking committee that's regulating it has said that it can't be dispensed in smokeable form or in regular edibles. It will only be dispensed in some freaking cough drop that can only be produced by specific corporations. Thanks Republican jackwagons!
I've had it with politicians going against the will of the people.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 03:47 PM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII:
I've had it with politicians going against the will of the people.
Not to go all DC Forum but ....

During a conference on Thursday Sean Spicer was asked about the president’s thought and intentions surrounding marijuana.

As the law stands, states voted to legalise medical marijuana in a November amendment. However, recreational drug use is permitted in certain other states, after the Obama administration released an official memo saying that the federal government would not interfere with states and nonmedical use.

Will the status quo continue under a Trump administration?

Press Secretary Sean Spicer said, well, no.

He reiterated that there is a distinction between medical and recreational marijuana, and admitted that while the former does ease the pain of those suffering from terminal disease, the latter is not permitted under federal law.

I think that when you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country, the last thing that we should be doing is encouraging people. There is still a federal law that we need to abide by in terms of the medical -- when it comes to recreational marijuana and other drugs of that nature.

When pressed about whether the federal government will take action against recreational marijuana use in some states, Spicer was vague.

Well, I think that’s a question for the Department of Justice. I do believe that you’ll see greater enforcement of it.

According to Business Insider, the North American marijuana market had a revenue of $6.7bn (£5.4bn) this year, up 30 per cent from the year before.
[Reply]
philfree 09:36 PM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Not to go all DC Forum but ....

During a conference on Thursday Sean Spicer was asked about the president’s thought and intentions surrounding marijuana.

As the law stands, states voted to legalise medical marijuana in a November amendment. However, recreational drug use is permitted in certain other states, after the Obama administration released an official memo saying that the federal government would not interfere with states and nonmedical use.

Will the status quo continue under a Trump administration?

Press Secretary Sean Spicer said, well, no.

He reiterated that there is a distinction between medical and recreational marijuana, and admitted that while the former does ease the pain of those suffering from terminal disease, the latter is not permitted under federal law.

I think that when you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country, the last thing that we should be doing is encouraging people. There is still a federal law that we need to abide by in terms of the medical -- when it comes to recreational marijuana and other drugs of that nature.

When pressed about whether the federal government will take action against recreational marijuana use in some states, Spicer was vague.

Well, I think that’s a question for the Department of Justice. I do believe that you’ll see greater enforcement of it.

According to Business Insider, the North American marijuana market had a revenue of $6.7bn (£5.4bn) this year, up 30 per cent from the year before.
If Trump allows his administration to attack marijuana he won't see a 2nd term. I'm not a lib and I'm not a conservative but I voted Trump. I won't again if he allows Sessions to attack marijuana. I bet I'm not alone.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:50 PM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by philfree:
If Trump allows his administration to attack marijuana he won't see a 2nd term. I'm not a lib and I'm not a conservative but I voted Trump. I won't again if he allows Sessions to attack marijuana. I bet I'm not alone.
What makes you think he wants a 2nd term?

He gets to brag that he was once POTUS.
He gets to set things up to help all his businesses and business friends. Which will make him billions later on.

I bet he doesn't even run the 2nd time. He'll just say "I'm done, America's great again. Bye"

sorry for the politics, I'll stop now.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:59 PM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I have like 10 different kinds atm :
Lost Boy OG
Trinity OG
Hi-tech (seriously amazing)
Green Giant
West Coast Dawg
Agent Orange
Gelato (AMAZING)
Purple erkel

A few others I can't recall off the top of my head

3 different kinds of wax

Some killer bubble hash

And edibles

I don't drink, smoke, or do any other drugs (well...festivals might get quite pixelated on the rarer occasion...) so I gotta have the goods

hook it up im in the neighborhood~
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 02:45 AM 03-04-2017
do-si-do
27.2%
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:54 PM 04-19-2017
Meet me in Englewood, nerdz.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:28 AM 04-20-2017
Happy 420 to all my fellow Chief nation smokers.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:09 AM 09-01-2017
BUMP with my own grow!

[Reply]
Nickhead 03:13 AM 09-01-2017
soooooooooo, i believe the aussie government is subsidizing the home grow of hyrdroponics to dilute the thc gene pool. therefore i buy nothing but bush weed. (normally i don't buy but last years crop yielded zero).

i just spent 1200 bucks on four ounces to get me thru the next six months till i can recover on my own. :-)

i want to know one thing.... how the fuck, and what type of lighting per square foot requires one to grow a mother plant thru the winter? i dont want to make her lush, but want her not to stretch before the longer days when i can put her outside. she should simply be 'another indoor plant' thru the winter. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 03:22 AM 09-01-2017
I used to use Metal Halide for veg and High Pressure Sodium for flower. It's more expensive and will spike your utility bill. Not a big deal if it's a small grow. Bur a larger grow with these lights show up better to the helicopters.

You can do florescent but won't be nearly the same. MOAR LIGHT.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:25 AM 09-01-2017
2,000w LED lights
Coco/Perlite
EarthJuice Nutrients
5x5x8 Tent

[Reply]
Nickhead 03:25 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
I used to use Metal Halide for veg and High Pressure Sodium for flower. It's more expensive and will spike your utility bill. Not a big deal if it's a small grow. Bur a larger grow with these lights show up better to the helicopters.

You can do florescent but won't be nearly the same. MOAR LIGHT.
at one point in my experimentation period, i had damned near 10000 lumens for one plant and it didnt do shit... cant recall what season it was, and it was in a garage with no heat control but...fuck!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 88 of 189
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Up