ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 24
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
ModSocks 12:32 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Objectively speaking if you beg people in everyone of your videos to "smash that like button and subscribe" you will get people to subscribe.
Data proves that requesting people to subscribe yields very, very low results. Yet it's still greater results than when you don't.

So yes, if you want to be successful, requesting your audience to sub is simply part of building a sub base. It's not begging. It's simply a good business practice.

YOU may not like it, but data suggests it's exactly what he should be doing.
Hammock Parties 12:39 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Yep and it is fucking annoying. Their the digital versions of people standing in front of a business dressed as a banana twirling a sign. It's absolutely mind boggling that there are literally children raking in huge dollars by reviewing toys on YouTube. We have entered the age of idiocracy.

LoneWolf 12:45 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Data proves that requesting people to subscribe yields very, very low results. Yet it's still greater results than when you don't.

So yes, if you want to be successful, requesting your audience to sub is simply part of building a sub base. It's not begging. It's simply a good business practice.

YOU may not like it, but data suggests it's exactly what he should be doing.
I completely understand that I am the old man yelling at clouds in this thread, but I just think we are teaching people the wrong shit. We are telling an entire generation that talent doesn't matter and you can basically be a functioning retard and put something out on YouTube on a consistent basis that is basically just you reading information provided by other people and you can get "famous" doing that and make a living being an YouTube creator. I mean look at people like Jackson Mahomes. That guy has zero talent to do anything, but he dances like a moron and makes funny faces on TikTok and he is considered an "influencer."

I'm glad that I'm old enough that I don't have to worry about defiling myself to the masses to scratch out a living.
Dunerdr 12:54 PM 03-15-2023
Can we get this coke garbage off the main? ITS FREE FUCKING SGENCY FOR PETES SAKE!
BWillie 01:14 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think you guys underestimate the power of 1) putting out a shit ton of content and 2) being good at playing the YouTube algorithm and clickbaity thumbnails/titles. According to this estimate, he's getting almost ~1M views per day. That's plenty to live off of.

(That said, I have trouble figuring out where all those views are going. Most of his videos only get ~30k views or so, so maybe it's just a huge back catalog of clickbaity videos that drives it? I dunno. Or maybe that estimate is full of shit. I've seen it on two different estimators, though. :-))
It is a little strange in that well edited and produced content usually out views a lesser edited product with much better thoughts.
BigRedChief 01:19 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The range is just how YouTube works. He wouldn't be on the low end of that, though - sports tend to command higher ad rates than just about anything.

Like the guy or not, going from 0 to 100k subs in less than a year isn't anything to scoff at. And this video is up to nearly 10 million views.

Those are legit numbers.

Like the guy or not, he knows how to play the YouTube game. The reality is that that's just as important as putting out quality content.
no one person is loved by everyone. The numbers speak for themselves. 100K followers in less than a year is damn good.
Titty Meat 02:19 PM 03-15-2023
I grew up in a hillbilly town with 1500 white folks and 20 native americans been thru some crazy stuff with the indian kids back when i was little had to fight to gain respect and with that respect came loyalty
thru google i have discovered that a few of my old homies have really strayed down a dangerous path but man i cant stress this enough native people shouldnt drink alcohol period.
ghak99 02:32 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I grew up in a hillbilly town with 1500 white folks and 20 native americans been thru some crazy stuff with the indian kids back when i was little had to fight to gain respect and with that respect came loyalty
thru google i have discovered that a few of my old homies have really strayed down a dangerous path but man i cant stress this enough native people shouldnt drink alcohol period.
:-)

Does native ass taste the same as white hillbilly ass?
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 03-15-2023
BUT FIRST
HOW BOUT THOSE CHIIIIEEEEEFS
wazu 02:46 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Can we get this coke garbage off the main? ITS FREE FUCKING SGENCY FOR PETES SAKE!
Titty Meat 02:56 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:
:-)

Does native ass taste the same as white hillbilly ass?
Like salter lamb
BWillie 02:56 PM 03-15-2023
Okay?
Hammock Parties 02:57 PM 03-15-2023
Like salter lamb
jonas salter?
Hamwallet 06:09 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Okay?
He had something to say and had a very big point to make.

Still waiting on it. ��
Hammock Parties 04:47 PM 03-17-2023
so talented

Here’s one of my randomly useless party tricks. Beatboxing. Just do it for fun but I love the art behind it. https://t.co/HWrjfDo57G

— how bout those CHIEFS (@hbtCHIEFS) March 17, 2023

Page 19 of 24
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up