ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 315
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266306 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:19 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Letting Kelce get to FA was an obvious mistake. He had to pay $110 for him when as a Tier 3 player he could've used one of his veteran deals on him and gotten him for 5 years/$55.

You don't want Kelce for 7 years anyway. You certainly don't want to be paying an extra 55 for the privilege's of those 2 years.

I almost wonder if he doesn't quite understand how it works. Because there's clearly something irrational about matching a guy like K-Pass or the shell of Josh Norman. If for some odd reason you want to sign those guys, just bid 'em up to 2 or 3 bucks - nobody's going to get in a bidding war for them.

It almost has to be a misunderstanding of how the system works.
Yeah thats probably it. Let's be honest Clay fucked that team as soon as he drafted Brees. That's just setting your team up for a 2 year window. I would have resigned Kelce and flipped him after next season. Not a chance his skill set doesn't decline in the next few years.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:29 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah thats probably it. Let's be honest Clay fucked that team as soon as he drafted Brees. That's just setting your team up for a 2 year window. I would have resigned Kelce and flipped him after next season. Not a chance his skill set doesn't decline in the next few years.
How many Sandbox Super Bowls have you played in?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:30 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Buddy I haven't even won a playoff game. There's a clear glitch in the simulator that doesn't allow some teams any post season success
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I'll give Billay a little credit here - he took a team from the #1 overall pick to a legit contender in very little time.

Granted, his team wasn't as bad as his record in year 1 - he was pretty openly tanking. But it wasn't a very good team and he's aggressively attacked problem areas to make it extremely formidable.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:33 PM 01-13-2022
Buddy I haven't even won a playoff game. There's a clear glitch in the simulator that doesn't allow some teams any post season success
Shit, you suck.

You need to game plan better. I took Phyliss to a Super Bowl and it's not like my defense is even good.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:46 PM 01-13-2022
Absolutely this, bad ass defense all through regular season. Playoffs come and get tons of points scored against me
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:55 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Absolutely this, bad ass defense all through regular season. Playoffs come and get tons of points scored against me
Yeah I'm convinced it's randomly selected. No way DJ's team shouldn't haven atleast made the super bowl.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:48 PM 01-13-2022
Still curious if anyone wants to make a deal. I have insane depth at DB as well as a little WR depth (especially younger guys).

Looking to either upgrade the top 3 of my WR corps, acquire a LB or add some talent on the interior DL (thanks again for being busted ass POS, Javon Kinlaw, you really screwed me there dude).

I'd ask for a TE, but nobody has one anyway. Fucking Aberdeen.

GIVE ME TRAVIS KELCE BACK YOU DICK!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:53 PM 01-13-2022
I FINALLY SIGNED A WR!!! Even though it's AJ Green he's had a nice season with Arizona. The trend of signing WRs with 1-2 good more seasons lives on.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:15 PM 01-13-2022
Yeah I'm convinced it's randomly selected. No way DJ's team shouldn't haven atleast made the super bowl.
Like I said - I stole your SB two seasons ago. Someone stole mine this year. Happens all the time, really.

But yeah, my team was friggen savage.

Gameplanning DOES matter though. I mean a LOT of my absurd production came from playing dead teams that had no gameplan set up and no roster machinations that would make them a bit more equipped to compete against me.

It's clear that things do matter over large numbers. It surely does seem like the playoffs are random chance sometimes, though. As little sense as me losing in League 1 made, me winning league 2 made even less. That team's maybe 70% as good as this one and again - I was running Fitzpatrick out there in the playoffs (Dak was hurt) and he was throwing passes to Kendrick Bourne as my #1 receiver after Julio went down.

Somehow it didn't matter. Leviska Shenault turns into Randy Moss and goes for 459 yards and 5 touchdowns in the post-season, Ryan Fitzpatrick becomes Joe Montana and a far far FAR inferior team to my squad in League 1 manages to steal a title.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:25 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
It sounds like you had a cupcake schedule.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:31 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Like I said - I stole your SB two seasons ago. Someone stole mine this year. Happens all the time, really.

But yeah, my team was friggen savage.

Gameplanning DOES matter though. I mean a LOT of my absurd production came from playing dead teams that had no gameplan set up and no roster machinations that would make them a bit more equipped to compete against me.

It's clear that things do matter over large numbers. It surely does seem like the playoffs are random chance sometimes, though. As little sense as me losing in League 1 made, me winning league 2 made even less. That team's maybe 70% as good as this one and again - I was running Fitzpatrick out there in the playoffs (Dak was hurt) and he was throwing passes to Kendrick Bourne as my #1 receiver after Julio went down.

Somehow it didn't matter. Leviska Shenault turns into Randy Moss and goes for 459 yards and 5 touchdowns in the post-season, Ryan Fitzpatrick becomes Joe Montana and a far far FAR inferior team to my squad in League 1 manages to steal a title.
Agreed on game planning. Taylor wasn't doing much the last month of the season so I adjusted to throw more. Russ goes for 400 and 3 tds in that playoff sacked 1 time IIRC. Defense chokes and I lose on a fumble in OT.

My 15-1 regular season was a fluke. Mostert was a beast and Judon had like 28 sacks with a great secondary. Your post season that year was a fluke. I recall Benson Meyowa playing like Lawrence Taylor.

Don't get me wrong I'm not really complaining much. It would be pretty boring if the top regular season teams won the title every year but there must be some damn algorithm in the simulator. I'm going to crack that son of a bitch 1 day.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:46 AM 01-14-2022
Just to be clear, each game simulation requires thousands of random numbers. Of course some of those random numbers (did a fumble occur?) are way more important than others (who won the toss). So there can be upsets, just like in the NFL, and especially in the playoffs where both owners have their team in top shape and they are likely to be more closely matched.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:50 AM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Nashville Golden Mules. Only Carson Wentz, and he isn't available.
Forgot.

LOL CARSON WENTZ?!?!?!
[Reply]
lewdog 07:25 AM 01-15-2022
Remind me what your unspent salary points do if free agency ends and you don't use it all? Does it all carry over to next year?
[Reply]
Page 256 of 315
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266306 > Last »
Up